Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-16-2009, 06:17 PM #22
redangeleyes
I'm on a boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobob 99 View Post
hey nobody from ZJ said anything about anybody so leave us out of your hate feast as for crooks lets not go there do you know that your an ethug come down lets talk about crooks cough cough
Glad you had something useful about ABC paintball to say. I'll remind you, this is an ABC paintball thread, not a whiney ZJ thread. ABC treats their customers with the utmost respect, and when faced with a complaint, they do not flame like your followers. Which doesn't surprise me with the example that you set.

I have absolutely no respect for a group of wannabe tough guys that have nothing better to do than pick on players that have a complaint/concern. Months back I visited your field, complained about the horrible white box paint, and then got completely flamed for it. Nice group you've got going on over there.

As far as the ethug comment, I almost fell off my chair laughing. You're the one coming in here with an attitude. Maybe you need a little e-collar for your little e-thugs. GTFO and worry about your own field.

Edit: I am in no way affiliated with ABC paintball, just speaking my mind about a good group of people.

Pure Sl8R F/S/T

Last edited by redangeleyes : 03-16-2009 at 06:27 PM.
redangeleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2009, 06:25 PM #23
redangeleyes
I'm on a boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJinNJ View Post
Thanks for the support of ABC. However, please refrain from bashing other fields in our thread. It just causes more friction for us to deal with.
I'll keep any more comments about other fields to myself. Keep up the good work over there, it's been a pleasure to play every time. What's the ETA on the field?

Pure Sl8R F/S/T
Old 03-16-2009, 06:28 PM #24
wyckofflax16 (Banned)

Everyone can go cry..
Play paintball..
wyckofflax16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:39 PM #25
redangeleyes
I'm on a boat

Looking forward to it!

Pure Sl8R F/S/T
Old 03-16-2009, 06:39 PM #26
wyckofflax16 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redangeleyes View Post
Glad you had something useful about ABC paintball to say. I'll remind you, this is an ABC paintball thread, not a whiney ZJ thread. ABC treats their customers with the utmost respect, and when faced with a complaint, they do not flame like your followers. Which doesn't surprise me with the example that you set.

I have absolutely no respect for a group of wannabe tough guys that have nothing better to do than pick on players that have a complaint/concern. Months back I visited your field, complained about the horrible white box paint, and then got completely flamed for it. Nice group you've got going on over there.

As far as the ethug comment, I almost fell off my chair laughing. You're the one coming in here with an attitude. Maybe you need a little e-collar for your little e-thugs. GTFO and worry about your own field.

Edit: I am in no way affiliated with ABC paintball, just speaking my mind about a good group of people.
sorry to bring this discussion back up..

but you said that:
ABC treats their customers with the utmost respect, and when faced with a complaint, they do not flame like your followers.

but taco treats everyone that steps into zj with the most respect he can.
and trys to make everyone as happy as he can..
so i wouldnt go back up other people and tell them to gtfo..because i gurentee you wouldnt say that to his face..so why dont you come on down to zj and talk some more ****.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:49 PM #27
xYodax
TopGun

xYodax plays in the PSP
xYodax helped look for balloons
Sir JJ am I banned from ABC? I don't understand why all Ranjerz are if only one ******* (Evan) has said something very negative-nancy like about your field.
Thanks.

Just Enough Fela
xYodax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:57 PM #28
redangeleyes
I'm on a boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyckofflax16 View Post
sorry to bring this discussion back up..

but you said that:
ABC treats their customers with the utmost respect, and when faced with a complaint, they do not flame like your followers.

but taco treats everyone that steps into zj with the most respect he can.
and trys to make everyone as happy as he can..
so i wouldnt go back up other people and tell them to gtfo..because i gurentee you wouldnt say that to his face..so why dont you come on down to zj and talk some more ****.
I had spoken with him, you know nothing about the situation that happened, so mind your own business.
"so why dont you come on down to zj and talk some more ****"... Seriously?...get over yourselves, another ethug wannabe tough guy. I would waste the gas it takes to go down there. Not worth my money or my time.

JJ-I apologize again, that will be the last wasted 2 minutes of my life that I will devote to answering the lackeys.

Pure Sl8R F/S/T

Last edited by redangeleyes : 03-16-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:07 PM #29
wyckofflax16 (Banned)

Lol..cause your time is so important..
who do you play for again?..before you go bashing other fields..think before you speak..
Old 03-16-2009, 07:07 PM #30
xYodax
TopGun

xYodax plays in the PSP
xYodax helped look for balloons
He is clearly sponsored by his sig, what team do you play for?

Just Enough Fela
xYodax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:33 PM #31
paulmess7
You stay classy, PBNation

Woo, I can't wait for two new xball fields

Maybe I'll come down and watch the grass grow, unless there is something more exciting going on like paint drying...

Can't wait.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:50 PM #32
wyckofflax16 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYodax View Post
He is clearly sponsored by his sig, what team do you play for?
some noobs
Old 03-16-2009, 08:09 PM #33
paulmess7
You stay classy, PBNation

Quote:
Originally Posted by skynet View Post
Just to let you know today we put down about 13 tons of dirt, leveled it out and are getting top soil and the adding grass seed
Waaaiiittt.... rereading the thread, you're NOT from ABC? That got me totally confused, I thought ABC laid down all the dirt...

Meh, I guess several fields are getting makeovers this year...

---------------------------

In the mean time, while both New Breed and ABC don't have speedball up, where are you guys playing? I can't think of any other place short of a 2 hour drive south...

I think I might make the 1.5 hr trip up to champions paintball...
Old 03-16-2009, 08:24 PM #34
BeatD0wnCity
Houston Heat OT

I'm sorry that my first post was disrespectful, but when i have gone to ABC, (and i've gone numerous times) just to fill air, i asked politely everytime with a please and thankyou, and i get nothing in return, and when my tank gets filled to 3000 instead of 4500 i dont complain because its not a big deal. But ABC has never been the most kind place ever, and i know its not a big deal, but people bash on this thread because when people go there they get bashed on.

Most know that if you wear anything regarding Ejam on it, you get kicked out in a matter of seconds. For example, ( So none of the ethugs on here complain) I walked in one day with a Ejam Hoody on, and i walked to the counter and asked my tank to be filled, and the man behind the counter said "no", i asked "why" and he said his compressor wasnt working...so i said "ok", and started to walk away when someone else walked in with there tank that was playing that day and they asked to get it filled and the man filled it for him. So after seeing this i asked what just happened, (maybe the compressor was working?) and he just straight up said "Get out, im never going to fill your tank." and i said "what for" and he asked me to look at my sweatshirt as i walked out. So for this i have been mad at ABC.

Im not trying to get this thread banned or anything, im just stating my opinions, because when Mr. Paulmess and his $1000 gun walktz in here and talk trash about zj, THAT is disrespectful, they he for one has beent o ZJ once, therefore his opinion counts for nothing in my books, and as for redangeleyes, he doesnt even play at ABC so idk why he is even bothering entering this convo.

And my last statement is too whoever kept saying all you kids think your tough and ****, well none of us really said that, and none of Ranjerz should ever be "banned" from ABC, none of us have said anything wrong, i have my first post here but i edited it, so maybe you can please disregard my post, and let it be.

Again im sorry for bringing this whole thing up. But i dont like anyone bashing on ZJ or New Breed especially when i have been playing at both for 3 years.

BTW im happy to hear that 2 legit sized xball fields are being made, will make good money this year

Thanks,
Evan

PS-if you wanna reply pm me, so this thread doesnt get closed.

Edit: sorry for the essay, i know most wont read it.

It's not about how good you are or how good you look, it's about how bad you want it.

Explicit OT eh?

J.Rabbit
& Bassnectar <3
Houston Heat Fan #8
BeatD0wnCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:38 PM #35
JustPureChaos
**** Swag.

JustPureChaos plays in the PSP
JustPureChaos plays in the APPA D4 division
Don't worry Evan. I got you.

Technically this thread's name should be changed to "GreenWood Lake Sports" or w/e

JM Group owns the rights to the name ABC Paintball...

so yet again!

You've been Dominated

Last edited by JustPureChaos : 03-16-2009 at 08:41 PM.
JustPureChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:02 PM #36
xxDR.Kxx
No.

xxDR.Kxx plays in the PSP
xxDR.Kxx plays in the APPA D1 division
when u set up x ball u should defs not make your own layouts and use the next psp layout that is up ahead ( more teams would practice which = more money and bussiness ) . im only saying this because everytime i went the field was never like symmetric .
G.I Sportz Paintball
xxDR.Kxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:05 PM #37
Ice C.R.E.A.M.
Reckonize Us, Step Aside

was one location not enough for you?
JEF Photo
Ice C.R.E.A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:20 PM #38
TeamChaos99
DAT LUXE

has been a member for 10 years
TeamChaos99 donated to help Peyton Trent
TeamChaos99 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
lol i got yelled at this field for not having a barrel condom on my gun, yet my gun had no tank, loader or barrel on it this place is a joke

Free Agent Powered By: Prestige Paintball | Ground Assault Paintball Park | The Meadowlands | Oringmonkey | PootyPaintball | Ninja Paintball
TeamChaos99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:25 PM #39
ZTeC
Free Agency

ZTeC supports Team VICIOUS
ZTeC has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
ZTeC is Legendary
ZTeC supports DLX Technology
I visited this field with my team last season, and it wasn't a great visit. We went to the field as a team to play as a team and the ref's wouldn't let us on the field without splitting us up. The staff was not very friendly, atleast the referee's. The staff inside the shop was just as distasteful as I waited for more then 10 minuetes without a single person asking if I needed assistance. Customer service is what people look for, Taco delivered on customer service for us. MSG delivers on customer service, New Breed delivers on customer service. ABC was a disgrace to customer service... Thank you for listening to my rant, and enter flaming comments..................

NJR
Old 03-16-2009, 09:31 PM #40
wyckofflax16 (Banned)

Thread/
Old 03-16-2009, 09:31 PM #41
redangeleyes
I'm on a boat

I will be RETURNING to ABC this summer to play again. I've been there several times, so my comments are factual and from experience. Where else can you go play paintball, and get advice on what kind of lure to use for your next bass trip, classic! Now with the new fields, it should be even more fun.

Edit: I love how the lackeys keep coming in to flame and promote their own field.

Pure Sl8R F/S/T

Last edited by redangeleyes : 03-16-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:37 PM #42
ZTeC
Free Agency

ZTeC supports Team VICIOUS
ZTeC has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
ZTeC is Legendary
ZTeC supports DLX Technology
My statement is in fact based off of factual information, my review of the field has been posted over a year ago on PBReview... It was a distasteful visit, in the many years I have been playing and been around the sport... It was the single most aweful experience I had playing at a field... No competition, combined with a staff that doesn't care is not a good business objective... I work in a customer service field, if you don't take care of the customer you don't do business. Plain and simple... Now ZJ may have some immature ***** that play there at times (myself included) but atleast at the end of the day, our paint is gone our cars are packed and Taco is still a great guy.

/End Second Rant...

NJR