Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2008, 03:19 PM #295
Foulacy
Exit WoundZ

this is just me talking, but i think this is for the best. Make 'one' league that supports only the best of the best. it may help the sport turn more mainstream. You dont see two professional football leagues right? same concept. A random person who doesnt understand paintball is not going to remember 2 different professional leagues for a sport. but thats just me haha
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2008, 03:20 PM #296
eforcegtid00d
factorypb

eforcegtid00d plays in the PSP
eforcegtid00d owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiM-O View Post
ok this is where you've made me pissed now. i went from being civil to now an *******.

first of all, if you read all my posts, i never said anyone had to cater **** to anybody in CA. i said if someone wants to make some damn money and run a proper league, then they can continue where XPSL left off.

2nd of all i know its not ****ing over. you take me for some dumb *** hat who just joined the game? **** you, i've been playing longer than you and most of the *****es on here.

3rd, obviously teams will have to refocus and assess what they are going to do and where they are going to go. i know fields aren't just going to close just cause the NPPL is dead, you think i am a ****ing retard?

and who the **** do you even play for?
You are not as smart as you think you are. You have simply stated the obvious and contradicted yourself in most of your posts.

Want proof? Read your post. You just said that if someone wants to make money, they should pick up where the XPSL left off. The company that runs the NPPL and XPSL just filed for bankruptcy. Obviously the money isn't there.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:20 PM #297
TeddyBear1992
OneLoveOneLifeOneChance

TeddyBear1992 supports Team VICIOUS
This sucks.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:20 PM #298
jmac3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOC View Post
so wait, will HB be their last event then? or is it done for at CC?

cuz i know a few companies planning on releasing products at HB.... so what happens to them now?

They release them at the first PSP instead?
Old 12-01-2008, 03:20 PM #299
RLpaintball45
Andy Massar

Quote:
ok this is where you've made me pissed now. i went from being civil to now an *******.

first of all, if you read all my posts, i never said anyone had to cater **** to anybody in CA. i said if someone wants to make some damn money and run a proper league, then they can continue where XPSL left off.

2nd of all i know its not ****ing over. you take me for some dumb *** hat who just joined the game? **** you, i've been playing longer than you and most of the *****es on here.

3rd, obviously teams will have to refocus and assess what they are going to do and where they are going to go. i know fields aren't just going to close just cause the NPPL is dead, you think i am a ****ing retard?

and who the **** do you even play for?
nice ownage

and i already explained to him what you were trying to say
Old 12-01-2008, 03:21 PM #300
RLpaintball45
Andy Massar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac3 View Post
They release them at the first PSP instead?
Or they'll just release them....
Old 12-01-2008, 03:21 PM #301
noobkiller123 (Banned)
****stick

looks like xball is about to get more competitive
Old 12-01-2008, 03:22 PM #302
- ATTICUS -

many buissness's opperate under bankruptcy all the time and bounce in and out.

whats the bottom line?
Old 12-01-2008, 03:22 PM #303
vi3telit3
Pow! Pow! Power Wheels

vi3telit3 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOC View Post
so wait, will HB be their last event then? or is it done for at CC?

cuz i know a few companies planning on releasing products at HB.... so what happens to them now?
It's done, there will be no HB unless PSP picks it up.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:23 PM #304
Lost492

Annual Supporting Member
Lost492 donated to help Peyton Trent
Lost492 helped look for balloons
Lost492 is playing at Living Legends III
This is an unfortunate circumstance however, this will tremendously help the PSP and put all of the money in National paintball in one place (At least in the United States). Now there is one big tournament company which will force all teams to convert to the Xball format, therefore making the PSP events more popular and more teams competing. In the end this results in more money for PSP, and more money for the people who already play the PSP series.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:24 PM #305
RLpaintball45
Andy Massar

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobkiller123 View Post
looks like xball is about to get more competitive
yeah, its going to be interesting seeing teams like Dynasty playing PSP.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:25 PM #306
URBANxFLOW

i love 7man this sucks
Old 12-01-2008, 03:25 PM #307
Chase12
Chase "Space" Fowler

Quote:
they probably won't and that's why all California kids like myself will do nothing but play recball and whack off....

k seriously tho, what am i going to do, along with EVERY OTHER DAMN KID IN CA that loves to play tourney ball out here...

