Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2008, 07:25 PM #43
STD4
Ole Miss Rebels
 
STD4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Reppin da *601*
STD4 plays in the PSP
STD4 is an NCPA player
STD4 plays in the APPA D3 division
Are you going to answer our question?
STD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2008, 07:28 PM #44
Azn Tom
Klutch Komponents Media
 
Azn Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Azn Tom plays in the PSP
Azn Tom owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Azn Tom owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Azn Tom plays in the APPA D4 division
our question? nathan asked a question. i didnt even mean how it sounded, they are good, no doubt. i just dont really know what my schedule is like. now are you going to answer my question?

why do you always quote something when im not talking to you, about you, or anything in relation to you. and then why do you insult me, do i really make you that mad playing paintball? listen to yourself, your a ranked player talking down onto someone who hasnt even had a full year experience of speedball. honestly do you enjoy insulting me when you get the chance? im out man i got stuff to do. merry christmas dj. peace
__________________
MDK
2010 S.O.S Series Champions
Geo 2
Azn Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:29 PM #45
BrHero225
ReFound Drive
 
BrHero225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Baton Rouge, La
BrHero225 plays in the PSP
BrHero225 is Legendary
just answer it dude, what about the rockitkids clinnic
because what you guys decide to do, dictates what im going to have to plan for...
__________________
Rock-It-Kids
Lollipop Kidz
New Orleans Voodoo
LA Outlaws
Br Heroes

Sly Profit in good condition for sale with 2 lenses
Bring me an I4 or a grill
pm me
BrHero225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:33 PM #46
STD4
Ole Miss Rebels
 
STD4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Reppin da *601*
STD4 plays in the PSP
STD4 is an NCPA player
STD4 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azn Tom View Post
our question? nathan asked a question. i didnt even mean how it sounded, they are good, no doubt. i just dont really know what my schedule is like. now are you going to answer my question?

why do you always quote something when im not talking to you, about you, or anything in relation to you. and then why do you insult me, do i really make you that mad playing paintball? listen to yourself, your a ranked player talking down onto someone who hasnt even had a full year experience of speedball. honestly do you enjoy insulting me when you get the chance? im out man i got stuff to do. merry christmas dj. peace
If you didn't mean it that way you should be more careful on how you word things, you might not come off sounding so cocky that way.
I didn't insult you until I noticed you put Palm Beach Vipers in your sig. Truthfully it does entertain me when half your team gets on here and starts flaming me, most of the time for no reason.
STD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 09:22 PM #47
dwell
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by STD4 View Post
I can see how you and your father are related now. You both know how to make your selves look stupid on the internet. for family tradition
I see humor that
1. you will not participate in Ironman against me.
2. you do not participate in any one versus one against me. I shot you out in the dorito one v one at WOrld Cup practice at Abbeys, then Evan shot me from the brick on snake side.
3. you father doesn't participate in this sport with you
4 i have never figured out what happened to you and Dark Army? Is your talent better than anyone at SWAT
5 if you want to join the team, then try out for Bunker Mafia...If you do not like the team then post on APGOB Speedballers

Now to make me look stupid

You are an idiot and i hope one day to shoot you out again... you are like Eric, you will only play on a team that makes your pathetic abilities better.
You are a Mississippi carpetbagger just following the coat tails of Nathan and Evan and anyone you can leach off of.

You may one day be President of a big company but you will always, in Nathan's words, be "a douche"

Now another stupid question
what is STD4
1. Chlamydia
2 Syphilis
3 Gonorhea
4?? The Clap???

Yes, bring your father out to play speedball one day, Jan 10 or 17, i will probably be there.
As for Rock It kids clinic,
We will not be in town Jan 4th.

I have a sideline pass for the Cotton Bowl Jan 2 game but my coworker is going in my place due to conflict. we will be in southwest LA Sunday.
I think everyone should go to Rock it Kids tourney


SO little man, put up or shut your pie hole i have ignored most of your post on the Bunker Mafia Thread because your short man syndrome gets in the way Napoleon.
__________________
To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge. Benjamin Disraeli
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
dwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:24 AM #48
STD4
Ole Miss Rebels
 
STD4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Reppin da *601*
STD4 plays in the PSP
STD4 is an NCPA player
STD4 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwell View Post
I see humor that
1. you will not participate in Ironman against me.
2. you do not participate in any one versus one against me. I shot you out in the dorito one v one at WOrld Cup practice at Abbeys, then Evan shot me from the brick on snake side.
3. you father doesn't participate in this sport with you
4 i have never figured out what happened to you and Dark Army? Is your talent better than anyone at SWAT
5 if you want to join the team, then try out for Bunker Mafia...If you do not like the team then post on APGOB Speedballers

Now to make me look stupid

You are an idiot and i hope one day to shoot you out again... you are like Eric, you will only play on a team that makes your pathetic abilities better.
You are a Mississippi carpetbagger just following the coat tails of Nathan and Evan and anyone you can leach off of.

You may one day be President of a big company but you will always, in Nathan's words, be "a douche"

Now another stupid question
what is STD4
1. Chlamydia
2 Syphilis
3 Gonorhea
4?? The Clap???

Yes, bring your father out to play speedball one day, Jan 10 or 17, i will probably be there.
As for Rock It kids clinic,
We will not be in town Jan 4th.

I have a sideline pass for the Cotton Bowl Jan 2 game but my coworker is going in my place due to conflict. we will be in southwest LA Sunday.
I think everyone should go to Rock it Kids tourney


SO little man, put up or shut your pie hole i have ignored most of your post on the Bunker Mafia Thread because your short man syndrome gets in the way Napoleon.
Ok, let me break this down..

Why would I participate in Ironman? It is a stupid *** game, I've played before, there is no point, it sucks, it hurts, and you gain nothing.
I like the fact that you bask in the glory of shooting me, thing is yall still lost.
I realize my father doesn't participate in the sport, he also doesn't spend his time on pbn talking to boys.

I quit dark army because there is no organization on that team, it wasn't going anywhere, along with a few other issues, (nathan would know). So I moved on. And no I'm not more talented than the people at swat. There wasn't opportunity for me to play a full psp season there so I moved to the vipers, because no matter what they will attend all psp events and have organization.

As flattered as I am by your offer, I respectfully decline any invitations to bunkermafia.

My pathetic abilities? Really? Haha

Explain to me how I leach off of people? Especially Nathan and Evan, since you apparently think you are friends with them..

I came up with the name STD4 from a gun I had at the time, a ShockTechDm4..

No, my father will no be participating in any speedball games

Short man syndrome? lol, yeah I have a terrible case of it.

Yall have fun this upcoming year, playing local tournaments or whatever floats your boat
STD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:23 PM #49
Necrogen98
:D
 
Necrogen98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississippi
Necrogen98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Necrogen98 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Necrogen98 supports Empire
DJ, What are the vipers going to shoot this year, seeing that the Proto Matrix line has ended?
__________________

Ego 9 / DM7 / JOLE Blackout________________Bunker Mafia________________ NotSoLucky
Necrogen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:10 PM #50
crazyazain
Nathan Truong
 
crazyazain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Clinton, MS
crazyazain plays in the PSP
crazyazain plays in the APPA D4 division
Dye
__________________
Old feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1509934
New Feedback http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=167135
[color="Yellow"]APPA
crazyazain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:08 PM #51
kotiac cheese
lifes a party
 
kotiac cheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: somewhere not near you
kotiac cheese supports Cereal Killerz 2
kotiac cheese owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kotiac cheese has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kotiac cheese has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azn Tom View Post
ohhh. thats cool

you coming back up to APG anytime soon? or are you basically only coming up with chase?
naw dude im coming up there soon dont know quite when yet but ill be there
__________________
OEF Combat Vet
rip shawn sibley
kotiac cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:23 PM #52
Azn Tom
Klutch Komponents Media
 
Azn Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Azn Tom plays in the PSP
Azn Tom owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Azn Tom owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Azn Tom plays in the APPA D4 division
Aight man cool. Let me know when you are going to be out there
__________________
MDK
2010 S.O.S Series Champions
Geo 2
Azn Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:56 AM #53
BrHero225
ReFound Drive
 
