Old 12-10-2008, 02:45 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
CA - Bear Creek Pursuit Paintball Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Bear Creek Pursuit Paintball. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Bear Creek Pursuit Paintball listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2009, 11:21 AM #2
rewguy

Los Gatos Pursuit Paintball

Does this place exist anymore? The phone number has been disconnected.
rewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:29 AM #3
figone12

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
figone12 is for the Gunfight
yes it still up and running. two weeks ago they had 65 players. it was great! they are friendly and watch out for the new player.

http://losgatospursuitpaintball.com/home.php
figone12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:36 PM #4
nomercy168

I was at Bear Creek on 4-25-2009 and I had a good experience.

I showed up in the morning and there was a crowd of 30-40 people already there. We got a safety orientation around 9 and after wards we headed down the field to have our markers chrono if we were self equipped and then split into teams. Throughout the day the refs had the self equipped players chrono their makers every other game. This was a good thing to check for velocity spikes and if we were ramping or not.

The field was one large hill. Sometimes we played one team on the uphill and the other team on downhill. Other times we played on the sides. Overall the field was rough and provided challenges to shoot. However with teamwork the obstacles of the field can be conquered.

Mostly we paid variations of capture the flag or center flag. A few times the ref placed the flag on the top of the hill and the teams needed to charge up the hill and bring the flag to the bottom of the hill. The field's signature game was 'Attack and Defend'. The attacking team started at the bottom part of the hill and could move around but the defending team was at the top of the hill and could not move too much. I enjoyed the challenges of the games and it was quite different from a flat game field.

The staff and ref was friendly and helpful. The refs provided a fun and safe play environment such as actively walking around the field to do paint check and calling out players. The lady behind the counter was cheerful and remembered my name throughout the day.

Overall I enjoyed playing at the field and will come back here again.
nomercy168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:21 PM #5
nightmarez

can any1 explain the directions more clearly? I saw the site but still duno?

Take 17 and bear creek and stay on bear creek until you get there?

Is there alot of walk-ons on saturday?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:56 PM #6
haburaboi

has been a member for 10 years
usaually there is a good amout of people out there on saturday. if you take bear creek road like 4 miles up you will see the sign on the right. just make sure you stay on bear creek and not take summit rd.
haburaboi is offline   Reply With Quote