PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-03-2008, 10:12 PM #1
ion4lif3
-.-

2 traxxas tmaxx rc trucks!!!

Hello all. Today i am selling a Traxxas TMAXX 2.5 RC Truck(roller). I am selling it because i no longer have the time for it and have lost interest in it.

The truck is made up of mostly new parts and was put toghether by me. I have not used the truck but i do know that it works. The truck's steering is a little weak and needs some tuning. all that is needed to get this truck going is a brake kit(it is included but not installed), and an engine with exahust pipe.

I am selling two different engines in other auctions(one 2.5 and one 3.3) that will both work with this truck.

Included with package:

Traxxas TMAXX 2.5 roller RC truck

TMAXX 2.5 brake kit

Red TMAXX body

20 Body Clips

2 Turnbuckles

2 A-Arms

2 Long Axles

TMAXX TQ-3 radio

Hello all. Today i am selling a Traxxas TMAXX 2.5 RC Truck(roller). I am selling it because i no longer have the time for it and have lost interest in it.

I have used this truck for a while and it has run very very smoothly since day one. The truck's steering perfect and there is a new spur gear perfectly tuned in. all that is needed to get this truck going is an engine with exahust pipe.

I am selling two different engines in other auctions(one 2.5 and one 3.3) that will both work with this truck.

Included with package:

Traxxas TMAXX 2.5 roller RC truck

Green TMAXX body

20 Body Clips

1 Turnbuckle

2 Long Axles

TMAXX TQ-3 radio

PM me for pics. i have them.
RYZ #33

Invert Mini Package

feedback+7/-0
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement