PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-02-2008, 01:50 AM #1
FNORD
Woodsballer

Anybody else having the paint come off?

Well aside from the other issues I've had to deal with on my Boo mask... (condensation and foam waaaay too tight around the nose)....

The paintjob is coming off. Is this happening to anybody else?

Now I have used my Save Phace *less* than 10 times total. In fact probably more like about 5 days of paintballing so far. I read the reviews about keeping it clean, and have done so... but even then, the paintjob is slowly but surely disintegrating.

Been using Weapon's Grade, Jumbo, and Elixar brands. All of those... and even just plain water are contributing to the paint coming off. It's been happening in little bits, but then last sunday I got a BIG chunk of it come off on the chin area.

I am a bit more forgiving than some of the reviewers here... I know it's a first gen product, I don't mind the mask hardness, don't mind having to cut the foam to make it comfy on the nose, and don't mind removing the forehead piece to stop it fogging. So my main question for the Boss is...

Q: Is anybody else having major issues with the paintjob? and if so... what if anything will SP do to help retain the paintjob in a future mask?

I LOVE the paintjob... but at the rate it's going, most of it will be gone within 6 months. And at that stage my Save Phace mask will end up a 'spraypainted mask'. Sad but true.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:00 AM #2
akara13
South West PB

akara13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
akara13 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
akara13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
contact SP customer service and let them know what is happening.

Justin
http://www.southwestpaintball.net/
Old 12-02-2008, 08:02 AM #3
havoczui1
... Yessir!

havoczui1 helped look for balloons
havoczui1 is playing at Living Legends V
havoczui1 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Cosign what akara said. Just call them up.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:55 AM #4
The Real Boss
Save Phace CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNORD View Post
Well aside from the other issues I've had to deal with on my Boo mask... (condensation and foam waaaay too tight around the nose)....

The paintjob is coming off. Is this happening to anybody else?

Now I have used my Save Phace *less* than 10 times total. In fact probably more like about 5 days of paintballing so far. I read the reviews about keeping it clean, and have done so... but even then, the paintjob is slowly but surely disintegrating.

Been using Weapon's Grade, Jumbo, and Elixar brands. All of those... and even just plain water are contributing to the paint coming off. It's been happening in little bits, but then last sunday I got a BIG chunk of it come off on the chin area.

I am a bit more forgiving than some of the reviewers here... I know it's a first gen product, I don't mind the mask hardness, don't mind having to cut the foam to make it comfy on the nose, and don't mind removing the forehead piece to stop it fogging. So my main question for the Boss is...

Q: Is anybody else having major issues with the paintjob? and if so... what if anything will SP do to help retain the paintjob in a future mask?

I LOVE the paintjob... but at the rate it's going, most of it will be gone within 6 months. And at that stage my Save Phace mask will end up a 'spraypainted mask'. Sad but true.
Yes, please contact our customer service department ASAP and we will take care of you. The graphics should NOT be coming off of the mask.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:02 PM #5
kacey

Or should they...dun dun dunn
+5/-0
Support Pump, And wear our paint
UNKNOWN:Congratulations, You can miss me 25 times a second.
fuelpb-Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them