Old 11-22-2008, 04:01 PM #2
ShOrTBu2
**ShOrTBuS**

ShOrTBu2 plays in the APPA D5 division
hope so
Old 11-22-2008, 04:01 PM #3
paintball_kidz

has been a member for 10 years
YES ghtp max'd is awsome already exept for the old guns, who knows what ghtp 2 will be like
Old 11-22-2008, 04:09 PM #4
Nate565
922:2424

GHTP2 has no choice but to be good. You don't sit there and not set a release date and tell every body that its not going to drop until its perfect and then not deliver if you want to keep any reputation at all. Hopefull GHTP2 will be amazing and Activision will be like OH SHI- and pick the GHTP series up again and use their liscincing and money with GHTP's hopefully amazing gameplay and make a kick *** NPPL10.
are both real to me.
and they all run together,
and turn out to be
a semi-true story
Old 11-22-2008, 04:30 PM #5
RLpaintball45
Andy Massar

I hope it will be better.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:32 PM #6
paintballking72
Yummy! :-)

paintballking72 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
yes the game should be great..when they see how much everyone is complianing about NPPL09 they will want to make a game people will want to buy and not hate it

edit: also hopefully they make the career longer than NPPL09 because i beat it in not even 8 hours..way to short

Last edited by paintballking72 : 11-22-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:50 PM #7
jlngbsb
Air Assault Action Hero

jlngbsb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jlngbsb has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ea should do a pb game. ea does every other sport and does all of them well... I would like to see that one day, maybe when pb gets actual national attention
Jacko "You're late.. You don't need to brush your teeth to play paintball. Look at him he's brushing his teeth.."
Ledz "What? I'm a professional, I can't go out there without clean teeth..."
Old 11-22-2008, 04:53 PM #8
throwbackhinkley
Believe

Annual Supporting Member
throwbackhinkley is BST Legit
throwbackhinkley is playing at Living Legends VI
throwbackhinkley owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
throwbackhinkley supports Team VICIOUS
throwbackhinkley has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
throwbackhinkley has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
yea word!
Old 11-22-2008, 05:10 PM #9
Nick_at_PBM
This.Is.Life

GHTP 2 is being developed by a private developer, not some huge developer like activision, so greg will be able to make what he wants out of it without a huge influence from the developer... Should be pretty good
Old 11-22-2008, 05:21 PM #10
FuKuLosErfoOL
MW ftw

but like i said in a previous post that GHTP 2 is going to most likely be a woods ball game. the press release is on Gregs myspace. sure their will be tournaments and airball. but it sounds like it will be more woodsball and scenario than tourney.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:34 PM #11
Nick_at_PBM
This.Is.Life

No, it wont. As Gregg prefers scenario play, it simply won't market to the average player, either because they play tournament style, or because it's impossible to replicate the feeling of a mil-sim environment, without making it into a realistic-war environment. Which would basically leave no point in making it a paintball game rather than a cod-ish game.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:35 PM #12
D.Berry15
Future Soldier

not trying to be a dick but this is the NPPL Forum GHTP will have his soon enough maybe until then this probably belongs in the ST:G

Flame away.

Edit: and I have not played either yet but from the looks of it NPPL Breakout sucks and GHTP2 will probably have better funding from details and what not. All in all I can not give a fair concenses (SP) but I am expecting GHTP2 to be better.

Edit: But I will still be purchasing both games I am still waiting until the 25th for my 360 copy

Last edited by D.Berry15 : 11-22-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:43 PM #13
daworm
Ducks.

daworm is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlngbsb View Post
ea should do a pb game. ea does every other sport and does all of them well... I would like to see that one day, maybe when pb gets actual national attention
well activision is owned by ea,
so indirectly ea is making it
but it would be good to see a nppl 10 with ghtp as the base then all the cool features of nppl09
and not make every team have jt excells
Old 11-22-2008, 11:01 PM #14
FrontMenDie1st
R. Frederickson

FrontMenDie1st plays in the PSP
FrontMenDie1st plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlngbsb View Post
wont be til after the recession goes away (few years... more money you throw at companies the sooner its over!) and ppl have more money to place expensive sports/money is cheap enough (low interests) so field can open up and stay open/ profitable...
Old 11-22-2008, 11:06 PM #15
pbsk8001
100% AGG Cotton

anyone know whens its gonna get released?

Edit:daworm i have your old dm7
Old 11-22-2008, 11:16 PM #16
5seven
More Than Meets The Eye

Mr Hastings just did a grand opening with us at boston paintball a few weeks ago.
They were doing facial scans and said that with all the new improvements the game is slated for spring/summer of 2009.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:22 PM #17
xfactor6911

xfactor6911 plays in the PSP
xfactor6911 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xfactor6911 is an NCPA player
xfactor6911 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by daworm View Post
well activision is owned by ea,
so indirectly ea is making it
but it would be good to see a nppl 10 with ghtp as the base then all the cool features of nppl09
and not make every team have jt excells
Activision is not owned by ea. How the hell did you think that?
Old 11-22-2008, 11:34 PM #18
daworm
Ducks.

daworm is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbsk8001 View Post
anyone know whens its gonna get released?

Edit:daworm i have your old dm7
cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor6911 View Post
Activision is not owned by ea. How the hell did you think that?
im pretty sure they were bought out about a year ago, or the deal is being finalized
Old 11-23-2008, 07:44 AM #19
snappshoota
Shutup... Now

OR if people were mature on this forum... Youd be happy that there are gonna actually be 2 next gen paintball games. (maybe more) And be happy that paintball is starting to get more notice from the general public from this game.( And its really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, If you people wouldnt have hyped it up in your head soooo much) Which in turn equals to hopefully more companies trying too put money in sponsoring tournaments/teams. Hell Gieco any one? The little lizzard running around with a mask and a marker..

Hell this is the first next gen PB game, its not gonna be perfect, look at GHTP Everyone *****ed about something, then they made maxed and tried fixing everything for everyone..

Just relax and wait, they could release some updates, or who knows maybe this will franchise out like madden.. and look at how far maddens have came in turn of playability.. Going from just moving up, down, left, right, to juking, diving, and everything else.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:46 AM #20
D.Berry15
Future Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappshoota View Post
OR if people were mature on this forum... Youd be happy that there are gonna actually be 2 next gen paintball games. (maybe more) And be happy that paintball is starting to get more notice from the general public from this game.( And its really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, If you people wouldnt have hyped it up in your head soooo much) Which in turn equals to hopefully more companies trying too put money in sponsoring tournaments/teams. Hell Gieco any one? The little lizzard running around with a mask and a marker..

Hell this is the first next gen PB game, its not gonna be perfect, look at GHTP Everyone *****ed about something, then they made maxed and tried fixing everything for everyone..

Just relax and wait, they could release some updates, or who knows maybe this will franchise out like madden.. and look at how far maddens have came in turn of playability.. Going from just moving up, down, left, right, to juking, diving, and everything else.
****ing truth
Old 11-23-2008, 07:50 AM #21
RLpaintball45
Andy Massar

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappshoota View Post

I was thinking the same thing about Madden, it didnt start out the way it is now...joo spek da troof