PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-24-2009, 06:22 PM #106
jjbird666
ARMYstrong62B

cross my fingers i might make it out sunday. just gotta go pick up my gun from the shop
jjbird666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2009, 07:56 PM #107
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

pick up your gun and get out there. i hate playing post-rain though. i dont mean just the day after. like those fields (especially spools) hold water like a plastic bottle
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:24 PM #108
drowninglesson91

pallets and hyperball are the worst when it comes to holding water. Spools is one of the driest fields.... the part of spools that ever stays wet is the dips infront of some of the older bunkers that have been there for years.

Last edited by drowninglesson91 : 04-27-2009 at 04:42 PM.
drowninglesson91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:07 PM #109
Gailon
FEP Sticky

Milford, Malcom and I were talking about it once. His dream change would be to skim off the topsoil off the 3 (hyper pallet and airball) fields and add ... i think sand he said... under the topsoil. That would let the water drain down under the soil and then down toward the chrono range but under the surface. It's something like how the OACC fields are layered he said.

One of the problems they said is that the water table is right at that level. Starting from the cow fields, maybe 3/4 of the way to the chrono is above the drain line, and then b/c of the slight slope of the field, the rest is under the drain line. So those bunkers on that side have trouble draining.

Ah well, it's easier to just wear boots and bring a plastic bag with a change of clothes =D
Gailon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:22 PM #110
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowninglesson91 View Post
pallets and hyperball are the worst when it comes to holding water. Spools is one of the driest fields.... the part of spools that ever stays wet is the infront of some of the older bunkers that have been there for years.
right...but on spools, there is a puddle of dirt water and cow poop behind every bunker on the right side of the field after rain. i would further argue, but yeah pallets and hyperball are wet too. and your from fallston so its all good.
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 04-27-2009, 04:41 PM #111
drowninglesson91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailon View Post
Milford, Malcom and I were talking about it once. His dream change would be to skim off the topsoil off the 3 (hyper pallet and airball) fields and add ... i think sand he said... under the topsoil. That would let the water drain down under the soil and then down toward the chrono range but under the surface. It's something like how the OACC fields are layered he said.

One of the problems they said is that the water table is right at that level. Starting from the cow fields, maybe 3/4 of the way to the chrono is above the drain line, and then b/c of the slight slope of the field, the rest is under the drain line. So those bunkers on that side have trouble draining.

Ah well, it's easier to just wear boots and bring a plastic bag with a change of clothes =D

Thats why spools stays dry, because if i remember correctly milford put a couple feet of sand or something underneath it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyAMB1125 View Post
right...but on spools, there is a puddle of dirt water and cow poop behind every bunker on the right side of the field after rain. i would further argue, but yeah pallets and hyperball are wet too. and your from fallston so its all good.

What does currently living in fallston have to do with anything?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:07 PM #112
Gailon
FEP Sticky

Quote:
Thats why spools stays dry, because if i remember correctly milford put a couple feet of sand or something underneath it.
That's right, they did mention that.

And like Joe said, I think the only 2 bunkers on spools that get a little muddy are the ones close to the staging area with the white laydown plastic thing. Actually, I think only one of them really gets muddy. So in general I'd say with the new field layout maybe only 1 bunker gets a puddle after rain, and that bunker is in it's original position i think lol.

Anyway...changing topics...is it weird that i had a sudden urge to play DnD? Hmm. maybe it has to do with not going to work anymore b/c I'm writing my thesis at home. I've never even played pen and paper, just MMORPGs. Weird.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:24 PM #113
drowninglesson91

dork.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:31 PM #114
Gailon
FEP Sticky

Yeah, but I'm a dork working from home and being paid for it! =P
Old 04-27-2009, 05:33 PM #115
drowninglesson91

speaking of which... I think if you cook meth we can actually sell it to send the team to the remaining uspl events.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:34 PM #116
shortguydave

love robinhood, props to muzzy for being the best ref ever
Old 04-27-2009, 11:48 PM #117
wowitsme0258
John Taz

wowitsme0258 plays in the PSP
Quote:
speaking of which... I think if you cook meth we can actually sell it to send the team to the remaining uspl events.
liking the way your thinking joe
wowitsme0258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:02 PM #118
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

Quote:

What does currently living in fallston have to do with anything?
i live in fallston too.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 PM #119
drowninglesson91

Sucks.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:01 PM #120
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

Quote:
Sucks.
yeah kinda haha seriously...everything is so far away

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 04-28-2009, 11:10 PM #121
crazeebballer

crazeebballer plays in the PSP
crazeebballer plays in the APPA D3 division
crazeebballer supports DLX Technology
*still laughin at the kid that said "props to muzzy for being the best ref"*
crazeebballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:28 AM #122
Gailon
FEP Sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazeebballer View Post
*still laughin at the kid that said "props to muzzy for being the best ref"*
I was wondering if that post would slide by lol
Old 04-29-2009, 11:36 AM #123
Gailon
FEP Sticky

@Hood 7man: check out JRG's pictures from OACC practice in the "misc" sets. Some awesome pics of Derrick lol. Even got the one where that guy fell down trying to come around the carwash at him.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:11 PM #124
crazeebballer

crazeebballer plays in the PSP
crazeebballer plays in the APPA D3 division
crazeebballer supports DLX Technology
who all plays on hood's 7 man team now a days?
crazeebballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:24 AM #125
drowninglesson91

milford, Me, shane, kenny, mike, jon, brandon, and sam.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:00 PM #126
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

kenny shouldnt....unless he's gotten really good recently

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

ReplyRegional Ups