d(◣_◢)b

IonFreak111 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
IonFreak111 supports Team VICIOUS
IonFreak111 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
IonFreak111 is Legendary
IonFreak111 supports DLX Technology
IonFreak111 supports Empire
Sunday 1/04

I am looking to play D3 X-ball or 5-man in the PSP for the 2009 season. Yes, I live VERY far South of Buffalo, but that doesn't bother me; I'm willimg to drive the distance to tryout and practice, as long as it isn't too frequently.

I'm an extremely dedicated player. I've been playing locally for 6 years in May, and I have tried numerous times to break free of the "local only" bonds that I have on me. I've also tried to run my own team; both efforts have failed. I'm often told by people that have played against me, played with me, watched me play, or people that have never met or seen me play that I have the most heart for the sport that they have seen or heard of in a long time. I am willing to drive the 7 hours there and 7 hours back to ZJ, Allstar, Atlas, Headrush, etc. to tryout and practice. I do have a job, but it doesn't pay all that much right now and I have bills that I have to pay monthly. Also, as of right now, I only have my learners permit, so I cannot drive alone yet, but I will have my license by March when the season really kicks in. Finally, yes I am still in school; I am a senior in High School, and after this year I am free to play anytime, anywhere; also, I would be willing to move closer to a team that I join and stick with over the season (and following seasons ).

I'm available this Sunday to go to ANY field in New York, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey to tryout for a team. I ask that teams that make offers to me be sure that they will be playing in the PSP over the 2009 season, and that they will allow me to only need to travel out their way to practice once a month, twice at the most (on occasion please). I play locally EVERY weekend, and I have my own method of practicing in my house to get better in my spare time. Please, keep in mind when you make tryout offers to me that I have a long drive ahead of me. I will be riding in with a very good friend who is looking forward to playing for fun to relieve some long overbuilt stress, so please make the tryout time reasonable so that we don't have to leave here at 3AM or get back at 3AM!

I am willing to tryout for multiple teams at one location! I would prefer ZJ or Allstar!!!

Thank you for your time. Please PM ME!

Name: Patrick Williams
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 125 wet
Home Field: GRC Paintball or NVP Paintball
Years Playing: 6 years come May
Money: 3/4 of the time
Transportation: 3/4 of the time
Determination: Hell yes

Marker #1: 2008 Planet Eclipse Ego with 14" Lucky Unitech barrel
Marker #2: Dye DM5 with Orange bolt, 530 bolt mod, Lucky bolt spacers, Trauma Tadao board, CP Short regulator, Shocktech Feedneck, 14" 3-piece Hammerhead barrel kit, and 14" Lucky Unitech barrel
Loader: Empire Reloader B with Vitrue Ultrasoft Crown and rip-drive
Tank: Crossfire 70ci/4500psi HPA with 2008 NXe Elevation tank cover
Mask: Empire E-vents and Dye headwrap
Jersey: 2008 Planet Eclipse Distortion with 2007 Distortion forearm pads
Pants: Empire Contact SE with Empire Ground Pounder slider pants
Pack: Planet Eclipse EStar NXe 3+2+2 with Proro pods
Gloves: Easton Baseball gloves
Cleats: Umbro Soccer cleats

Contact Information:
PbNation: IonFreak111
IonOwners: EgoManiac
E-mail: Made4P8ntball@Aol.com
Phones: Ask me if you are actually interested.

Moderators: I know that threads like these aren't usually allowed, but PLEASE just let this go for a bit. This is sort of last minute, and trying to get ahold of the thread starters for teams that I am interested in just isn't fast enough to make the proper preparations to get to the tryout location. Thank you, guys. I appreciate it!
IonFreak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2009, 09:52 PM #2
uniquenewyork6715
Rapin' Js all day

Come to ZJ sunday for ZJ factory tryout. Also a there's a huge swapmeet at ZJ sunday so you can get rid of all your extra gear and ****.

"Originally posted by jakesak:
By all means, offer something that is dumb. I will simply make fun of either: Your mother, your intelligence, the size of your penis, your past threads, your username, your real name, or all of these in a deadly combination of slander.
"
uniquenewyork6715 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups