PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-30-2008, 03:01 PM #1
pickle genecide
Barkstarr

looking for 2 xbox players

hey guys im bored and wanna play some 3 on 7 against bots with 2 guys who will play the game like normal paintball and not just run down the field if your on right now and are interested in doing that post up or PM me your GT
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2008, 06:53 AM #2
MurderFX

xbox or 360?

My friend and I play a lot of 2v3 or 2v4 bots. With a 3rd person I'd be glad to play 3v7 vs bots. If you've got x360 hit me up - MurderFX is gamertag. We typically play 10-15 games a night with one or two being a woodsball/full auto gat fest.

I don't mind online play when you get with people who play well but without a lot of friends playing NPPL yet it's hard to get on good teams when you're a walkon - lol.

Oklahoma D-Day 2012 - German Army - Join the fun
Old 12-01-2008, 11:53 AM #3
pickle genecide
Barkstarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderFX View Post
xbox or 360?

My friend and I play a lot of 2v3 or 2v4 bots. With a 3rd person I'd be glad to play 3v7 vs bots. If you've got x360 hit me up - MurderFX is gamertag. We typically play 10-15 games a night with one or two being a woodsball/full auto gat fest.

I don't mind online play when you get with people who play well but without a lot of friends playing NPPL yet it's hard to get on good teams when you're a walkon - lol.

ya xbox 360 i meant and i added you
Old 12-01-2008, 01:07 PM #4
Evolution08
Awaiting Email Confirmation

you can add me il Impact ii

I cant get the game till tomorrow cause EB games sucks, but when im on ill play haha

Winnipeg 420 Army
CXBL