PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-07-2008, 03:58 PM #1
jaroslavv1
Unloading on the Enemy

Is This Gun The Best or A Beginner

Hey guys im hoping u guys help me out here and tell me how it is. also how does it shoot under Co2. i just need some help for a frist time paintball gun buyer
jaroslavv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2008, 04:21 PM #2
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity

well it sure as hell isnt the best gun out there but its the best for under $200 in my opinion. it depends on what kind of player u are and what type of games u play (woodsball, speedball, beginer tournies, advanced tournies, etc.) u have to be more specific about what u ask. it works on co2 if u have a fresh battery and its on the co2 setting and u know what your doing

The "I agree with GunnaStunna" count: 23
GunnaStunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:18 PM #3
omlette2331

ok it is the BESt...Beginner gun. PERIOD. Operates on Co2 and HPA...Co2 being hte affordable choice to start with upgrade later....semi, 3rnd burst, full auto, all capped at 11bps....clamping feed neck so ur hopper will fit...never breaks a ball with it's anti chop feature so u can sue a gravity feed hopper and not worry about shooting to fast....if u want u can upgrad'em in my opinion don't..maybe barrel. VEry affordable
Vibe Owners Club #10
Shocker NXT/ Vibe/
Crossy 70/45
Empire B2/ Torque

Superman Shocker NXT F/S
omlette2331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:25 AM #4
Zepulkinator
Epic Purple Dude

Zepulkinator plays in the PSP
Zepulkinator supports Team VICIOUS
Zepulkinator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Zepulkinator is Boss
Alright, here is my prospective on it:

Barrel is almost a must, but the one on there lets you shoot a paintball so at least you have one. I think that is the only upgrade for a newer player.

It definitely isn't the best gun, but it is by far the best one that operates on CO2 and you get the best bang for you buck. But it's made by Smart Parts but, they are getting better.

If you compare it to a spyder VS1, then the VS1 needs a barrel and a feedneck and it kicks more. ROF is about the same on the VS1 and the Vibe, but with the Vibe it has Semi, 3 round burst and Full Auto. The VS1 has only semi and 3 round burst. The VS1 has eyes, but the Vibe's bolt operates on such a low pressure that even if a ball gets halfway in the breech, it won't break it. I think it's safe to say: Vibe>VS1 simply because of the feedneck and ROF options, OH! Also the Vibe has a regulator(that works good on CO2) and the VS1 has a gas thru grip. But, the VS1 comes with a charger and rechargeable 9 volt battery.