Advertisement
Old 12-09-2008, 05:44 PM #23
Chocolate_Milk
Elevation

Chocolate_Milk helped look for balloons
Chocolate_Milk owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by cman186 View Post
what would be the best day to go? i have the weekends off and i live in CO. springs. just lokin for a solid place to go to about once a month.
Blitz sundays is really the place to be. I assume you can handle a little snow since you are in the armed forced. This sunday I will be their and you should let me shoot your Luxe.

"I think the player's families should get more involved too. I don't see enough angry wives and children screaming from the NXL nets. I want a chance to spit on somebody's baby."
-Holiday, Detroit Strange
Hitler was a Vegetarian
Chocolate_Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:48 PM #24
soccerpro11

hey yyou guys i new in colorado need some info on some of the places i can play and i can get my crap and i was readin some of the details on this field 65 $ to f***in play thats insane like really insane well just need some info on some stuff...... 65$ to play thats just stupid if u ask me just stupid i use to play for 25$ wow and i thought california was expensive
soccerpro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:04 PM #25
Chex5
All I Do iS F-ING WIN!!!!

Chex5 plays in the PSP
Chex5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Chex5 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerpro11 View Post
hey yyou guys i new in colorado need some info on some of the places i can play and i can get my crap and i was readin some of the details on this field 65 $ to f***in play thats insane like really insane well just need some info on some stuff...... 65$ to play thats just stupid if u ask me just stupid i use to play for 25$ wow and i thought california was expensive
well this isn't california bud and if you go on thursday nights they usaully only charge $55 even if your a Douche..... anywhere you go here in CO is gonna cost you between $55-$70 (depending on which field) unless your part of a field sponsored team. so my advice is (A.) Go back to Cali. (B.)get a job. or (C.) dont' play. very simple but complaining and bashing a field isn't going to change to price.

Mile High Saints NPPL
Blitz Paintball
American Paintball Coliseum

Last edited by Chex5 : 06-21-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Chex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:06 PM #26
killiot22

aint that the truth

HOOYAH US NAVY SUBMARINE FORCE
killiot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:04 PM #27
Bigpopa
Rock her with a cocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chex5 View Post
well this isn't california bud and if you go on thursday nights they usaully only charge $55 even if your a Douche..... anywhere you go here in CO is gonna cost you between $55-$70 (depending on which field) unless your part of a field sponsored team. so my advice is (A.) Go back to Cali. (B.)get a job. or (C.) dont' play. very simple but complaining and bashing a field isn't going to change to price.

Couldnt have said it better......

Father Tyme Photography
Father Tyme's Flickr
Bigpopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:32 PM #28
xsv141
303 Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
xsv141 is BST Legit
xsv141 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xsv141 supports Team VICIOUS
xsv141 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chex5 View Post
hell yeah brian get 'em lol
xsv141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:58 AM #29
frznballa

frznballa is for the Gunfight
That post almost reminded me about the dude from alaska in the saints thread.

I think what Brian is trying to say is....take it or leave it.
MILE HIGH SAINTS #19

Only Creed in Colorado!
frznballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:30 PM #30
condemned115
Mile High Saints #32

condemned115 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
condemned115 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
condemned115 supports Team VICIOUS
condemned115 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomarandil View Post
What I would love to see APC do would be the following:

Take their airball field (and preferably the scenario field too),and strip it down to the floor. Preferably using concrete, set the area up to drain, just a 1 or 2 degree slope into one corner. Depending on the original use of the building, it may already be set.

Then lay down a metal grid, consisting of 1ft by 1ft squares (or larger or smaller, depending on the turf to be used).

Then, lay down an artificial turf (significantly thicker than the metal grid, so that would never surface) in those squares.

This makes it easy to take a square of turf out, hose it off, and replace it, as well as making hosing down bunkers very easy.

I could be convinced to play almost exclusively at APC if this kind of a system were put in. I love indoor, especially in the winter, the only downside with any of the indoor places I've played at was the difficulty in keeping the fields clean.

And honestly, APC is an excellent field, with that one small exception. Tony and Lance are great, the staging area is generous, they've got anything you'll need onsite, and there seems to be a pretty steady flow of players going through there.
I honestly dont think you would know how long that would take, at least a week of nonstop work everyday between 3 people (kyle, dan, and myself usually, and for all u guys who keep b'itching about the fields being dirty, its paintball, so grow a pair and be willing to get dirty a bit, its paintball. And im in noooooo way directing this toward u Lomar, U had an opinion and u backed it up with pros and cons and i respect that, however this is directed to all the people who came in here and said two words "APC sucks". I would ask why they think that they would say the fields are small/dirty probably. Like i said above, grow a pair and deal with the very small mess (we try to keep it as clean as possible) and do u ever wonder why most the teams who play at APC rock all u guys? Its because of the small field, its teaches you better field awareness, smarter moves and, and how to communicate with your team. And if you come in their more than once and get to know tony and lance (and they like u) and you start helping out around there, the prices will start to magically drop, just like anywhere else, its called the real world. Also the people there are without doubt the coolest and nicest people i have ever met in my entire life. You will never find that at another field and to me, that makes it worth it. We all joke with each other like brothers and were all part of a family. Show up just one thursday night and I bet your opinion of APC will change. If you've actually come in before and don't like it, fine. Thats your opinion and its stupid to argue because u cant change that. Don't come back. And like brian was saying a few posts before, don't come on here just cause u dont have the cahones to go and say everything ur saying now, to lance or Tony. Because they have investing a crap ton of time and of their own money getting this place up and keeping it up. So all u need to grow up and respect that Tony had to sacrifice alot to get this place up and running.
condemned115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:32 PM #31
Gman119
Paintballer

What are the prices for the weekend??? like all day air, entry fee, and is it bring you own paint(how much if so)
Gman119 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups