Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-16-2009, 08:37 PM #43
Ice C.R.E.A.M.
Reckonize Us, Step Aside

Quote:
Originally Posted by redangeleyes View Post
I will be RETURNING to ABC this summer to play again. I've been there several times, so my comments are factual and from experience. Where else can you go play paintball, and get advice on what kind of lure to use for your next bass trip, classic! Now with the new fields, it should be even more fun.

Edit: I love how the lackeys keep coming in to flame and promote their own field.
hey dude. I started playing at ABC almost 7 or 8 years ago..actually a lot of us started playing there. And we all left soon after. What you been doing lately?
JEF Photo
Ice C.R.E.A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2009, 08:47 PM #44
ZTeC
Free Agency

ZTeC supports Team VICIOUS
ZTeC has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
ZTeC is Legendary
ZTeC supports DLX Technology
Quote:
I will be RETURNING to ABC this summer to play again. I've been there several times, so my comments are factual and from experience. Where else can you go play paintball, and get advice on what kind of lure to use for your next bass trip, classic! Now with the new fields, it should be even more fun.

Edit: I love how the lackeys keep coming in to flame and promote their own field.
"lackeys" Hmmm I do not consider myself a "servile man servant"... I do believe ABC is it's own fiefdom as well... Now I know you will have to break out the dictionary to find the word fiefdom, and hopefully for the sake of ABC's thread you do just that and give it a rest... Break out now son, before it gets out of control. I gave an honest review based off of my own factual information, from my own visit. If I refuse to take a return trip, it's aweful...

No disrespect to ABC, if you fix it up and get people who actually gave a **** I am sure it would be a par field... Until then...

/End 3rd Rant...
Old 03-16-2009, 08:50 PM #45
BeatD0wnCity
Houston Heat OT

Yea what the people above me had said it true. My facts were also based on my own visits and my own opinions after being there numerous times. Another thing that bugs me is that they dont have a tech...or anything close to one...the first time i was there, and this was when i first started playing, i asked what gun was on the wall (it was a ion). In return i got a shocker with mad ups? from the guy behind the counter. And im sure that im not an amazing tech people know that, but i know what a ion is from a shocker.

It's not about how good you are or how good you look, it's about how bad you want it.

Explicit OT eh?

J.Rabbit
& Bassnectar <3
Houston Heat Fan #8
BeatD0wnCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:51 PM #46
TeamChaos99
DAT LUXE

TeamChaos99 donated to help Peyton Trent
TeamChaos99 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
TeamChaos99 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice C.R.E.A.M. View Post
hey dude. I started playing at ABC almost 7 or 8 years ago..actually a lot of us started playing there. And we all left soon after. What you been doing lately?
tiger you couldn't have been more right

Free Agent Powered By: Prestige Paintball | Ground Assault Paintball Park | The Meadowlands | Oringmonkey | PootyPaintball | Ninja Paintball
TeamChaos99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:54 PM #47
PUZZNBOOTS

Quote:

YO YO SON... WHERE DA *****ES AT!

YO let me throw it out there for realz son

i think abc got dat **** goin on like bong bong yo

but for my manz the trillz Taco he got that **** on lock down, abc got some skillz ya know but taco and his peepz would f dat **** in the a son in da A!

PEST FAN CLUB #200

www.opieandanthony.com
PUZZNBOOTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:55 PM #48
BeatD0wnCity
Houston Heat OT

lol wut? ^^

It's not about how good you are or how good you look, it's about how bad you want it.

Explicit OT eh?

J.Rabbit
& Bassnectar <3
Houston Heat Fan #8
Old 03-16-2009, 08:56 PM #49
PUZZNBOOTS

o man ize fogot, dis angelmofo needs to get hisself some mannaz fore he get 2 in da grillz

PEST FAN CLUB #200

www.opieandanthony.com
Old 03-16-2009, 08:59 PM #50
Captian Crunch
Seymore Butts

After reading everyones postings, I think my guys will stay away from ABC Paintball. Even tho two xball fields sounds sweet, but the lack of customer service i am reading about and the refs.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:59 PM #51
BeatD0wnCity
Houston Heat OT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUZZNBOOTS View Post
o man ize fogot, dis angelmofo needs to get hisself some mannaz fore he get 2 in da grillz
english works best.

Explicit OT eh?

J.Rabbit
& Bassnectar <3
Houston Heat Fan #8
Old 03-16-2009, 09:02 PM #52
gofukurself

Fifthteen bucks, Little man, Put that **** in my Hand, and if that money dosent show, then you owe me, owe me, owe!!!...

Deez *****s here is off da hook jizzle...wanna see some Kimbo slice up in this *****...
Old 03-16-2009, 09:04 PM #53
wyckofflax16 (Banned)
Ranjerz

Lol..we can stop posting here..

we have nothing to prove..

we know whats better.
we do not have to prove ourselves to anyone..
who does that kid play for..no one...
What ever..who cares..hah
wyckofflax16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:07 PM #54
PUZZNBOOTS

Quote:
I had spoken with him, you know nothing about the situation that happened, so mind your own business.
"so why dont you come on down to zj and talk some more ****"... Seriously?...get over yourselves, another ethug wannabe tough guy. I would waste the gas it takes to go down there. Not worth my money or my time.

JJ-I apologize again, that will be the last wasted 2 minutes of my life that I will devote to answering the lackeys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofukurself View Post
Fifthteen bucks, Little man, Put that **** in my Hand, and if that money dosent show, then you owe me, owe me, owe!!!...

Deez *****s here is off da hook jizzle...wanna see some Kimbo slice up in this *****...
OWEOWEOWEYOWE It's my jungle love owey owey owe I think I wanna know ya know ya YEAH what!

YO DAT **** IS THE MAD NOTE! Written by god herself and passed down to the best band in the world Morris day and the motha f'n time

but let me get realz again son like woahberries and extra cheezits. This thread is off da hook and this shizzle needs a laxative now to cleanse these mofo's out. I cants believe what ize be seein this mofo angelguyz is like bong bong just stoopit son stoopit but for realz keep smokin da reeferz and keep this shizzle on 10

pszorz OBAMA PRESIDENT NAW!

PEST FAN CLUB #200

www.opieandanthony.com
Old 03-16-2009, 09:13 PM #55
PUZZNBOOTS

YOYO the volume has hit da floorz son ize gotza be bouncin fore dis **** killz tha trillz, sharpten for president yalllll im outty!

PEST FAN CLUB #200

www.opieandanthony.com
Old 03-16-2009, 09:18 PM #56
gofukurself

yo Cuz, dont foget uncle jesse, fo vice!!!!!that *****s pimp , got dat that pimp hand way strong

yo , fuk dis place, peeps bounced...im ghost grillz, gotta pimp som *****es in the hood

shout out to e-thugs n harMONEY.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:22 PM #57
ETHUGZNHARMONEY

yo sonz som1 callz in da real dillz i got mah boy pagin mah azz on da sidekickz tellin me ize got to check diz shiz out
ETHUGZNHARMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:25 PM #58
ETHUGZNHARMONEY

yo dis thread gotz stinky britches son we'z be out *****z thankz fo havin us in dis shizzle but back to da zmofoj sonz where da volume be at 50 n shiz back to da futurez bonaz!
Old 03-16-2009, 09:29 PM #59
gofukurself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETHUGZNHARMONEY View Post
yo dis thread gotz stinky britches son we'z be out *****z thankz fo havin us in dis shizzle but back to da zmofoj sonz where da volume be at 50 n shiz back to da futurez bonaz!
yo thugz, WTF? u bes settle cuz, yo pipe might be dirty

i sayz latez, free oj, n take it deep
Old 03-16-2009, 09:30 PM #60
ETHUGZNHARMONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofukurself View Post
yo thugz, WTF? u bes settle cuz, yo pipe might be dirty

i sayz latez, free oj, n take it deep
Trillz son, trillz

DUOANDE! MUFUC!
Old 03-16-2009, 09:31 PM #61
paulmess7
You stay classy, PBNation

Wow, you guys already said you wont play here, so just get out of this thread then, enough of the spam...
Old 03-16-2009, 09:34 PM #62
ETHUGZNHARMONEY

yo son you needz 2 get a tissue n dry up them curly friez we be lovin abc n in fact can't wait to get down there again and play diz shiz like bong bong.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:35 PM #63
Macris
u n d e r d o g s ♥

Macris donated to help Peyton Trent
Macris plays in the APPA D3 division
Macris is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
when
the
did
we
get