BrHero225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Baton Rouge, La
BrHero225 plays in the PSP
BrHero225 is Legendary
i hope soon! big tommy, gimme a call today man, im getting better at the whole talking thing, (but im still rehabing my surgically reattached jaw muscles) the way things are looking i'll be able to be back on the field by the last weekend of january or sooner!
cant wait to see you all again!
-c
__________________
Rock-It-Kids
Lollipop Kidz
New Orleans Voodoo
LA Outlaws
Br Heroes

Sly Profit in good condition for sale with 2 lenses
Bring me an I4 or a grill
pm me
BrHero225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:49 PM #54
STD4
Ole Miss Rebels
 
STD4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Reppin da *601*
STD4 plays in the PSP
STD4 is an NCPA player
STD4 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrogen98 View Post
DJ, What are the vipers going to shoot this year, seeing that the Proto Matrix line has ended?
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyazain View Post
Dye
We can shoot Dye, or Proto. Old or New. They aren't giving us free guns so we can get whatever. I'll probably have a Dm9 or a Mikko Pm8 (has Dm9 internals). What ever we get we have full tech support from Dye.
STD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:43 PM #55
BrHero225
ReFound Drive
 
BrHero225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Baton Rouge, La
BrHero225 plays in the PSP
BrHero225 is Legendary
gotta love that dm9 silky smoothness
__________________
Rock-It-Kids
Lollipop Kidz
New Orleans Voodoo
LA Outlaws
Br Heroes

Sly Profit in good condition for sale with 2 lenses
Bring me an I4 or a grill
pm me
BrHero225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:51 PM #56
crazyazain
Nathan Truong
 
crazyazain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Clinton, MS
crazyazain plays in the PSP
crazyazain plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballerguy13
http://videos.*************.org/vide...c401772e5b.htm



Dark Army was tight.

Do you, or anybody else that played on Dark Army know a huge noob named Tommy Woo?



paintballerguy13


Never heard of him.

Phantom104

Lol

paintballerguy13

Why?

Phantom104

cause my sisters friend is talking to some kid named tommy woo. and he claims he played psp d2 5 man at chicago this year for dark army, and he isnt on any of the rosters, he doesnt know his appa number, and he said he used his friend nathans appa number and there isnt even a nathan on dark army. Basically...the kid sounds like a giant tool and we called him out on it, but he refuses to admit it. So the dark army post was extremely convenient.

vman722
Pete Velardi





There is a kid named nathan that played on dark army though ive played with him.

Phantom104

did he play psp chicago 08?

vman722
Pete Velardi



did he play psp chicago 08?
Ya he played on my team lol. The worst throwtogether known to man.

Phantom104

Alright...well...now i know this kid is a giant tool. What team was it?

did nathan play or tommy?




Care to explain this Tommy?
Link-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2946232&page=15
__________________
Old feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1509934
New Feedback http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=167135
[color="Yellow"]APPA
crazyazain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:14 PM #57
Azn Tom
Klutch Komponents Media
 
Azn Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Azn Tom plays in the PSP
Azn Tom owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Azn Tom owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Azn Tom plays in the APPA D4 division
im as confused as you man. i didnt ever claim to play on dark army, and how would i use your appa card??
ive never played at swat so i cant really say anything about dark army, nathan i honestly dont know what thats about.
__________________
MDK
2010 S.O.S Series Champions
Geo 2
Azn Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:15 AM #58
Necrogen98
:D
 
Necrogen98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississippi
Necrogen98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Necrogen98 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Necrogen98 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by STD4 View Post
We can shoot Dye, or Proto. Old or New. They aren't giving us free guns so we can get whatever. I'll probably have a Dm9 or a Mikko Pm8 (has Dm9 internals). What ever we get we have full tech support from Dye.
Gotcha. Good luck finding a Mikko PM8 if you go that route; last I heard there were only two and one is in Europe. Saw one for sale a while ago though.
__________________

Ego 9 / DM7 / JOLE Blackout________________Bunker Mafia________________ NotSoLucky
Necrogen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:06 AM #59
BrHero225
ReFound Drive
 
BrHero225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Baton Rouge, La
BrHero225 plays in the PSP
BrHero225 is Legendary
i heard the bush daughters share it
__________________
Rock-It-Kids
Lollipop Kidz
New Orleans Voodoo
LA Outlaws
Br Heroes

Sly Profit in good condition for sale with 2 lenses
Bring me an I4 or a grill
pm me
BrHero225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:22 PM #60
STD4
Ole Miss Rebels
 
STD4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Reppin da *601*
STD4 plays in the PSP
STD4 is an NCPA player
STD4 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyazain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballerguy13
http://videos.*************.org/vide...c401772e5b.htm



Dark Army was tight.

