PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2008, 05:42 PM #106
abou1034 (Banned)

abou1034 plays in the PSP
abou1034 plays in the APPA D4 division
it is anoying to re-join with your party, but it is not as bad as people make it to sound. With the new XBL experience, you can remain a party chat so you are still talking with everyone in your party. I also agree with Zach, people say the online sucks but it really doesnt when you dont play ****ty people.

Remember when NPPL said that they would upload layouts from upcoming events so you could play them? I quess that feature is gone :/
Old 12-01-2008, 06:02 PM #107
StLballer007
John Lennon

StLballer007 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
StLballer007 plays in the APPA D5 division
StLballer007 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
I will add that to the first post of the thread. Good review.
sure why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyMcCheese36 View Post
If you're good at online it's actually pretty fun. Most of the top GB teams on there put up some good matches and they're really fun because no one sucks. There's not lag when you're doing 5v5 or 4v4 either. I really don't get why people hate online so much, it's just because they go into a 7v7 with a ****ty host connection and call the whole online bad.
the reason why I didn't say more about online is that it really is kinda of upsetting at how bad it is. My xbox friends are people I actually know and only play them online when we cant go over to one anothers homes, but with that said......
my biggest problem with the online is that you can wait longer than what the actual game will take to play to play a game. I played fro 2 hours or at least attempted to play for 1 hour I played 4 matches no joke. Bottom line is that makes me not want to play online I dislike the waiting just to play a game. Thats what my biggest issue is; the game play online should be just like in the game but against people that are playing online and that it is. I just can not stand waiting.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:33 PM #108
fattyMcCheese36
I'm not fat.

fattyMcCheese36 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLballer007 View Post
sure why not

the reason why I didn't say more about online is that it really is kinda of upsetting at how bad it is. My xbox friends are people I actually know and only play them online when we cant go over to one anothers homes, but with that said......
my biggest problem with the online is that you can wait longer than what the actual game will take to play to play a game. I played fro 2 hours or at least attempted to play for 1 hour I played 4 matches no joke. Bottom line is that makes me not want to play online I dislike the waiting just to play a game. Thats what my biggest issue is; the game play online should be just like in the game but against people that are playing online and that it is. I just can not stand waiting.
Play with better people, games will be longer. I've had a few points in a clan match last for a while. Most, and I say most, people don't just run around because they aren't flippin' idiots.

And the fact that you only played 4 matches in an hour is probably your fault. I'd be mad, too, but that doesn't happen to me.

Use my karmaloop rep code for 20% off : ZD43513
UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS

Old 12-01-2008, 07:34 PM #109
AngelsNightmare
Wha happen?

AngelsNightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AngelsNightmare supports Team VICIOUS
The Pros Lied To Us!!!
BOSTON BRUTALITY #7
Old 12-01-2008, 10:07 PM #110
YouGotOwned

is it just me, or do you have to walk the RB and RT to shoot fast?

If so, that's hard as ****, because then I can't aim because I can't realy use the thumbstick. Is there an easier way?

The game isn't all that bad now that I've played it more.

One thing that makes me lol(it has happened to me 6+ times now), is when the ref says, "3, 2, 1..go!" And you and your team takes off, but the oppponent is still at the deadbox. You just run up, shoot all 7, and then they break off(horn goes off again), but then you just go and hang your flag. Happened to me in like 3 of the XPSL events in D2.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:12 PM #111
iRoNiQ

This game is about as good as the NPPL is ready to go next season.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:13 PM #112
GO_HURRiCANES!!!!
Munro & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
This game is about as good as the NPPL is ready to go next season.
Burn.

Moral
Unifying
Noble
Responsible
Optimistic
Old 12-01-2008, 10:14 PM #113
YouGotOwned

lol, i wonder if there will be a nppl '10. lol

maybe the nppl game was rushed so it can make some quick cash to save the nppl's bankruptcy.

But.... Maybe next year PSP will make a super game.
I love how the opponent AI takes a 1v4 by doing a runthrough....
I mean, it's hard to imitate paintball intelligence, but it sure as hell aint hard to make it realistic. No half-smart person would attempt a run through on 1v4+unless theyre godly and super confident
Old 12-02-2008, 03:10 PM #114
Dye Destruction
xLEGENDARYx

Dye Destruction owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dye Destruction supports Team VICIOUS
Anyone got the World Tour achievement? I can't get it for some reason..
Old 12-02-2008, 03:50 PM #115
jamiekerr14

How do you get that?