PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-24-2009, 03:06 PM #127
HgBlues

has been a member for 10 years
I think it was just really lousy paint. It was several weeks old and when the temp dropped it got nasty. I'll check that lpr though. Will I need to adjust the dwell any?

APX Agro Basic / Pro / Fyre
Deep South Paintball
HgBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:42 AM #128
Token13
THAT BLACK GUY.

Token13 supports Team VICIOUS
Token13 is for the Gunfight
Token13 plays in the APPA beginner division
Token13 supports DLX Technology
who all is comin sunday?
Token13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:59 AM #129
JCKid

JCKid plays in the PSP
JCKid plays in the APPA D4 division
JCKid supports Empire
JCKid is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgBlues View Post
I think it was just really lousy paint. It was several weeks old and when the temp dropped it got nasty. I'll check that lpr though. Will I need to adjust the dwell any?
I've only adjusted the dwell 1 time and after I set the lpr lower I changed it back. But hey I've heard other people adjust the dwell for cold weather. Just what worked for me!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!

EMPIRE All In

Boogie Fan #15

UK Reffs Fan Forever
JCKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:04 PM #130
WarEagleFan01

WarEagleFan01 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
hey does dsg have an open airball field?????
WarEagleFan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:24 AM #131
ed275

New to the south, but not to paintball... how are the airball fields at DSG?
ed275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:56 PM #132
HgBlues

Airball doesn't stay up at DSG. There's 7 other fields, I believe. Including a hyperball field and some other very unique fields. Go check it out.

Deep South Paintball
Old 02-25-2010, 03:22 PM #133
SkyGuyPB

Quote:
Airball doesn't stay up at DSG. There's 7 other fields, I believe. Including a hyperball field and some other very unique fields. Go check it out.
Our airball field is getting some age on it, so it is starting to be a hassle to put up and take down etc. We practice on hyperball mostly. I do believe we are in the making of getting a brand new one soon though.
SkyGuyPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:27 PM #134
ed275

Do does DSG own the Ft Rucker contract still? How many people go there on Saturdays?
Old 03-08-2010, 12:13 PM #135
chipperzc
Etown Ballaz

chipperzc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed275 View Post
Do does DSG own the Ft Rucker contract still? How many people go there on Saturdays?
ya we do own the ft rucker contract and theres anywhere from 10-30 people players on saturdays.
chipperzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:38 PM #136
noonagon

noonagon is a founding member
noonagon has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipperzc View Post
ya we do own the ft rucker contract and theres anywhere from 10-30 people players on saturdays.
Always a good crowd when I go there, also its nice to see a field thats so into safety, makes me much more comfortable playing when i know the refs have our backs and eyes. Definitly will be coming back soon to play
noonagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:55 PM #137
ed275

So what are the rules on paint? Do you guys have some there to buy? Normal field fee and air prices? 4500 psi available?
Old 03-08-2010, 08:58 PM #138
noonagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed275 View Post
So what are the rules on paint? Do you guys have some there to buy? Normal field fee and air prices? 4500 psi available?
well they charge 25 for field fee (3500 fills everytime i was there) they have paint to buy but its better you buy your own. stinger at academy is very well made and usually fresh. his paint prices are quite high and the fact that they charge the BYOP fee anyways take advantage
Old 03-08-2010, 09:40 PM #139
chipperzc
Etown Ballaz

chipperzc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ft. Rucker is FPO 55 for heat. 65-70 for premium. and there might be some marb in stock
chipperzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:18 PM #140
patedirtysouth

patedirtysouth plays in the PSP
patedirtysouth donated to help Peyton Trent
patedirtysouth supports our troops
patedirtysouth is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by noonagon View Post
well they charge 25 for field fee (3500 fills everytime i was there) they have paint to buy but its better you buy your own. stinger at academy is very well made and usually fresh. his paint prices are quite high and the fact that they charge the BYOP fee anyways take advantage

Stinger is usually fresh.. hahahhahahahaha... im sure that its fresh from the encapsulator.

no matter what level you play always buy field paint if its a viable option. paint from stores lik dicks walmart academy etc. is never.. never.. ever.. fresh when its on the shelf...