Do you, or anybody else that played on Dark Army know a huge noob named Tommy Woo?



paintballerguy13


Never heard of him.

Phantom104

Lol

paintballerguy13

Why?

Phantom104

cause my sisters friend is talking to some kid named tommy woo. and he claims he played psp d2 5 man at chicago this year for dark army, and he isnt on any of the rosters, he doesnt know his appa number, and he said he used his friend nathans appa number and there isnt even a nathan on dark army. Basically...the kid sounds like a giant tool and we called him out on it, but he refuses to admit it. So the dark army post was extremely convenient.

vman722
Pete Velardi





There is a kid named nathan that played on dark army though ive played with him.

Phantom104

did he play psp chicago 08?

vman722
Pete Velardi



did he play psp chicago 08?
Ya he played on my team lol. The worst throwtogether known to man.

Phantom104

Alright...well...now i know this kid is a giant tool. What team was it?

did nathan play or tommy?




Care to explain this Tommy?
Link-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2946232&page=15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azn Tom View Post
im as confused as you man. i didnt ever claim to play on dark army, and how would i use your appa card??
ive never played at swat so i cant really say anything about dark army, nathan i honestly dont know what thats about.
You are full of ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrogen98 View Post
Gotcha. Good luck finding a Mikko PM8 if you go that route; last I heard there were only two and one is in Europe. Saw one for sale a while ago though.
There are more than 2. One of the guys playing with me on the Vipers is a Dye rep, he has one and said he could get me one pretty easy.
STD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:24 PM #61
roundballs
Warped Army
 
roundballs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Summit, MS
 has been a member for 10 years
roundballs plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwell View Post
I see humor that
1. you will not participate in Ironman against me.
2. you do not participate in any one versus one against me. I shot you out in the dorito one v one at WOrld Cup practice at Abbeys, then Evan shot me from the brick on snake side.
3. you father doesn't participate in this sport with you
4 i have never figured out what happened to you and Dark Army? Is your talent better than anyone at SWAT
5 if you want to join the team, then try out for Bunker Mafia...If you do not like the team then post on APGOB Speedballers

Now to make me look stupid

You are an idiot and i hope one day to shoot you out again... you are like Eric, you will only play on a team that makes your pathetic abilities better.
You are a Mississippi carpetbagger just following the coat tails of Nathan and Evan and anyone you can leach off of.

You may one day be President of a big company but you will always, in Nathan's words, be "a douche"

Now another stupid question
what is STD4
1. Chlamydia
2 Syphilis
3 Gonorhea
4?? The Clap???

Yes, bring your father out to play speedball one day, Jan 10 or 17, i will probably be there.
As for Rock It kids clinic,
We will not be in town Jan 4th.

I have a sideline pass for the Cotton Bowl Jan 2 game but my coworker is going in my place due to conflict. we will be in southwest LA Sunday.
I think everyone should go to Rock it Kids tourney


SO little man, put up or shut your pie hole i have ignored most of your post on the Bunker Mafia Thread because your short man syndrome gets in the way Napoleon.

No one is like Eric.
and
whats wrong with fathers that play paintball?
__________________
PSP id# 3763
Warped Army,
'A government big enough to give you everything you want,
is strong enough to take everything you have.'
-Thomas Jefferson
roundballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:46 PM #62
crazyazain
Nathan Truong
 
crazyazain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Clinton, MS
crazyazain plays in the PSP
crazyazain plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azn Tom View Post
im as confused as you man. i didnt ever claim to play on dark army, and how would i use your appa card??
ive never played at swat so i cant really say anything about dark army, nathan i honestly dont know what thats about.
What I really want to know is how that guy knows your name and mine if he is lying?

I just dont want people lying about me and what ive done.
__________________
Old feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1509934
New Feedback http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=167135
[color="Yellow"]APPA
crazyazain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 03:29 PM #63
unleashed paintball
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
dont tell me none of you have ever lied for the puss, come on guys give him a break
__________________
etek 2 f/t
unleashed paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump