PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-12-2009, 11:33 AM #22
nomercy168

Quote:
Originally Posted by spireland View Post
Anyone know if the airball field has been moved yet?
Yes the airball field was moved and is now near the other 2 speedball fields.
nomercy168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-09-2009, 08:55 AM #23
ApolloAnton
gettin slizzard

ApolloAnton donated to help Peyton Trent
ApolloAnton owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ApolloAnton supports Team VICIOUS
ApolloAnton is for the Gunfight
i'm actually heading out here this weekend. how is the field paint? the $39/case riot ball. worth it or should i go with another brand?
ApolloAnton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:06 AM #24
edrocks92

For me Paintball Jungle was pretty fun, I have been there about 6 or 7 times. I do agree that Paintball Jungle tries to brag about the Hornets and how good they are, this d-bag i know got on the team within 2 weeks after starting to play paintball. (and no he is not good. HE SUCKS ***) Their fields are awesome it was so much fun when i was there. Yes the Beeswax game does suck *** because of how unfair it is (some how there ends up being more hornets then the players). However, if you want to have fun for a decent price, then go there.
paste bunny into your sig. to help him gain world DOMINATION
edrocks92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:50 AM #25
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja

alright, let me dispel some of this hornets bull****.

please note, i AM NOT A HORNET. just a semi invincible player lol

okay so in the beeswax game, you are playing agianst the SF hornets. what you need to remember is, this is their turf. they know the fields, a LOT better than most of the walk ons. granted, the refs are also hornets, but lately(since july) seem to be getting better at their calls.

the hornets strategy in the game is to rush the walk ons. its not a far sprint, i could easily sprint to their front lines if i started on the right foot. what they do is they capitalize on their name, using the fear in hte walkons to their advantage, long balling the opposition, pushing the front lines back. those actually ON the frontlines, those out of shape, or those who think theyre so damn good their paintballs are tracer rounds, or just plain brand new walk ons, they all shoot AT the hornets. they are also being shot at. it is extremely hard to tell if you hit anything or anyone in a firefight like that unless your a damn NPPL player.

people see breaks and SAY they "got a hornet out but he didnt call himself out", when really... NOBODY can say for sure.

all you have to do is stray away from the objective far enough so the hornets overlook the area while they are sweeping through the cluster**** that is walkons, and shoot them out one by one.

magic carpet bob even says it in the opening speech: 'shoot em nice, shoot em twice.'
meatwad969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:41 AM #26
stackz8
st4ckz

prices are like
25 admissiosn
15 air(or 10)
then like 45 50 a case
field paint only but can get from dgx in napa and get a paintpass
stackz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:58 PM #27
nomercy168

Quote:
Originally Posted by stackz8 View Post
prices are like
25 admissiosn
15 air(or 10)
then like 45 50 a case
field paint only but can get from dgx in napa and get a paintpass
Did they bump up the prices? I checked their website and it still $20 for admission and $10 for air. I was there on 8/15 and did not see a price bump.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:20 PM #28
Shadow9098

Shadow9098 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Shadow9098 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatwad969 View Post
alright, let me dispel some of this hornets bull****.

please note, i AM NOT A HORNET. just a semi invincible player lol

okay so in the beeswax game, you are playing agianst the SF hornets. what you need to remember is, this is their turf. they know the fields, a LOT better than most of the walk ons. granted, the refs are also hornets, but lately(since july) seem to be getting better at their calls.

the hornets strategy in the game is to rush the walk ons. its not a far sprint, i could easily sprint to their front lines if i started on the right foot. what they do is they capitalize on their name, using the fear in hte walkons to their advantage, long balling the opposition, pushing the front lines back. those actually ON the frontlines, those out of shape, or those who think theyre so damn good their paintballs are tracer rounds, or just plain brand new walk ons, they all shoot AT the hornets. they are also being shot at. it is extremely hard to tell if you hit anything or anyone in a firefight like that unless your a damn NPPL player.

people see breaks and SAY they "got a hornet out but he didnt call himself out", when really... NOBODY can say for sure.

all you have to do is stray away from the objective far enough so the hornets overlook the area while they are sweeping through the cluster**** that is walkons, and shoot them out one by one.

magic carpet bob even says it in the opening speech: 'shoot em nice, shoot em twice.'
you forgot about the wiping, ive gogged so many hornets and saw them wipe, no im not a NPPL player, but i can tell what a hit is, ive played enough games to tell what a hit and a spray is, they wipe and i refuse to go there because it is a crap field
Ebay Feedback +91/-0
Paypal Verified
Shadow9098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:20 AM #29
meatwad969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow9098 View Post
you forgot about the wiping, ive gogged so many hornets and saw them wipe, no im not a NPPL player, but i can tell what a hit is, ive played enough games to tell what a hit and a spray is, they wipe and i refuse to go there because it is a crap field
meh, the woods are cool cuz its so big it feels new and different every time(insert thats what she said joke here ) plus hte competition... isnt that skilled.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:42 PM #30
pmiboyz

pmiboyz helped look for balloons
What does it take to be a Hornet?
pmiboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:06 AM #31
spireland

spireland owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmiboyz View Post
Just have an air of douchebaggery and I'm sure they'll let you in.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:10 AM #32
meatwad969

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmiboyz View Post
Quote:
Just have an air of douchebaggery and I'm sure they'll let you in.
i lol'd

actually basically you have to squander close to thousands of dollars there playing for 3 months straight(or the equivalent of such) and they'll ask you. you can apply all you want, but you have to do the above mentioned.

i was asked to be a hornet, but kinda went "....nah, im good..."
Old 12-29-2009, 01:50 AM #33
Notorious Y-A-R

I have some seriously deep-seated issues with the hornets. As a young player, I was forced to deal with them on a regular basis because of the lack of a close paintball field to where I live (this is prior to venture closing down, RIP best field in the east bay). I recall several occasions where I would hit a hornet on a visible part of their body and, without stopping shooting, the hornet would wipe the area where they were hit nearly immediately. I have even dome-shot their players, once in a while knocking them backwards, only for them to get back up and shoot me out. One time in particular, when I was a very young player (12 or 13), I was the last person alive in beeswax and I had virtually the whole hornet team closing on me. I shot like crazy and hit a few of them, but once they cornered me they bonus balled me until I screamed. I got up, threw off my mask and started yelling obscenities at them, but all they did was laugh and talk hella **** at me while I stormed off of the field. All in all, they are a bunch of grabasstic pieces of amphibious ****. I know a few of them will go up to davis to play once in a while, and from what I have heard these hornets are pretty chill, but the trolls that lurk around jungle waiting for beeswax generally reek of jack***.
Notorious Y-A-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:40 AM #34
spireland

spireland owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious Y-A-R View Post
I have some seriously deep-seated issues with the hornets. As a young player, I was forced to deal with them on a regular basis because of the lack of a close paintball field to where I live (this is prior to venture closing down, RIP best field in the east bay). I recall several occasions where I would hit a hornet on a visible part of their body and, without stopping shooting, the hornet would wipe the area where they were hit nearly immediately. I have even dome-shot their players, once in a while knocking them backwards, only for them to get back up and shoot me out. One time in particular, when I was a very young player (12 or 13), I was the last person alive in beeswax and I had virtually the whole hornet team closing on me. I shot like crazy and hit a few of them, but once they cornered me they bonus balled me until I screamed. I got up, threw off my mask and started yelling obscenities at them, but all they did was laugh and talk hella **** at me while I stormed off of the field. All in all, they are a bunch of grabasstic pieces of amphibious ****. I know a few of them will go up to davis to play once in a while, and from what I have heard these hornets are pretty chill, but the trolls that lurk around jungle waiting for beeswax generally reek of jack***.
Honestly the Hornets are what keep the field from being one of the best around. Constantly pretending like they represent playing fair and then to go ahead and cheat like they do is just annoying.

Everyone I have ever met who has played at American Canyon complains about the wiping, about coming back on the field after being eliminated, and everything else just shows how widespread the behavior is. It really only happens in the stupid beeswax game, and if they would just stop running that game all of the bad feelings would go away.

Got to say I enjoy myself every time I go by just sitting out that game. Extra lunch time for moi.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:32 AM #35
meatwad969

Quote:

Got to say I enjoy myself every time I go by just sitting out that game. Extra lunch time for moi.
this is the damn truth.

everyone scrambles for food while im taking apart and inspecting my guns, and when everyone goes to get raped in beeswax i drive to subway lulz

seriously, if you have a personal vendetta against the hornets, sit the **** down during beeswax. the ones that come around trying to get you to join in, just say ".........diarrhea" and they will leave

Last edited by meatwad969 : 12-30-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:34 PM #36
GenMcVile

I went there once and me and a squad of 5 or 6 guys sprinted to the side of the field then crawled and on the way to th eopposite side of the field we took out about 9 hornets then we literally ran the whole way back to the fort and on the way lost 3 guys and we took out about maybe 5 or so but when we got back the hornets we had shot down (I know for sure 4 of the ones were ones shot down) had surrounded us with abot 10 guys and shot us down over 20 times each
I hate that field all it is is cheats so just go to Sherwood and if th erefs were'nt lazy it could the best ever
GenMcVile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:40 PM #37
psychosmoker

Majic Carpet Bob/Hornets/ Beeswax/Wiping........Same ole Same ole. I haven't played there in 10 years.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:45 PM #38
Ranar
NCN pwning fools

Look so many people cry about the hornets but plain and simple Bob runs a great field. The prices are good, the field paint is pretty damn good for being $40, and they don't jew you on random stuff (like not including air fill with a rental tank...*cough* SC *cough*). And they do a every other week giveaway I think for an ion...maybe a vibe..**** SC Village is at least 2x as big and they don't do that.

That and you certainly don't get tons of little piss *** agg-lits who think that the paintball industry revolves around them.

You guys have to realize also that this field is part of paintball history...it's one of the oldest fields in the nation (1987).

LOL
".......then I busted to the spike and shot like 85 guys...did a run through...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face......."
Nor* Cal Nomad

Flex Club Member
Ranar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:39 PM #39
meatwad969

i dont think anyone is arguing the field, just the resident "team".

thats where i started playing paintball, theres some sentimental value in those woods for me.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:12 PM #40
NoSkillz808

awesome if you feel like getting lit up
NoSkillz808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:29 PM #41
meatwad969

Think about what you just posted, and what your username is
Old 04-25-2010, 11:27 AM #42
jBaller15
JBalla

jBaller15 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jBaller15 supports Team VICIOUS
jBaller15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
jBaller15 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious Y-A-R View Post
The Hornets are a bunch of posers, short and simple. My recommendation is to not waste your money, but if you must go, don't play the Beeswax game because the hornets hella cheat (wiping, starting early, refusing to get out, etc.) not to mention ****ty language, bad sportsmanship and trash talking are all typical of this self-proclaimed "team".
this...

except Brandon he's nice
jBaller15 is offline   Reply With Quote