PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-07-2008, 02:18 AM #1
crv2008
Colorado State

Lightbulb PMR leak between body and frame - Helpful Info

So I have been reading a lot of posts about PMRs leaking between the body and frame. Mine was doing the same thing and this is what i found to work:

First, make sure your bolt is good and lubed - fresh out of the box, sometimes they need a bit more lube on the bolt, Sail rings especially important

Second, if you have a UL frame like i do, you need to make sure than you put a bit of lube on the the reg O-ring (just to make sure) and than all your frame screws are tight enough

Third (and last), make sure that your Solenoid housing gasket is very lubed up (more is better) and that it is screwed on VERY tight.

the biggest issue with mine was that the Solenoid was a little loose, not allowing the gasket to seal properly. Take your gun apart and make certain that the screws holding your solenoid down are very secure. If not, your gun will leak.

Lastly, make sure you are testing your gun on a full tank - A PMR will leak if your tank is almost empty due to the fact that not enough pressure is in the gun for the O-rings to seal. Also, Ensure that your reg pressure is not set too low - as i said above, the PMR needs a bit of air pressure for the O-rings to seal properly.

Hope this helps! PM me with any questions or concerns!

Last edited by crv2008 : 12-26-2008 at 02:00 AM. Reason: update
crv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement