Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-26-2008, 06:46 PM #1
Gutless

Proto Slg, Reliable, Low Maintenance?

I am wondering if the Proto slg is reliable and is low maintenance? Also, what abilities does it have on the stock board? Thanks
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next 3 minutes, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life.." Matty Marshal
(quote found by magman687)
Gutless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:55 PM #2
Gutless

How accurate is it?
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next 3 minutes, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life.." Matty Marshal
(quote found by magman687)
Gutless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:58 PM #3
PaInTbAlLeR91
Witty User Title

First of all, accuracy is determined by the barrel and condition of paint, not the marker.
Stock board does cappable Semi, PSP, Millenium, and NXL.
Reliability is fine, just don't fiddle around with the bolt by unscrewing it.
Maintenance- just lube it well after a couple cases and you should be fine.
PaInTbAlLeR91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:08 PM #4
badmeat

I own one. The bolt design is EXTREMELY simple. It's very easy to remove the bolt and clean/lube the gun. Less moving parts = less to go wrong. The stock board will do just fine. It keeps up, and does a good job doing it. I've got a two piece proto barrel, clamping feedneck and on/off asa. I'd suggest those mods and beyond that, just play the game.

Edit: to answer your question
reliable? yes
low maintenance? yes