UPDATED POST, PLEASE READ>
1. Events will be held on Saturdays.
2. SEPS will use the APPA system to rank and track players. Online payments and the whole deal also.
3. Open and Novice entry will remain the same($200 open and $175 novice)
4. Field mandates will be set and monitored(quality of field, amenities, reffing, safety, etc.)
5. PBNation is on board with us and this forum serves as the official forum for SEPS.
6. The CFOA scoring system will be used to more closely reflect the teams actual performance.
7. 8 total events and you can drop one event
8. We are adding a field to the series for one event. All welcome AXPS to the series.
9. Fields will have set paint prices for the events but events are still BYOP.
10. Rate of Fire - Open is 12.5bps capped semi or ramping and Novice is 10.5bps semi or ramping.
11. Some events will have a beginner or d5 division for our entry level players
1. March 14th @ Ntense
2. April 18th @ GAS
3. May 16th @ YJP
4. June 13th @ Asylum
5. July 11th @ AXPS
6. August 8th @ Ntense
7. September 12th @ YJP
8. October 10th @ Asylum
email me anytime with any questions or concerns