God.. if you're really there, please save me from disaster....
alright i'm not tryin to be an *******, but when did you become the spokesperson for california paintballers?

you keep saying how you and all the other kids in california arent going to play in the psp cuz they arent that close, did it ever cross your mind that there are people in california who are more dedicated than you and would sack up, quit whining, and pay some coin to fly to an event?

apparently not or else you would have shut the **** up a long time ago
Tampa Bay Damage Fan Club #16
Old 12-01-2008, 03:25 PM #308
blta

Everyone go play bcppl in CANADA
Old 12-01-2008, 03:25 PM #309
megabork
im jabba

megabork is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabork View Post
i wont be able to attend and my comments to the nppl

please do not worry about outside attendence,tv ,web casts,high profile venues or any other grandios plans that are not related to putting on the same quality events that you guys have provided over the last 2 seasons.

please keep up the same quality fields with turf,great bunkers,good reffing

please keep up the excellent registration process,pits,scheduling etc

please schedule events in large hub type cities that arnt expensive to fly into direct with cheap hotels etc even if certain areas of the country dont get events

please feel free to charge the entry fees that will make you solvant w/o subsidizing non tourney related stuff

please dont sacrifice the quality events becouse the team size is dwindeling and the revenues are going down

thanks Finn
posted in sept in respoinse to shawn walkers post, this should give you insight as to where the nppl went wrong,, they pissed away a perfectly good league on bullcrap non essentail crap
Old 12-01-2008, 03:26 PM #310
Lost492

Annual Supporting Member
Lost492 donated to help Peyton Trent
Lost492 helped look for balloons
Lost492 is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLpaintball45 View Post
Dynasty plays NXL/PSP currently in the pro division....
Old 12-01-2008, 03:26 PM #311
GO_HURRiCANES!!!!
Munro & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLpaintball45 View Post
Oh yea for sure, because they haven't been playing NXL for the past few years and all...

Moral
Unifying
Noble
Responsible
Optimistic
Old 12-01-2008, 03:26 PM #312
CiCeRo

CiCeRo plays in the PSP
CiCeRo plays in the APPA D3 division
You need to reorganize your thoughts and then reorganize this sentence. lol

Quote:
you clearly haven't been to CA to see how much large paintball is here.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:26 PM #313
eforcegtid00d
factorypb

eforcegtid00d plays in the PSP
eforcegtid00d owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
uhh the XPSL was ran poorly. there is money to be made. you know how easy it is to get fields to sponsor/host your event and simply charge for entry fees. these events don't need to have billions or even try to have people watching at all.

these events are simply for tourney players. so as long as people are paying the entry fees.... i am pretty sure there is money. it is the management company (Pacific Paintball) that doesn't know what the hell they are doing with their earned revenue.

i don't need to the NPPL to pay a crap load of money just to be outside the Chargers stadium. you can move it somewhere more cost effective and make money. the fact that there is the construction stands and all this unnecessary **** is why the leagues failed.

i bet you don't even play paintball, you're just a forum captain who sits on his computer and the only reason i am on my computer is cause this accounting class is lamer than ****
If it's that easy, why don't you start a new league yourself?

As for my experience in paintball, chances are that I play more often than you do. Judging someone's paintball experience based on their status on an online forum is not the best way to reach an accurate conclusion.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:27 PM #314
flarkey25
Raging Weasel

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:

the PSP doesn't have to do anything, it doesn't have to add ****. i never said it did. i am simply saying a **** load of teams play XPSL and NPPL and now that 7man is dead, and unless there is a solution to our problem, we are going to be without a tournament series.

More teams play CFOA, AXBL, MXL, and PSP... California is not the huge nirvana of paintball like you think it is. You're just a typical Californian that thinks they and their state are the greatest thing in the world and it's our privelage that they're here. There plenty of other places that have ridiculous amounts of fields, stores and good/pro players.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:28 PM #315
URBANxFLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice empire77 View Post
i have read all of your posts,and you were pretty much complaining about all of it,and said that now you and your friends arent going to have anywhere to play now,your talking about how big paintball is in your state too,so if its so big deal with it and play at one of your local fields or something damn. and ive been playing for 5 years now so dont take me for alot of the imature ****ing idiots that are on here.and nobody,i never said i did
youre a joke...paintball is huge in CA, this will effect alot of the paintball scene there

and 5 years my ***, have you never heard of PBN? and nice job buying an ION not too long ago... just some signs of a person playing for 5years

dont come in here insulting people who know much more then you do