undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

has been a member for 10 years
my source is also a PP employee.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2008, 06:48 PM #107
Iceboy (Banned)

It's "presumed innocent", that doesn't make him innocent, that's an important distinction that some people have a hard time grasping.

The phrase that a person is innocent until proven guilty refers to legal as opposed to factual guilt. In every case, the defendant either committed the offense or he did not; a fact that will remain true regardless of whether the jury acquits or convicts the defendant. The phrase means simply that a person is not legally guilty until a jury returns a verdict of guilty—which is little more than a tautology.

And you should investigate the definition of libel too while you are at it.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:50 PM #108
Tempest94

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrdg View Post
my source is also a PP employee.
Yeah his church buddy.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:57 PM #109
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

dont thinnk so
Old 12-03-2008, 07:39 PM #110
mugenXP
Registered Member

one word about this whole incident..........owned!
Old 12-03-2008, 08:17 PM #111
Kokolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest94 View Post
Whoa whoa whoa........he heard it from me who witnessed what was going on. I never heard it from someone else...that is a flat out lie. I saw what happened...you cant dispute that. Justify it all you want in your own way. Truth is it happened whether you want to believe or not. Your source is Shawns friend. Nothing more i need to say about that
Old 12-03-2008, 08:59 PM #112
MonkeyWithaGun
respect the badge

MonkeyWithaGun is a Supporting Member
MonkeyWithaGun supports Cereal Killerz 2
MonkeyWithaGun donated to help Peyton Trent
MonkeyWithaGun is a videographer
Quote:
doing a bad job is a far cry from stealing
How far is it from flat out lies?

-patrick

"Would you accuse me of causing a riot if I was quiet. Would you?"
Old 12-03-2008, 10:42 PM #113
southbaykilla
EC

Undrdg....U keep saying just let it go.....seems you are the one that needs to stop...u will not change the minds of people nor the facts that a person actually witnessed.

FYI guilty people at times go free....did we all forget about OJ first time around????

Let Walker take care of his own business. If you are a friend of his,dont talk to people about him cuz this makes you no different then any1 else here on the Nation.

Cant we all just get along?????
Old 12-03-2008, 10:47 PM #114
All-welted-up

Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa........he heard it from me who witnessed what was going on. I never heard it from someone else...that is a flat out lie. I saw what happened...you cant dispute that. Justify it all you want in your own way. Truth is it happened whether you want to believe or not. Your source is Shawns friend. Nothing more i need to say about that

If you are who I think you are YOU rock from an Ops/Ref standpoint
Killbourne fan #18
www.bennettallweatherpaintball.com
my opinions are my own...and Im an a$$hole :)
Old 12-04-2008, 12:33 AM #115
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyWithaGun View Post
How far is it from flat out lies?

-patrick
If you know something say it.I will be the first to admit if i am wrong..

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbaykilla View Post
Undrdg....U keep saying just let it go.....seems you are the one that needs to stop...u will not change the minds of people nor the facts that a person actually witnessed.

FYI guilty people at times go free....did we all forget about OJ first time around????

Let Walker take care of his own business. If you are a friend of his,dont talk to people about him cuz this makes you no different then any1 else here on the Nation.

Cant we all just get along?????
FYI innocent people gof jailed to. Forget about the Hurricane? But perhaps you are right. Perhaps i should forget about all of this. perhaps i should not bother and let things work out. But I am not wired that way.

Wanna know what i really think? Well here it is. I think that people are disgruntled that their jobs where terminated. I think people are bringing up issues that may or may not have happened in the way that they happened in order to side step any role they may or may not have played in the demise of the NPPL.
I think that people at the NPPL wanted to change thing but their hands where tied.
I think that the blame should lie with everyone and not just one person.
I think that people are looking for someone to blame because they dont' want to be part of failure.

That's what i think! There are some hard truths here and somethings are hard to swallow. But bottom line is that people are saying things without all the facts.

I live in the SHOW-ME-STATE. IF you have something to show, show. Until then its just all talk.

Show me the evidence that shawn was the demise of the NPPL. Show me the evidence that he stole all that money.

End.

Last edited by undrdg : 12-04-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:22 AM #116
Kokolis

Quote:
There is your evidence, now you can shut up and leave the forum. If your that depressed about it and a little girl who is in tears because your friend is a bad person and your trying your hardest to not believe that, then you can go kill yourself, that would make you feel alot better.

Oh and I can tell he is a real friend of yours because he wont even help you defend HIMSELF. He makes you do that for him. It seems like you two are the ones that are married.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:02 AM #117
pnlpaintball

well said b-lam!..i too know the truth about this scumbag.in 1999 i owned the team that won the am-open..5 and 10 man.members of this team included sk,tony perez,ken from perfomance angel,mike fontaine,and bergie from nps.we were sposonsor by paintball junkies among many others.sean gave us all kinds of free stuff.at cup that year he played with us(g1 every game btw).you all remember that event right..gary and spud retiring,shock winning it all,angels heaven.who was the guy who stole the bands equipment and all the junkies apparel back in cali and sold it out of his trunk?..thats right you guessed it..shawn!..2 years ago,i yes me brokered the brockton event location..i grew up with owners of that facility and propopsed it years before to rosie..when he was with psp.where is my finders fee?right in shawnies pocket.rosie and lasoya told me to get it in writing and i didnt so i got screwed..so for you that defend him..watch your wallet cuz i know what a pos he is
Old 12-04-2008, 10:56 AM #118
megabork
im jabba

megabork is a Supporting Member
Quote:
If you know something say it.I will be the first to admit if i am wrong..

