Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-16-2008, 08:22 AM #1
squack21

PT Extreme Parts kits

A friend and I have been searching for parts kits for the PT Extreme and have be unable to find a kit that has both the cup seal/valve pin combo and a face seal. Does anyone know where to get such a kit? Or where I can get the parts individually? Any information you have will be helpfull. Thanks in advance
squack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2008, 09:07 PM #2
Drayven

check dorospaintball.com...I'm looking for a kit for a PT jr. myself...not having much luck

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP
Drayven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:09 PM #3
squack21

Thanks for the reply. Check I&I sports. they advertise a couple of kits as well, but not what I am looking for. I am also thinking of hitting up paintballsolutions.com. they are supposed to be an information source for 32degrees.
squack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:36 PM #4
Drayven

I've talked to them today...they're a good source for information. I printed off a manual and parts diagram for the PT Jr. Unfortunately, they don't seem to carry anything for these older guns.

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP
Drayven is offline   Reply With Quote