PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 08:51 PM #1
DreX2006

I need some serious help..

Okay, So we've been having ding-dong ditchers at our house, eggs thrown etc etc.

Tonight, we had another incident with these delinquents. We chased them home [These kids were dumb enough to run directly home], and then called the police. The police showed up; and did nothing. We filed a police report, and the attacks have kept coming.

Since these kids are younger than 18, I'd love to bust out my paintball gun, but I can't. I dont want to give paintball a bad name, nor smatter it with a bad image.

Does anyone have an alternatives to unharmful / unlethal punishment, most likely a minimal lawn damage?

I'd prefer it not to be a deadly incident, nor an issue that could result in a fatality, but more of a "hey back off you've messed with the wrong person"

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and does anyone know how to stop these attacks from happening?

I DO NOT want to give paintball a bad name... I really need some ideas!

08 Ego
Sniper

Silent Nightmare
Old 01-12-2008, 08:55 PM #2
paintballer1184
Southcoast Tsunami

paintballer1184 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer1184 plays in the APPA beginner division
have ur friends hide, watch for them. when they do the prank, you and ur friends run and tackle them and give them an *** whooping, and threaten them so they dont come back ever again.

or get an airsoft gun
Old 01-12-2008, 08:58 PM #3
DreX2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer1184 View Post
have ur friends hide, watch for them. when they do the prank, you and ur friends run and tackle them and give them an *** whooping, and threaten them so they dont come back ever again.

or get an airsoft gun
Yeah, I sent out a few PMs to a few old football buddies who are in college now- I'll let you know how that develops;

Anyone else?

08 Ego
Sniper

Silent Nightmare
Old 01-12-2008, 08:59 PM #4
AdrianJoshua
rL 4tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer1184 View Post

That's the way to go, dude.

C'mon, I slapped you in the face at 200 mph, is hard to tell where your pride landed

Nick Alder: If punctuation was a person, it would take a taxi to your home, and kick you in the face.

Kostia Fedorov Fan #5
Old 01-12-2008, 09:32 PM #5
DreX2006

I'm thinkin an *** whoopin is the way to go at this point..

08 Ego
Sniper

Silent Nightmare
Old 01-13-2008, 10:05 AM #6
The Water Boy
THUGLIFE

The Water Boy plays in the PSP
The Water Boy plays in the APPA D4 division
last time my house got egged the people ran when we chased them and one ofthem dropped their wallet, it was awesome, but to get on topic i think its fair that you kick their ***
Old 01-13-2008, 11:42 AM #7
lopez17
Valar Morghulis

Annual Supporting Member
lopez17 is a Moderator
lopez17 is a Supporting Member
lopez17 is playing at Living Legends VII
lopez17 supports Pev's Paintball
lopez17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
lopez17 is Immortal
If you know where they live and assuming they keep doing it, keep a digital camera or video recorder nearby. Catch them in the act, snap a shot. Call a lawyer and have them served with a Civil Suit for a ridiculous amount. Usually being served with papers is enough to scare the crap out of anyone, especially the parents of delinquent children.

Old 01-13-2008, 11:43 AM #8
ravenmac
Raven

why dont you just do it back to them? if the police didnt do anything to them, than technically they cant do anything to you...
good luck.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:52 PM #9
DreX2006

heh

Starting to get dark out, I think I'm going to go sit in my friends truck across the street and wait for a bit..

08 Ego
Sniper

Silent Nightmare
Old 01-13-2008, 07:07 PM #10
sneakysniper581
Norestnomercynomatterwhat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmac View Post
why dont you just do it back to them? if the police didnt do anything to them, than technically they cant do anything to you...
good luck.

idiot, they're minors and he's not.....
And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
|In nomine Patri|Et Fili|Spiritus Sancti|
AMEN
Old 01-13-2008, 07:24 PM #11
diablodow
The fluffy snake player

diablodow supports Cereal Killerz 2
diablodow is for the Gunfight
do somethin wierd like put something on the ground so the slip and fall but then they will sue u so hmmm trip wire??
Old 01-14-2008, 08:53 AM #12
KilrBe3

I got 2 suggestions, happened to me before.

1.) Get a Security Camera from your local BestBuy. I think Lynksys makes them, there wireless and hook up to your home network. Set that up, and catch them in the act, call the police. Give them the tape, and bang.. They are busted.

2.) This is the way WHICH you did not want to go...

My friend got his Pilot ACS out one day, dropped it off at my house. Trained with the trigger for a few days walking it.. They came by the house, had eggs..My house was the target and the house next door. Threw one egg.. Popped open the window on the top floor, put in the hopper, and just let it go!!! Balls were just flying out of that thing, hit 3 of them multiple times. Ran and didn't come back..

*Yet, I wouldn't use this method, just due to the kids who are doing this, might come back with even more firepower (maybe even a real gun)* Try method 1, tell me if that works
Old 01-14-2008, 01:55 PM #13
"T-MAC"
({})

"T-MAC" is playing at Living Legends III
"T-MAC" supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez17 View Post
If you know where they live and assuming they keep doing it, keep a digital camera or video recorder nearby. Catch them in the act, snap a shot. Call a lawyer and have them served with a Civil Suit for a ridiculous amount. Usually being served with papers is enough to scare the crap out of anyone, especially the parents of delinquent children.
yep
Old 01-14-2008, 11:12 PM #14
HKcontractkiller256

Roll Thier House
Nicky Cuba Fan Club #148
Ironmen Fan Club #241
Old 01-15-2008, 01:20 PM #15
momsedimapunk
C.B.C you know me

get take pictures of damage they cause and them doing it. call cops. and sue them for like 200 dollars
Old 01-17-2008, 08:50 PM #16
benddr140

These are clear paintballs... http://englerpaintballguns.com/paint.htm

they might work well and they will have no proof that you shot them =)
Russian Leigon Fan #1112
Old 02-07-2008, 02:31 PM #17
pacificpaintball

Quote:
word!
Old 02-07-2008, 11:08 PM #18
monstrosity
Gman Willy

its happened to me before, some kids from skool decided to throw some fireworls at my house. i got pissed and that weekend they tried it again so me and my buds threw like 50 fireworks at there house and tp'd them bad. then the kid came out and punched me so i beat the **** outta him AND his older bro. then l8r i put a dead cat on his door.
i recomend u try this method.

"...then I busted to the spike and shot like 85 guys...did a run through...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face..."

"Put this in your sig if you or someone you know is fighting, has survived, or has died in a Pokemon battle"
Old 02-08-2008, 06:28 PM #19
ActiveShooter
Active Shooter Paintball

Quote:
This will do the trick. A lot depends on the city for the cops though. If you call them again, just tell them you want to talk to their watch commander if they wont do anything. That usually gets things in gear.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:21 PM #20
taylorg

take the hoper off and just shooot air sinc its night they wont no its air then make sure you have no paintballs in your house empty your air tank take a part yur gun and lock it in the trunk of your car then when they come back with the cops and say u shoot at them the police will ask do u own a paint gun say yes and if they want to see it act like you cant find your keys when u do (find them) show thats in your trunk yuo have no paint or air and say that the only reason their say that is becaus they hard u talking about it at school. o and talk 2 all your neighboors and tell them your plan they wiil probaly be happy to get the hoodlems out your hood
┏┫  | |  ┣┓   
┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛   
 ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ 
 ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ 
Old 02-09-2008, 07:36 PM #21
marker monkey
OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW

marker monkey is a Supporting Member
Have you seen those stink bomb paintballs?
Closed Thread