Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-31-2014, 10:15 AM #1
imped4now
BTFU

has been a member for 10 years
Evansville paintball tomorrow?

Hey guys, I'll be heading down to Evansville tomorrow (Feb 1) to pick up some stuff with a friend and would like to play while I'm down there. It looks like the weather will favor indoor play.....are their any good indoor fields in the Eville area?

The only field I really see in the area is Silver Spur Splat, which looks to be outdoor (can't really tell, website sucks). If that's the only option then I'm down. Who's gonna be there?

Last edited by imped4now : 01-31-2014 at 10:55 AM.
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2014, 04:51 PM #2
CON*RAD
Infinity Legend

Annual Supporting Member
CON*RAD is playing at Living Legends VI
CON*RAD owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CON*RAD is for the Gunfight
CON*RAD is for the Gunfight
I may be at spur tomorrow, It's supposed to be like 50 degrees and raining. So the rain may keep most people home.

Spur is all outside too and pretty much the only option in the area. Unless you plan on driving further away to like Asylum or N-tense in KY.
macdev droid fst- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=83293241#post83293241
CON*RAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 05:18 PM #3
Pops1

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
Hey guys, I'll be heading down to Evansville tomorrow (Feb 1) to pick up some stuff with a friend and would like to play while I'm down there. It looks like the weather will favor indoor play.....are their any good indoor fields in the Eville area?

The only field I really see in the area is Silver Spur Splat, which looks to be outdoor (can't really tell, website sucks). If that's the only option then I'm down. Who's gonna be there?
I have to agree about the web page I got jacked into about 2 years ago and is all screwed up. but on the brighter side I have a new one and is ready to up load, just waiting on I power web. POPS
Pops1 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups