Old 06-25-2015, 04:40 PM #1
boXycOOt
fin.

has been a member for 10 years
boXycOOt plays in the PSP
boXycOOt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Former D1 Player - New To The Area

All,

I will be moving to Winter Park (near Orlando) in early August, and I'm looking to find a new team to play for, or at the very least practice with, when I get there. Never lived in Florida, so I'm just hoping to meet some like-minded people and maybe try and get competitive again.

I took this season off to focus on rugby after my team from last year lost funding.

Short bio of me. Moving from Kansas and have played D1 in both NPPL and PSP. Most recently I played for New Orleans Warped Army (D1 PSP), run by Ed Poorman, until the team disbanded at the end of last season. I've been playing paintball since 2003 at all levels.

Just trying to get a feel for what's out there. I'm assuming I'll be spending most of my time at CFP, unless there are any other great local fields in the area. No free rides expected. I have my own stable job, so money is not an issue.

I guess if you want to get a feel for me as a player, below is a practice we had before the 2014 West Coast Open against Pr1me at their field in Tennessee. I am the one in the light blue tank top, basketball shorts and white flex mask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_-ylrPspM

Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys around.

P.S. If you know of any local rugby clubs, some leads there would be much appreciated as well!

-Tom

Kansas City Elite - D1 NPPL
AC: 913 Powered by Coors
EliteSportsPB.com
North East Kansas
Kansas State Wildcats
EXTORTION
boXycOOt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups