Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2010, 10:33 PM #1072
dyeballer86
Aaron
 
dyeballer86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norman
Quote:
Originally Posted by anevez View Post
so your bashing players that are new to the sport? That sure gives paintball a good reputation.
dyeballer, this is why you get flamed.
no la that is the fiel i used to play at im bashing all the guys there that think they are the **** but yet wont come hang up here and try to play i dont bash noobs good sure cause i remember when i was a noob been there done that
__________________
Avid Extreme Sports
dyeballer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:47 PM #1073
gbaby19_2
Making a comeback
 
gbaby19_2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Norman
gbaby19_2 helped look for balloons
Aaron, Im sure not all the guys from lawton "gargle your balls".
I can actually name small handful of people that would make you think twice about saying something like that again.
I will admit that this feild is in the dumps and I dont like MOST of the people that frequent it, but that doesnt mean that everyone out of lawton is no good.

I could go bashing people there I dont like , people that think they are the ****, people who dont have respect, and pretty much anyone else there but I dont because it where i shot my first paintball gun.

I will admit that I dont like the place or most of the peopl but i still respect it becasue it where i started and if if wasnt for James i would be playing modern warfare 2 paintball style in the woods.

plain and simple. R.E.S.P.E.C.T
__________________
gbaby19_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:26 PM #1074
dyeballer86
Aaron
 
dyeballer86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norman
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby19_2 View Post
Aaron, Im sure not all the guys from lawton "gargle your balls".
I can actually name small handful of people that would make you think twice about saying something like that again.
I will admit that this feild is in the dumps and I dont like MOST of the people that frequent it, but that doesnt mean that everyone out of lawton is no good.

I could go bashing people there I dont like , people that think they are the ****, people who dont have respect, and pretty much anyone else there but I dont because it where i shot my first paintball gun.

I will admit that I dont like the place or most of the peopl but i still respect it becasue it where i started and if if wasnt for James i would be playing modern warfare 2 paintball style in the woods.

plain and simple. R.E.S.P.E.C.T
yeah man you and i both know there is no one there that can compare to what you play and well with a little more practice on my part just a bit rusty what i am so yeah i know what you mean but its hard to respect when it never respected you lol but yeah its where i shot my first ball too man and i have to say that i have before and could once again beat almost all those guys there plain and simple yeah a couple of them are pretty good and could be better im not denying them that but i have to say that we both know that those people are going nowhere and wont put up so they need to shut up plain and simple you dont like what i have to say come take it up with me on a REAL FIELD
__________________
Avid Extreme Sports
dyeballer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:58 AM #1075
anevez
$$$$$$
 
anevez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
anevez plays in the APPA D5 division
Aaron, your cute.
__________________
Austin Proctor
IM BACK! 2012
Imsocoolk?

iFRESH
15 Year Old Fury.......even though i turned 17
anevez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:30 AM #1076
dyeballer86
Aaron
 
dyeballer86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norman
Quote:
Originally Posted by anevez View Post
Aaron, your cute.
thank you la your not so bad yourself i let you take me out on a date if you will buy me a luxe lol and a few drinks
__________________
Avid Extreme Sports
dyeballer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:18 AM #1077
soldiernkorea
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Here's the thing man you don't know me. Yes I play in lawton its more convenient. I admit there are better ballers in OKC but my friends that are playing now are starting off. They do not need to play in the City and get tore up. They need to get a feel for things first. ALSO I have competed against ppl in the city and played and won numerous games playing with LA, Gary and JR. So therefore stop making remarks like you do please.
__________________
TEAM
RIGID

DM8 FST Rotor FT

Last edited by soldiernkorea : 01-24-2010 at 10:22 AM.
soldiernkorea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:48 PM #1078
dyeballer86
Aaron
 
dyeballer86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norman
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiernkorea View Post
Here's the thing man you don't know me. Yes I play in lawton its more convenient. I admit there are better ballers in OKC but my friends that are playing now are starting off. They do not need to play in the City and get tore up. They need to get a feel for things first. ALSO I have competed against ppl in the city and played and won numerous games playing with LA, Gary and JR. So therefore stop making remarks like you do please.
Ok you want to make comments on me but don't know me jr and I go plenty far back man so ur the one that needs to retract comments cAuse you don't know me and ur still bumping ur gums so yes I know people need to start somewhere but i wouldn't recomend that field to my worse enemy is all I'm saying and if your so good come on up and play
__________________
Avid Extreme Sports
dyeballer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:04 PM #1079
bradley41
 
 
bradley41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: wichita falls
bradley41 supports Team VICIOUS
bradley41 is for the Gunfight
bradley41 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
why the **** cant yall shut up i am playing the 6th.

Don't run your mouths on a dam website get a ****ing life and will see how you play on the damm field just shut up and go play ****.
bradley41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:05 PM #1080
bradley41
 
 
bradley41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: wichita falls
bradley41 supports Team VICIOUS
bradley41 is for the Gunfight
bradley41 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I dont know anybody in oklahoma that paintball but seems like yall love to flame or something some of the people here pm me would love to talk about this field.
bradley41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:30 PM #1081
RR#82
.:BSC:.
 
RR#82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Annual Supporting Member
RR#82 is BST Trusted
RR#82 plays in the PSP
RR#82 donated to help Peyton Trent
RR#82 supports Team VICIOUS
RR#82 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
RR#82 is Legendary
RR#82 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyeballer86 View Post
Ok you want to make comments on me but don't know me jr and I go plenty far back man so ur the one that needs to retract comments cAuse you don't know me and ur still bumping ur gums so yes I know people need to start somewhere but i wouldn't recomend that field to my worse enemy is all I'm saying and if your so good come on up and play
come on now, i wouldnt consider you one of the top players to come out of lawton. Build up your resume a little before you trash a field.
__________________
Patrick
Texas STORM

RR#82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:52 PM #1082
bradley41
 
 
bradley41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: wichita falls
bradley41 supports Team VICIOUS
bradley41 is for the Gunfight
bradley41 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
this is terrible i dont know if my team is coming out here anymore.
bradley41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:14 PM #1083
gbaby19_2
Making a comeback
 
gbaby19_2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Norman
gbaby19_2 helped look for balloons
Cool story mang.
__________________
gbaby19_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:47 PM #1084
dyeballer86
Aaron
 
dyeballer86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norman
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR#82 View Post
come on now, i wouldnt consider you one of the top players to come out of lawton. Build up your resume a little before you trash a field.
believe me my resume would be built up but i had to get out of the game for awhile man so yeah you know
__________________
Avid Extreme Sports
dyeballer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:05 PM #1085
bradley41
 
 
bradley41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: wichita falls
bradley41 supports Team VICIOUS
bradley41 is for the Gunfight
bradley41 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
hey do any of yall no the prices for this field.
bradley41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:16 PM #1086
-Koopa Troopa-
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The Shady Five Eighty
the feild fee is like ten bucks i am not sure about paint tho i think premium is 56 a case
-Koopa Troopa- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:12 PM #1087
bradley41
 
 
bradley41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: wichita falls
bradley41 supports Team VICIOUS
bradley41 is for the Gunfight
bradley41 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
What players play here are looking for a team??
bradley41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:59 PM #1088
PopSan
Hickey Swab Man
 
PopSan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lawton
PopSan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PopSan plays in the APPA D4 division
PopSan supports DLX Technology
anybody left?
PopSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:59 AM #1089
PopSan
Hickey Swab Man
 
PopSan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lawton
PopSan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PopSan plays in the APPA D4 division
PopSan supports DLX Technology
yup i dug it up and found it...
PopSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:27 PM #1090
AndrewRagan
Dirt Till You Die #777
 
AndrewRagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma
AndrewRagan posts videos on PbNation
AndrewRagan has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
AndrewRagan has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
AndrewRagan has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
AndrewRagan has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiernkorea View Post
Here's the thing man you don't know me. Yes I play in lawton its more convenient. I admit there are better ballers in OKC but my friends that are playing now are starting off. They do not need to play in the City and get tore up. They need to get a feel for things first. ALSO I have competed against ppl in the city and played and won numerous games playing with LA, Gary and JR. So therefore stop making remarks like you do please.
Don't forget Tulsa....
__________________
L.A.M.E Products
Influence Products
AndrewRagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:53 PM #1091
PopSan
Hickey Swab Man
 
PopSan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lawton
PopSan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PopSan plays in the APPA D4 division
PopSan supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexmidgley View Post
I have just pre ordered the new e flex goggles if you haven't seen them they are the events mixed with the jt flex they are nice have them in soon if you want a pair need to pre ordered with color choice they are going to be $110.00
I wanna try them out first james so i hope u have a pair to try on
PopSan is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump