Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-03-2010, 07:15 PM #43
rangerty

Well I have chaecked out some of the newer youtube vids that people have put out and things look nice. I am not really into the speedball thing so I guess I am glad that for the most part if someone has a prob with SC its speedball.. But on the other hand I wish every one the best with their paintball ventures!!!! I am planning a corp. outting the first month of May so I will take a look around the park and put up some vids and pics. ;-D
rangerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2010, 06:38 PM #44
PerfectPoo

Been out to SC twice in the past few months. Park is cleaning up nice, but man is it crowded. When walk on groups are playing 60 on 60 its just ridiculous. Impossible to enjoy it. Both times I've said screw it and moved to hyperball.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:04 PM #45
p8ntball balla
Ballin all time

Went here this weekend pretty good field lot of ppl tho
p8ntball balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:05 PM #46
p8ntball balla
Ballin all time

And ya I had to go to hyperball to there were to many ppl on speedball
p8ntball balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:21 PM #47
smracer31

Looking to get back into paintball, i played here a lot in 2009 but this place was going down hill, and had a lot of complaints then. Has it gotten any better and are the fields actually maintained now?
smracer31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:44 PM #48
Ranar
NCN pwning fools

Well the managers still treat the staff like **** and couldn't care less about them. But they have done some work/ put in some new obstacles to some of the "woodsball" and rec fields.

LOL
".......then I busted to the spike and shot like 85 guys...did a run through...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face......."
Nor* Cal Nomad

Flex Club Member
Ranar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:36 AM #49
branshaw

is their speedball walk-on or set teams only?

just getting back into paintball and all my old buddies don't play anymore. Would really like to play some speedball, just don't have anyone to do it with
branshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:55 PM #50
bigd87
$$

im also trying getting back into speedball. i havnt played since 2002 and i remember preferring sc village over tombstome. after reading this thread, it seems it has declined. i would also like to hear some updates
bigd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:56 PM #51
bigd87
$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by smracer31 View Post
Looking to get back into paintball, i played here a lot in 2009 but this place was going down hill, and had a lot of complaints then. Has it gotten any better and are the fields actually maintained now?
i do remember just walking on with a two friends and playing speedball.
bigd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:51 PM #52
XSV2121

XSV2121 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
XSV2121 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
XSV2121 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
XSV2121 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
XSV2121 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
anyone coming out for the 4th discount day?
XSV2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:29 PM #53
Tryptamines

**** this place, they just want your money. most of their refs are lazy (cause theyre underpaid) and their speedball sucks. scenario fields are full of bee hives and are falling apart (ive been stung 3 times on seperate occasions, what the **** guys) theyre always packed, but you would never guess they make money from their ****ty recycled turf and horrible paint they sell...never buy their paint. once my membership expires my whole teams going to play jungle. we would already be playing there but i pay 45 a month and its $150 to cancel that ****, so were all getting extorted by contract. **** this place. after 6 months i dont wanna play here anymore. dont buy the membership, dont waste your time. this place used to be awesome back in the day but now gio and dennis(?) (the owners) only want more cash to wipe their ***** with. MY advice is go play somewhere that CARES about paintball not JUST MONEY.
Tryptamines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:07 PM #54
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

woah such harsh words. I agree with the greedy part but not with the part about the condition of their fields. I think they are great. Last June they gave us an amazing deal for military personnel and promised to keep it the same next time we went. I called them up recently and they wanted to jack up the price and not include paintballs like they did last time. I could care less about the paintballs since I dont use them but the newbies we always bring dont mind them.
StReaKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:20 PM #55
branshaw

will the aftermath airball fields be open on september 5th labor day? :o

MYFACEBOOK

let'sbefr0nz lawl

Play League of Legends with me!
CLICKHEREFORLOLACTION
branshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:22 PM #56
phant0m0

Annual Supporting Member
phant0m0 is BST Trusted
phant0m0 plays in the PSP
phant0m0 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
phant0m0 plays in the APPA D5 division
phant0m0 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'd like to add my gripe.
The rec fields in particular are neat. repetitive, but neat. the obstacles need a power wash. When you lean into an obstacle, it's at least 1/4" thick of old paint. gloves get nasty, pants hips, yuck. i know it's a dirty sport but this just aint right man.

now the two hyper fields, that's awesome. most of the time, no refs, so the guys on the ramp call the games.

3 out of 5 stars
phant0m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:26 AM #57
El_Griton
Ballin Since 91'

Annual Supporting Member
El_Griton owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Holy crap, in 20 years of playing paintball I have never heard such crying about a OPEN and running paintball field! I know none of you pretty boy speedballers want to get any mud on your precious Jerseys, but Jesus! To say that its a bad thing to have paint on the bunkers is the gayest thing I have ever heard. Please all you whining b**ches don't come here, I wouldn't want to get paint on your fresh new white grillz. KYS

In a time when paintball is on the decline, any field is a godsend. Hell when I started playing we were happy to find a forest we wouldn't get shot at to play in. So please go back to rollerblading or whatever the hell "sports" you use to suck at and cry about, cause a real baller would be happy just shooting some faces.

p.s. I'm that guy playing speedball with the marker you dont know, cause its older then you.

Last edited by El_Griton : 01-29-2012 at 02:38 AM.
El_Griton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:08 PM #58
stephenreplogle
looking to paintball

ok im new to the game and thinking about going to sc is that a bad idea
stephenreplogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:11 PM #59
stephenreplogle
looking to paintball

o and hows the rental stuff at sc because my marker is trash
stephenreplogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:22 PM #60
ImOutImDone

No, Sc is really fun to be honest. They've really up'd their game and they fields are really fun. You really never have to wait around for a game to start. And I wouldn't get a rental, just use your marker
ImOutImDone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:59 PM #61
samoan baller

The new rule of "bounces count" is ridiculous! This is being applied to all of their walk on fields. I confirmed it with one of the owners "Dennis." He stated its because paint manufactures make bad paint. I believe it's because the paint he sells is crap and newer players are complaining of hitting people and it not breaking. So in an attempt to keep selling his paint ( which only newer people shoot), he is making a "bounces count" rule! Buy paint better paint, problem solved!

AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
www.ccpaintballonline
samoan baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:54 PM #62
egokila86

egokila86 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
egokila86 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
egokila86 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
anyone got to sc village lately i was thinking about going one of these weekends and want to know if the place is legit and are there a lot of people that attend
egokila86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:50 PM #63
Ranar
NCN pwning fools

Legit, meh. Lot of people, yes.

LOL
".......then I busted to the spike and shot like 85 guys...did a run through...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face......."
Nor* Cal Nomad

Flex Club Member
Ranar is offline   Reply With Quote