FYI innocent people gof jailed to. Forget about the Hurricane? But perhaps you are right. Perhaps i should forget about all of this. perhaps i should not bother and let things work out. But I am not wired that way.

Wanna know what i really think? Well here it is. I think that people are disgruntled that their jobs where terminated. I think people are bringing up issues that may or may not have happened in the way that they happened in order to side step any role they may or may not have played in the demise of the NPPL.
I think that people at the NPPL wanted to change thing but their hands where tied.
I think that the blame should lie with everyone and not just one person.
I think that people are looking for someone to blame because they dont' want to be part of failure.

That's what i think! There are some hard truths here and somethings are hard to swallow. But bottom line is that people are saying things without all the facts.

I live in the SHOW-ME-STATE. IF you have something to show, show. Until then its just all talk.

Show me the evidence that shawn was the demise of the NPPL. Show me the evidence that he stole all that money.

End.
isnt Missouri the "show me state"?
Old 12-04-2008, 12:19 PM #119
Fitz0975
b&

Quote:
Show me the evidence that he stole all that money.

End.

Seems like an open and shut case to me..

Last edited by Fitz0975 : 12-04-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:59 PM #120
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokolis View Post
There is your evidence, now you can shut up and leave the forum. If your that depressed about it and a little girl who is in tears because your friend is a bad person and your trying your hardest to not believe that, then you can go kill yourself, that would make you feel alot better.

Oh and I can tell he is a real friend of yours because he wont even help you defend HIMSELF. He makes you do that for him. It seems like you two are the ones that are married.
Thanks for you informative post. Nobody makes me do anything. But if you are so thick headed that you believe what anonymous posters say then by all means, stay in the herd
Old 12-04-2008, 01:03 PM #121
Iceboy (Banned)

NPPL bankrupt? What does paintball do now?
Not to worry paintball field owners! Shawn Walker already has a new league formed that will save the day. Best of all I’m one of the main sponsors! Why you ask? Well this new league is going to rebuild the player base and Shawn is taking all the mistakes that the NPPL made and not make them! Best of all there will be a True Beginner division that will cultivate and help the real beginner. I have so many things to tell you about this league but it’s still top secret for now. But rest assured I will give you all the scoop once the ink dries as they say. Stay tuned.
Author: E-MONEY | Posted on 3. December 2008 at 12:35 pm

Possible Translation: Shawn was poaching sponsors from the NPPL and is ignoring his non-compete. He also took the NPPL player database that his brother had conveniently setup for the NPPL, making it pretty easy to start a "new" league.

Last edited by Iceboy : 12-04-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:29 PM #122
TzeentchianGod
aka Sentinel

TzeentchianGod is a Supporting Member
TzeentchianGod supports Cereal Killerz 2
The players make the league. What kind of a mental midget would sign up for anything with Walker's name on it?
Old 12-04-2008, 03:35 PM #123
Wally
Tricky Tricky Stuff Yay

Quote:
Now don't you go and be getting my state involved in this mess.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:38 PM #124
toy4x

I think it's too early for this discussion...It's been what 3 days since they claimed BK. Everyone is still emotional about the break-up. Wait a month a see what comes out..especially when PP has to divulge their finances.

Being a NPPL ref, WE HATED SEAN!...but I will not put the whole blame on him...too many checks and balances that should have been in place to prevent ANY of this from happening.

I have heard the stories about Sean, so I am entitled to take Camille/Brandon's side. I've known Brandon since he had his shop almost 10yrs ago. He usually was right on about things...but that's not saying some of his statements here haven't been emotional, or other PP employee's for that matter.

Was Sean a factor in the demise of PP? absolutely...but how can you put a whole businesses demise on one person. The fact of his turf for his backyard keeps coming up.....ok what did that check consist of? $5k-6K for his turf.....bad business decisions? who was there/should have been there to question him? Misappropiation of funds? how often did PP audit their books?

Just saying there is SOOO much more to this...and it will come out when PP has to answer their creditors and show their books. I'm not putting any blame on any one person.

To all PP employee's, I am sorry for all that just happened....
Old 12-04-2008, 04:54 PM #125
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy4x View Post
I think it's too early for this discussion...It's been what 3 days since they claimed BK. Everyone is still emotional about the break-up. Wait a month a see what comes out..especially when PP has to divulge their finances.

Being a NPPL ref, WE HATED SEAN!...but I will not put the whole blame on him...too many checks and balances that should have been in place to prevent ANY of this from happening.

I have heard the stories about Sean, so I am entitled to take Camille/Brandon's side. I've known Brandon since he had his shop almost 10yrs ago. He usually was right on about things...but that's not saying some of his statements here haven't been emotional, or other PP employee's for that matter.

Was Sean a factor in the demise of PP? absolutely...but how can you put a whole businesses demise on one person. The fact of his turf for his backyard keeps coming up.....ok what did that check consist of? $5k-6K for his turf.....bad business decisions? who was there/should have been there to question him? Misappropiation of funds? how often did PP audit their books?

Just saying there is SOOO much more to this...and it will come out when PP has to answer their creditors and show their books. I'm not putting any blame on any one person.

To all PP employee's, I am sorry for all that just happened....
Just for the record Camille is NOT the one posting with Brandon.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:09 PM #126
1XSVEGO

1XSVEGO plays in the USPL
1XSVEGO plays in the PSP
1XSVEGO plays in the APPA D3 division
Angry

wow hopes and dreams flushed away
OG KOLOHE