2nd id rather pay a field owner an extra 15 and know that I have a placeto play next month..

Not dating WOMEN as hot as you wished you were? Change that tomorrow at http://positivechangeusa.com/persona...opment/dating/
patedirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:22 PM #141
noonagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by patedirtysouth View Post
Stinger is usually fresh.. hahahhahahahaha... im sure that its fresh from the encapsulator.

no matter what level you play always buy field paint if its a viable option. paint from stores lik dicks walmart academy etc. is never.. never.. ever.. fresh when its on the shelf...

2nd id rather pay a field owner an extra 15 and know that I have a placeto play next month..
you are definitly not into helping the younger generation/parents of them want to continue in the sport huh? Everytime i've gotten stinger from academy it has been fresh, its their best seller and travels VERY well it seems. triax and cryptic are horrible from there. I know fresh paint, im not a newbie and have been playing for over 12 years. 58$ plus tax for a case of heat is NOT cheap nor viable for a rec player when you can get a better paintball (stinger) for 29 plus tax and bring it anyway.

P.S. still love the field though, just not the pricing scheme.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:34 PM #142
SkyGuyPB

Quote:
you are definitly not into helping the younger generation/parents of them want to continue in the sport huh? Everytime i've gotten stinger from academy it has been fresh, its their best seller and travels VERY well it seems. triax and cryptic are horrible from there. I know fresh paint, im not a newbie and have been playing for over 12 years. 58$ plus tax for a case of heat is NOT cheap nor viable for a rec player when you can get a better paintball (stinger) for 29 plus tax and bring it anyway.

i wouldnt say stinger is better than heat by no means. Or would i say stinger from dicks is fresh. The way the economy is though right i now, guess every dollar helps. We would like you to support the local fields and buy their field paint, but either way we are glad to have you coming out to play.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:51 PM #143
noonagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGuyPB View Post
i wouldnt say stinger is better than heat by no means. Or would i say stinger from dicks is fresh. The way the economy is though right i now, guess every dollar helps. We would like you to support the local fields and buy their field paint, but either way we are glad to have you coming out to play.
I enjoy my time there for sure and you make the $10 up charge for byop anyways. Stinger from academy here in mobile is fresh definitly. I would buy heat at 45 a case nut not 58. But ill still come and play. Why not team for aces?
Old 03-09-2010, 10:55 PM #144
SkyGuyPB

Quote:
I enjoy my time there for sure and you make the $10 up charge for byop anyways. Stinger from academy here in mobile is fresh definitly. I would buy heat at 45 a case nut not 58. But ill still come and play. Why not team for aces?
we play the CFPS down in Lakeland Fl (orlando area) .. Alot bigger and more organized. We played 1 or 2 ACES events a few years ago and it just wasnt our cup of tea.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:35 AM #145
HgBlues

Heat shoots crooked.

Never shot stinger.

APX ROCKS!!

Sup Pate.

Sky, that Premium Gold is "field" paint. It says it on the box..

Deep South Paintball
Old 03-10-2010, 09:43 AM #146
noonagon

Quote:
Heat shoots crooked.

Never shot stinger.

APX ROCKS!!

Sup Pate.

Sky, that Premium Gold is "field" paint. It says it on the box..
Lol apx dealer? Pm me, looking for a new field paint.
Stinger from what I have experienced is a great field paint. Round, consistent, but like all paint this year, .682 bore lol
Old 03-10-2010, 08:58 PM #147
ed275

Quote:
I know fresh paint, im not a newbie and have been playing for over 12 years. 58$ plus tax for a case of heat is NOT cheap nor viable for a rec player when you can get a better paintball (stinger) for 29 plus tax and bring it anyway.

Thats not cheap? I remember prices 12 years ago and it was 80$, of course that was Marb cause thats all I would play with lol. But, I've been out of the sport for a few years now, so what is good paint these days? Back then it was RP Scherrer=good and Brass Eagle=bad
ReplyRegional Ups