carcrazycorey
Meow

carcrazycorey helped look for balloons
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Well, What did you buy?

I just bought the Redz Jersey and Pants for $60. I was going to buy some other stuff but I just went today and there wasn't all the vendors there.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2008, 09:44 PM #2
customs21
pour la victoire!

I didn't buy **** cause I didn't have enough money, but I did win tickets to next years Finale for me and my dad, and a marker for my cousin.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:25 PM #3
speed ball playa 98

speed ball playa 98 supports Team VICIOUS
i got a tippmann digi jersey for $20
Old 12-07-2008, 11:33 PM #4
bstyles3

blackmagic gun,new tanks,

and killed a green tank with my pump
green tank verses pump gun = pump gun wins
Old 12-08-2008, 01:49 AM #5
customs21
pour la victoire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstyles3 View Post
and killed a green tank with my pump
Me and my friends were talking about that, and seriously, how'd you do it? I thought you had to use a LAW to take out tanks.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:18 AM #6
Xadion

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by customs21 View Post
Me and my friends were talking about that, and seriously, how'd you do it? I thought you had to use a LAW to take out tanks.
Its a good story :-) Ill let him tell it.

You see TriggerHappy plowing you see the two towers (Jim and I) laying down the fire- you may see the others starting to flank you (Joe, Big, and others) what you dont see is our ninja-ant army of pump players that are indeed right next to you.

As for the topic- 2 black 90* macros and a mini fill nipple from Ninja Paintball all for 15$ b/c they are cool- next airtank = deff a ninja airtank!

--If you've mowed faces with a VM-68, put this in your sig.--
Old 12-10-2008, 03:17 PM #7
bstyles3

Quote:
Originally Posted by customs21 View Post
ok get this strait someone on this form is already try to take my kill the only people that were their was a dead guy they blew his bunker up the tank ref and the ref in the white jersey or shirt no one else was firing at the tank at all

the tank came thru sinker town as they past once they thaught their flag was up their ref told them it was the orange side flag up so they came back by my pistion i let them go by they blew the frist bunker up (closes to the orange base)with one guy in that bunker then they backed down towards the flag pole the turrot guy open the hacth to the tank and stuck his arm on top of the door for the tank and that is when i shot him from about 20 feet away(sorry dude) i don't like shooting people up close like that but didn't have a choice the tank would have opened up then so he was shot on his forarm from 20 feet away the tank driver was now shooting into my bunker where i was but i move too the front wall now so he had no angel on me i don't think he knew i was in there for sure so he stop firing for a second or two too grab the rope for the flag i hit him in the left forarm (drew blood) at about 15 feet away as my ball hit him and broke a second later his hit my pack and broke one of my pods (crack all the way down that thing) well after i save some paint out of it i wrote a note too viper and tape it on the broken pod
note to viper!!!! ( thanks for the tank kill with a pump)
now to me if you kill everybody in the tank the tank is dead too right it makes the tank useless in real life but here nobody else can drive it so too me that is a kill
Old 12-10-2008, 05:47 PM #8
carcrazycorey
Meow

carcrazycorey helped look for balloons
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Thanks for the thread jacking guys
Old 12-10-2008, 07:51 PM #9
dan_kasper
offender of all things

dan_kasper is playing at Living Legends III
dan_kasper is for the Gunfight
dan_kasper is for the Gunfight
trigger happy=my heros
Old 12-10-2008, 08:07 PM #10
Naked Rampage

bstyles3 forgot about 2 other people that may have witnessed the event...... I must admit; his account of what happened lines up good with what reallly happened.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:28 PM #11
customs21
pour la victoire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstyles3 View Post
ok get this strait someone on this form is already try to take my kill the only people that were their was a dead guy they blew his bunker up the tank ref and the ref in the white jersey or shirt no one else was firing at the tank at all

the tank came thru sinker town as they past once they thaught their flag was up their ref told them it was the orange side flag up so they came back by my pistion i let them go by they blew the frist bunker up (closes to the orange base)with one guy in that bunker then they backed down towards the flag pole the turrot guy open the hacth to the tank and stuck his arm on top of the door for the tank and that is when i shot him from about 20 feet away(sorry dude) i don't like shooting people up close like that but didn't have a choice the tank would have opened up then so he was shot on his forarm from 20 feet away the tank driver was now shooting into my bunker where i was but i move too the front wall now so he had no angel on me i don't think he knew i was in there for sure so he stop firing for a second or two too grab the rope for the flag i hit him in the left forarm (drew blood) at about 15 feet away as my ball hit him and broke a second later his hit my pack and broke one of my pods (crack all the way down that thing) well after i save some paint out of it i wrote a note too viper and tape it on the broken pod
note to viper!!!! ( thanks for the tank kill with a pump)
now to me if you kill everybody in the tank the tank is dead too right it makes the tank useless in real life but here nobody else can drive it so too me that is a kill
Thanks for telling me. I've been picking my mind for days trying to figure out how you did it. Cool story too.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:21 AM #12
bstyles3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Rampage View Post
bstyles3 forgot about 2 other people that may have witnessed the event...... I must admit; his account of what happened lines up good with what reallly happened.
it should line up the only other 2 that were their is the driver and the gunner that i know about and if you are the gunner i want too thank you and the driver for the award as well by the way now the call me "Butch the tank killer" you guys did a great jod at keeping concled until i had that one shot most people would have shot you in the head but i know what that feels like that close i didn't want too ring the bell that hard just enough you knew i was their but it actually set up the shot on the driver

AND I WILL KEEP GIVING PROPS TOO (VIPER) he set up the whole thing up and thats why he got the pod with the note on it Viper rocks
most avg players would have bug out and not delt with the tank and i was almost right their with them had a couple of min too converse with viper while the A-team tank was off loading at the top of sinker town as soon as they got out they got lit up by 2 too 3 guys at the right spot i just seen that tank pulling off out of your way and you comming into sinker town (i wanted to bug out) but stood my ground seen you go by and then you turn around and i'm like oh **** here we go seen you pull past me again and take out the top bunker of sinker town then i watch as you was backing up too the pole and i'm like hell i might get a shot and just waited (not very pataince person)
i know the driver had his hands full tring to control the tank,grab the rope and shot were he thaught the shot was comming from it was diffent have that right in front of you with that much fire power (kinda like a roller coaster ride) my adrelline was pumping thaught i was going to miss the shot and be found out then it would have been all over
Old 12-11-2008, 02:26 AM #13
bstyles3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_kasper View Post
trigger happy=my heros
brimstone it was a blast running with you guys this year in stead of shooting ya i know it was my frist time being on the same side as blue's crews rather it's playing on the same side or against you guys their's always much love for you guys from trigger happy
and i like joisey thats cute lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka bsniper
and now
aka butch "tank killer" johnson

Last edited by bstyles3 : 12-11-2008 at 02:29 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:47 AM #14
ThirdI
Droid > all

So, back on topic, I wasn't there so I couldn't buy anything but I still got a t-shirt! My wife and friends are hooked on NinjaPaintball now though. I foresee a pair of new HPA tanks in our near future.

Oh well, I should get to play around with a new Cyborg RX this weekend so I'll be happy