Old 12-05-2008, 01:08 AM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
MO - Jaeger's Paintball Complex Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Jaeger's Paintball Complex. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Jaeger's Paintball Complex listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:03 PM #2
digerati
www.HighOnPaintball.com

digerati owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
lets discuss... Anyone else play here?
I'm PayPal Verified: Check it!
Paintball Search: Get it!
digerati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:02 PM #3
grumpy.old.man

grumpy.old.man donated to help Peyton Trent
grumpy.old.man owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
grumpy.old.man supports Team VICIOUS
Home field of Extortion.
grumpy.old.man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:15 PM #4
OutlawsPB22
Sundae.. I mean Sunday..

OutlawsPB22 supports Team VICIOUS
OutlawsPB22 is an NCPA player
OutlawsPB22 plays in the APPA D4 division
OutlawsPB22 supports DLX Technology
Home field for KC Rush
Old 05-08-2009, 12:05 AM #5
big EB

big EB plays in the PSP
big EB supports Team VICIOUS
big EB plays in the APPA D2 division
It's a nice field. They have byop every sunday. They also have an 08 NPPL field that will be set up on freshly seeded ground for this summer.
big EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:49 AM #6
wetworkz.hill

So there is a 3 man beginners tourny in Oct. and I think I might drag a few teammates to it. Anyone else planning on going?
wetworkz.hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:52 AM #7
OutlawsPB22
Sundae.. I mean Sunday..

We already won the last one so I dont think we can... We cut the grass on the NPPL field wednesday.... Its starting to look good.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:23 AM #8
digerati
www.HighOnPaintball.com

Closest field to me, OK member prices. I play mostly on Saturdays and outdoor refs call the game from behind the net most of the time. When it is rainy the indoor airball field bites, bunkers deflated and sometimes not even setup. I am not a tournament player but I would expect better field conditions and reffing for the price I pay to play there. I don't buy my paint there but I do pay the field fee and I have never tried to "sneak" paint in. I am a loyal customer of theirs but I do feel they could provide better service.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:51 PM #9
grumpy.old.man

Quote:
Originally Posted by digerati View Post
Closest field to me, OK member prices. I play mostly on Saturdays and outdoor refs call the game from behind the net most of the time. When it is rainy the indoor airball field bites, bunkers deflated and sometimes not even setup. I am not a tournament player but I would expect better field conditions and reffing for the price I pay to play there. I don't buy my paint there but I do pay the field fee and I have never tried to "sneak" paint in. I am a loyal customer of theirs but I do feel they could provide better service.
I have played there 75% of the Sundays in the last 3 years. Never have I ever seen a outdoor reff calling from behind the net. If you see that happen make sure to point it out to a shift lead. There is one outdoors every weekend. That will be the guy in charge. (or gal, sorry Ashley).

As far as the indoor, it isn't automatically set-up every weekend. If the outdoor is open, the indoor isn't. It isn't a guarantee that just because it rains, they will set up indoors. You should call ahead to check.

"When it is rainy the indoor airball field bites".....When it's rainy, I would play in a garage!! You have a place to go out of the rain, and you are complaining! I don't quite understand. When other fields have rain there is no play, period. Think about what you are saying.

By the way, some pretty good players have come out of that indoor field.

Justin
Old 05-08-2009, 02:00 PM #10
digerati
www.HighOnPaintball.com

Just my experiences... Don't have to get all defensive. Peace.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:31 PM #11
ledgeco09

With my experiences at Jaegers I would have to agree with Digerati.
ledgeco09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:46 PM #12
cj9 11

cj9 11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cj9 11 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
cj9 11 plays in the APPA D5 division
I would also agree with digerati. We played out there multiple times this summer and if you were lucky there would be one ref on the field but most of the time there was just someone sitting around outside the net. The indoor is pretty small, smelly, and the carpet(turf) sucks but it is a place to play. There paints crap and way to expensive but the option to byop for 25 isn't bad. Also the outdoor air fills start out at 3000 but by the end of the day it's only filling 2000 which for some of us shooting spools makes us run the risk of running out of air mid game which isn't fun.

Theres definitely some positives and negatives about Jaegers and imo it isn't really set up for more serious players. If you go around and ask rec players what they think of you'll get a so I guess that's there niche.

Last edited by cj9 11 : 05-08-2009 at 05:27 PM.
cj9 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:02 PM #13
OutlawsPB22
Sundae.. I mean Sunday..

