Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-25-2008, 11:11 AM #1
xblackstarx (Banned)

can someone make a cad for me?

hey if this is supposed to be in the cad thread i'll post it there but i was wondering if anyone just wanted to have some fun and do something for me. i was wanting to have a custom sft body done and saw 2 bodies that i would kind of like to be mixed together. right now i don't have a sft but i was just going to save up and buy one used off the nation.

here are the pics

i know the second one is a shocktech body but wasn't sure about the first.

and also if you need the frame information or anything i'll edit the original post too.
xblackstarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2008, 11:17 AM #2
marshn07

marshn07 supports Team VICIOUS
i can make you the basic body and then you can add all the details if you want? i can do that really quick i just dont know how to add all the details becuase im only in 10th grade and i taught myself how to use cad. if you give me all the dimensions i can do that for you? if not id post in the cad thread those people are crazy good with cad

Quitting Sale:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post69883278
marshn07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:19 AM #3
ShadowGuy

ShadowGuy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I had one of the first Dark Shockers (dust black), coolest looking shocker I ever owned (after my current of course, haha). It was also (I think) the first company to have a large enough trigger guard for my sloppy excuse for walking.

If I were you I'd get a Dark, and do some crazy anodizing to it. Something that incorporates the milling with color changes. Shocktechs have always been rather ugly in my eyes though.
ShadowGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:27 AM #4
xblackstarx (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshn07 View Post
i can make you the basic body and then you can add all the details if you want? i can do that really quick i just dont know how to add all the details becuase im only in 10th grade and i taught myself how to use cad. if you give me all the dimensions i can do that for you? if not id post in the cad thread those people are crazy good with cad
i don't know the dimensions. i guess i'll post in the cad thread then (a link to here)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGuy View Post
I had one of the first Dark Shockers (dust black), coolest looking shocker I ever owned (after my current of course, haha). It was also (I think) the first company to have a large enough trigger guard for my sloppy excuse for walking.

If I were you I'd get a Dark, and do some crazy anodizing to it. Something that incorporates the milling with color changes. Shocktechs have always been rather ugly in my eyes though.
i've never seen a dark. pm me pics.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:40 AM #5
ShadowGuy

ShadowGuy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Hopefully I don't look like an *** right now, but I'm pretty sure the first picture you posted is a Dark Shocker.
ShadowGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:06 PM #6
xblackstarx (Banned)

oops just noticed the warped sports symbols.

and here is my edited picture with notes if it helps.
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc06215xf3.jpg