Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-02-2008, 08:22 AM #1
run-fast,or-die

Problems!

Alright so I bought one of my friends old d2. And there's been a few problems besides the below one. First the solenoid blows, but I bought a new and had that installed. The same day that it got installed, I test it out and the balls just roll down the barrel. Nothing else has been changed on it besides the solenoid and it used to work. Then after cycling it a few times, the LPR just starts leaking like crazy. All around the threading and the little screw next to ther LPR. I put brand new orings on the LPR but that didn't work. I'm just pretty frustrated with this marker so far. And if someone tells me another big piece is broken I'm prob just gonna sell it as scrap haha. Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks, Danny
run-fast,or-die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:57 AM #2
Ant1^k

If you do end up selling it, I'd buy the ram sleeve

Honestly though, if you have an oring rebuild kit, I'd just completely rebuild/relube everything and go from there. I know my LPR leaks a little bit out of the front if it's too low.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:57 PM #3
run-fast,or-die

Haha I'm gonna try to fix it before I think about selling anything. But, if I can't get it I'll come to you first.

So would that be the only reason it's leaking? Orings and lube?
Old 12-03-2008, 03:15 PM #4
Ant1^k

Generally, yes.

I'm not sure how much you like your Defiant, but if you plan on keeping it I think it would be worth it just giving it to a tech to sort out.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:44 PM #5
run-fast,or-die

Ya, I like the gun...but I'm thinking on an etek right now. I'm more or less just sick of putting money into a gun. Like 150$ into simply making it work. And I could buy a D2 off ebay for like 200$. So I don't want to spend any more money on it. I'll prob just end up selling the D2 if I can't get it to work this weekend and selling my cci phantom and then buying a newer etek.