Everything has it's ups and downs but really you get to play whatever time of year. Yeah the refs inside stand behind the net but on it's so small they would be In the way. Have you played there since they got the new turf? Hey justin will extortion be there Sunday?
Old 05-08-2009, 04:40 PM #14
cj9 11

cj9 11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cj9 11 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
cj9 11 plays in the APPA D5 division
Also another issue that has seemed to bother me. I've witnessed some I guess you could say harassing/bullying taking place recently up there towards a certain person. Degrading comments, making fun of, even physical altercations, some of which happening in front of adults. It's been swaying a lot of my opinions lately concerning a certain group of people and I can only do so much about it. The people involved should know what I'm talking.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:18 PM #15
dyepballer07 V.2
welcome to chairadise

dyepballer07 V.2 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj9 11 View Post
I would also agree with digerati. We played out there multiple times this summer and if you were lucky there would be one ref on the field but most of the time there was just someone sitting around outside the net. The indoor is pretty small, smelly, and the carpet(turf) sucks but it is a place to play. There paints crap and way to expensive but the option to byop for 25 isn't bad. Also the outdoor air fills start out at 3000 but by the end of the day it's only filling 2000 which for some of us shooting spools makes us run the risk of running out of air mid game which isn't fun.

Theres definitely some positives and negatives about Jaegers and imo it isn't really set up for more serious players. If you go around and ask rec players what they think of you'll get a so I guess that's there niche.

Also a note to grumpyoldman. People are free to express there opinions about fields so stop swinging off of Jaegers nuts all the time.
Really? The refs have been on the field doing their jobs every time I've been there. And I don't think you know who grumpyoldman is, do you?
Quote:
Also another issue that has seemed to bother me. I've witnessed some I guess you could say harassing/bullying taking place recently up there towards a certain person. Degrading comments, making fun of, even physical altercations, some of which happening in front of adults. It's been swaying a lot of my opinions lately concerning a certain group of people and I can only do so much about it. The people involved should know what I'm talking.
Gunner? Most of the time we're making fun of him it's because he says or does something really, really stupid. As for the physical altercations, it's not like people are fist fighting him and stuff, it's just everyone messing around. And I'm not sure why it's bothering you that much considering you've made fun of him too.
dyepballer07 V.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:21 PM #16
digerati
www.HighOnPaintball.com

Quote:
dyepballer07 V.2 - Really? The refs have been on the field doing their jobs every time I've been there.
Go there on a Saturday and play topside. You will see what we are talking about.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:02 PM #17
go getta
Extortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by digerati View Post
Go there on a Saturday and play topside. You will see what we are talking about.
Im sorry, but not many people play Saturday ...
Old 05-08-2009, 06:06 PM #18
grumpy.old.man

CJ, Blake is right, you obviously don't know who I am. You can edit it off your post, but it is still on Blakes quote. Anybody who knows me, knows I'm one of the best guys around here when it comes to KC paintball. My 'swinging' as you put it pisses me off.

I have played at every field in the KC area (public and private, including your beloved K7)and have never made a negative post on here about any of them. If you are referring to my opinion of the K7 paint thing, then I can't do anything about your feelings, but I had every right to express my opinion.

The difference is I was putting out opinions, and you are trying to state facts that are wrong.

#1 outdoor air...Fill from bottles. Start at 3000 but as it falls they change bottles. Outdoor compressor is in the plans for this year.

#2 Paint is crap....Don't know how much Ramp you have shot, But it is nice stuff. Also, speedball is byop.

#3 Indoor turf....Can't argue the size of the room. It's a solid rock cave. Not much to be done about that. But the turf was brand new sports turf installed before this winter season.

You are entitled to your opinion, but make sure it is an opinion. When you throw it out as fact, you are risking influencing people's decisions based on untruths.

I am done. Nothing further to say. If you have anything further to say to me, Take it to the pm's or send me a text. I'm not going to further trash the thread with crap.

Justin Drescher 816-985-5353
Old 05-08-2009, 06:22 PM #19
go getta
Extortion

Quote:

Well CJ my team is looking for a good team to practice against. We play at Jaegers so we might not be up to your standards. But were willing to play your team, BLV.

Last edited by go getta : 05-08-2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: I spelt something wrong. lol
go getta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:54 PM #20
HPK
High Performance Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by go getta View Post
Well CJ my team is looking for a good team to practice against. We play at Jaegers so we might not be up to your standards. But were willing to play your team, BLV.
can we play u guys?me me me pick me
HPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:57 PM #21
grumpy.old.man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPK View Post
can we play u guys?me me me pick me
LOL. I don't know if they can hang with you HPP guys, Roy. They are lowly Jaegers rec ballers.
ReplyRegional Ups