PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-26-2008, 04:11 AM #1
InvertShorty

the cure for broken halo doors!

EDIT: i made this thread at 1am so it might have some grammer

The cure for broken halo doors

Since everyone I know including myself has broken there battery cover and I was really bored in my room so I figured this method out

So this is the most common broken door:

this is caused by tightening the screw too much, and then either getting it shot off or your battery pack bounces and knocks the door out leaving an empty hole for nothing for the screw to hold on to

fixing this is really easy you just need these three o-rings

the metric sizes are: the 2 little ones are 0.5 cm and the big one is 1.25cm I think, I just measured with a ruler but they are included in the invert tool kit, that’s where I found mine so you can look around to find exact sizes but im pretty sure those are right

now just twist the 1.25cm around the screw 3 times

next just slip the 2 little ones on over it ( for extra gripness but they wont fall off because they’re forced into place)

when your done it should look something like this, but pull them all the way to the back I just put them forward for the camera

next just screw it in normally and put a little muscle in because you need to kinda squish the orings but don’t overtighten

this is how it looks installed

you can barely see a tiny part of oring sticking out but no one can see it unless they look at your loader upside down, but the side view looks a tiny bit off, but not as much as a livestrong band or duct tape only about 1mm-ish space.

That’s how to save 25$ with 3 orings

NorCal Cyanide

hot dm7 for trade

Last edited by InvertShorty : 11-26-2008 at 04:45 AM.
InvertShorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement