Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-20-2013, 06:14 PM #127
FCMEDIC
A.Williams

FCMEDIC owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
FCMEDIC has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
What are the scenarios like that you guys put on. Any players in military kits and such. Reason I ask is myself and my son are debating on wether or not to kit out our tippmans as .50 BMG sniper rifles. Just don't wanna be the only fools there running around in a ghillie suit ya know what I mean.

http://www.tigerpb.com/
FCMEDIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2013, 04:59 PM #128
shockerairmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCMEDIC View Post
What are the scenarios like that you guys put on. Any players in military kits and such. Reason I ask is myself and my son are debating on wether or not to kit out our tippmans as .50 BMG sniper rifles. Just don't wanna be the only fools there running around in a ghillie suit ya know what I mean.
Probably the best thing I could tell you is that everyone finds a place at our field. We have a lot of pump players and we also have some speedball players that dump a ton of paint. We have people like myself that go straight up the middle and people that love to flank. It's a massive field so you won't have any problem sneaking around.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:03 PM #129
psychosplinter
Bleeds

psychosplinter is a Paintball photographer
psychosplinter has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I am not sure Jeremiah posted this up here so I will.

"We'll see how this works out, but this year we're offering a membership program (PMP) for just $100. With the purchase of a year membership (2015 calendar year) you get-free entry to all scenario's and open play events, $10 discount on case of paint purchases (limit on per day), 10% discount on select gear/equipment purchases.

This means if you come to just 5 open days you would pay for your membership in full. We've never done anything this affordable before and we're hoping that this will allow players to come out to the field more often without breaking the bank. If your a pump player for example you could purchase a case of 2,000 paintballs for $42, then use that paintball for 4-5 events. So a PMP player could play 5 events and it comes out to $8.50 per event.

Please call or post any questions you may have."

"There isn't much that I feel I need, a solid soul and the blood I bleed."
psychosplinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 08:44 PM #130
minimag03

has been a member for 10 years
minimag03 is an NCPA player
Hows the turnout been this year at Big Pearl? I'm planning on visiting very soon regardless but would like to know what to expect.