PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-16-2008, 11:14 PM #1
STUDLY CableGuy
ATHEISM FTW

Front tips

Hey I play front at my local field and am pretty good at it. But I was wondering how I could get better. What are some skills I should improve on? Any tips will be thanked .

my favorite mix
STUDLY CableGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2008, 09:34 AM #2
dcody168
Cody D

practice laning ur first couple steps to ur back mirror nd then sliding into ur bunker then snap shoot ur player. best if its a 1 on 1 but u can do this by urself just set up cones or old paint boxes
Old 11-21-2008, 11:42 PM #3
Fatal Makiej90
Leave of Absence

So as a fellow front player, id have to say that a few skills you should work on are:

Snap Shooting - This is a fundemental skill at any position on the field, but as a front player you'll rely on this skill most of the time.

Ways to Improve Snap Shooting:

Mirror Drill - Use a mirror in your house and snap into it trying to make yourself as least visble as possible, in a couple weeks you'll be snapping with one eye.

Basic Snap Drill - Place a target or targets behind bunkers, and one ball them, snap out , shoot go back into bunker, repeat, id do a hopper full each practice.

Snap Battle - There are many different versions of how to do this, basically you have a 1 on 1 snap battle with someone, you can add rules as you wish to make this drill better suited for you.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Reloading - Another fundmental skill that you must master so you don't waste any time. The only way to master this isby reloading.

Running N' Gunning - The title says it all you've gotten learn to run and gun. A few drills i recommend using are...

Run Through Drill - Set up a target course that you run through shooting targets at certain points.

Jousting Drill - Where two players try to reach a mirror bunker but try to eliminate each other before reaching that bunker.

4 Corners - A two player drill each player starts off on their right or left hand side both the same just on opposite sides of the field. Each player runs down the side shooting at the other player not stopping until they've reached the other side.

Every skill will help you as a player those are just a few key skills and how to improve them. I really recommend Dynasty Dysected, they walk you through everything paintball. Hope this post helps good luck and have fun.

New Hampshire Indoor Paintball N.H.I.P.
Fatal Makiej90 is offline   Reply With Quote