Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2008, 08:48 PM #1
BajaBoy11
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vista
Srry Video Game :(

But you are horrible....

*no 2 player
*Crowd Animation sucks (they do the same loop)
*You can sit behind a bunker and your team ALWAYS takes out the other team... Lack of challenge, really no point in changeing the difficulty its all the same.
*Online is just horrible in every single way.
-Lag
-Takes to long for everyone to R up
-LAG!!!!!!
*The music that is on the playlist suck... Really bad
*The player sounds Example: "We Are So Awesome" <---wtf
*The balls come out really funny out of the barrel
*Still cant shoot and pod at the same time.
*I dont know about you guys but i dont pod and put my hand in my face LOL

The list can go on


The goods

*GRAPHICS! (bunkers,field,players,guns)
*The style of gameplay
*You can actually bunker people unlike i in GHTP they always seem to magically turn and shoot you.
*the Sound Effect are great
*Some Realism


4/10



Flame Away
__________________
NEW ACCOUNT.


THE760SD PM ME!
BajaBoy11 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:50 PM #2
hambi13
 
 
hambi13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
wait thats on ps3? no wonder x-box is taking there time with it. so it can be better then ps3 online....i got it.
hambi13 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:51 PM #3
Max S (Banned)
Jim
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arizona
buy an xbox
Max S is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:52 PM #4
lilmaniac2
Stereo Enthusist
 
lilmaniac2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Mooresville, NC
lilmaniac2 helped look for balloons
I can reload and shoot at the same time, just up your guys reload attributes
lilmaniac2 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:53 PM #5
D.Berry15
Future Soldier
 
D.Berry15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fort Hood, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max S View Post
buy an xbox
word on 360 you can download your own music.
__________________
Bring Me I3 Mask Parts
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4038006
D.Berry15 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:53 PM #6
BajaBoy11
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vista
Oh you can? i finally just gave up because the game is boring.

Yeah i hope xbo360 version is better....
__________________
NEW ACCOUNT.


THE760SD PM ME!
BajaBoy11 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 09:00 PM #7
hambi13
 
 
hambi13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Berry15 View Post
word on 360 you can download your own music.
hambi13 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 09:09 PM #8
AuxiliaryPie
iLurk
 
AuxiliaryPie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NE Ohio
minus the part where you can do that on PS3 as well and youve got your self a point well made.
__________________
J.F.G.I.- Just ****ing Google It
AuxiliaryPie is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 09:14 PM #9
ycpb
 
 
ycpb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Houston/Yuma
ycpb plays in the PSP
ycpb supports Cereal Killerz 2
ycpb supports our troops
dont care about music i lower it and play listening to the game
__________________
EXT

HOUSTON ZONE
ycpb is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 09:31 PM #10
pbsk8001
100% AGG Cotton
 
pbsk8001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 207-Mainah
i turn it off. i love the steady sounds of all the guns ripping
pbsk8001 is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 10:31 PM #11
RyanFHS
 
 
RyanFHS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando, Florida
Thank god I got a 360 not a PS3.

There putting way more effort and detail into the game.

__________________
Soundcloud.
insta.
RyanFHS is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 10:36 PM #12
rrpntballer
Skeet.
 
rrpntballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ohio
rrpntballer plays in the PSP
rrpntballer owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rrpntballer is an NCPA player
rrpntballer plays in the APPA D4 division
i love the fact that the starter of this thread is a 2k8'r
lulz

now you cant hate on the game for lag, b/c lag doesnt come from the servers from xbox live or playstation live...yeahhhh sure
and if the music sucks THATS AN OPINION! just b/c they didnt put your akon and T.I. in there doesnt mean u can hate the music.
"*Crowd Animation sucks (they do the same loop)"
umm why do u care about the outside of the field? if u were playing a tourney and u were creeping up snake side and u turn and notice some fans holding up the same sign over and over again i dont think u would give a sh!t.

so before you say **** about a game you prolly only played for 25 mins, actually consider some realistic possibilities.
__________________
EMINENCE
Kent State University Golden Flashes
#15


Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven, But Nobody Wants To Die.

Last edited by rrpntballer : 11-21-2008 at 10:38 PM.
rrpntballer is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 10:51 PM #13
Etek or die
 
 
Etek or die's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: HOUSTON!!!!
I just think it's funny how you guys expect a paintball game to be close to the game we go out and play. There are too many factors that can go wrong. Paintball is unlike any other sport. There is a lot of science and math that has to go into it. Just chill out and play the game. If you don't like it then say you don't and move on. Stop flaming people. Grow up.
__________________
Black to Cobalt fade DM6 with 1 of 1 trigger.
45/45
Vlocity.
Etek or die is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 10:54 PM #14
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya!
 
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Annual Supporting Member
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya! is a Professional paintball player
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya! plays in the PSP
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya! plays in the APPA Pro division
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpntballer View Post
i love the fact that the starter of this thread is a 2k8'r
lulz

now you cant hate on the game for lag, b/c lag doesnt come from the servers from xbox live or playstation live...yeahhhh sure
and if the music sucks THATS AN OPINION! just b/c they didnt put your akon and T.I. in there doesnt mean u can hate the music.
"*Crowd Animation sucks (they do the same loop)"
umm why do u care about the outside of the field? if u were playing a tourney and u were creeping up snake side and u turn and notice some fans holding up the same sign over and over again i dont think u would give a sh!t.

so before you say **** about a game you prolly only played for 25 mins, actually consider some realistic possibilities.
I like how u used a Join date as a dis talking about a video game..... Totally different things. its like saying someone is bad at soccer because they just started playing basketball.... What? Stfu and get out.
__________________
TexasStorm
Umi.AzmoudoHaiya! is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 10:55 PM #15
Wonka
 
 
Wonka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: So Cal
Wonka plays in the USPL
Wonka plays in the PSP
Wonka donated to help Peyton Trent
Wonka plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpntballer View Post
i love the fact that the starter of this thread is a 2k8'r
lulz

now you cant hate on the game for lag, b/c lag doesnt come from the servers from xbox live or playstation live...yeahhhh sure
and if the music sucks THATS AN OPINION! just b/c they didnt put your akon and T.I. in there doesnt mean u can hate the music.
"*Crowd Animation sucks (they do the same loop)"
umm why do u care about the outside of the field? if u were playing a tourney and u were creeping up snake side and u turn and notice some fans holding up the same sign over and over again i dont think u would give a sh!t.

so before you say **** about a game you prolly only played for 25 mins, actually consider some realistic possibilities.
what does a join date have to do with anything?
__________________
Wonka is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 10:55 PM #16
FBHS RAINMAN
Σπ Sigma Pi
 
FBHS RAINMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Marietta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpntballer View Post
i love the fact that the starter of this thread is a 2k8'r
lulz
because your late 2007 join date somehow makes makes you so much cooler . There are several people who have said that the game sucks. He is expressing his opinion. If you don't like his opinion then don't post in his thread. There are several people who have said that the game sucks. Hopefully the 360 version will be better.
FBHS RAINMAN is offline  
Old 11-21-2008, 11:05 PM #17
BajaBoy11
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vista
yeah im just dissapointed was really hopeing the game was going to be a little better mainly the 15 seconds you get to play each match lol kinda annoying that ur team DESTROYS the other team so fast, but hey xbox360 version here i come!

anyone know why PS3 is better then xbox360 but yet game manufactors take more time for 360 games?

probably because more people own 360s?
__________________
NEW ACCOUNT.


THE760SD PM ME!
BajaBoy11 is offline  
Old 11-22-2008, 12:34 AM #18
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore
 
asylum11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Indiana
Annual Supporting Member
asylum11 supports Cereal Killerz 2
asylum11 donated to help Peyton Trent
asylum11 is playing at Living Legends V
asylum11 supports Team VICIOUS
asylum11 supports Team VICIOUS
asylum11 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpntballer View Post
i love the fact that the starter of this thread is a 2k8'r
lulz

now you cant hate on the game for lag, b/c lag doesnt come from the servers from xbox live or playstation live...yeahhhh sure
and if the music sucks THATS AN OPINION! just b/c they didnt put your akon and T.I. in there doesnt mean u can hate the music.
"*Crowd Animation sucks (they do the same loop)"
umm why do u care about the outside of the field? if u were playing a tourney and u were creeping up snake side and u turn and notice some fans holding up the same sign over and over again i dont think u would give a sh!t.

so before you say **** about a game you prolly only played for 25 mins, actually consider some realistic possibilities.
lol owned!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaBoy11 View Post
anyone know why PS3 is better then xbox360 but yet game manufactors take more time for 360 games?

probably because more people own 360s?

Ahhh ignorance at it's best
__________________
Trust +188/-0

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"

Last edited by asylum11 : 11-22-2008 at 12:37 AM.
asylum11 is offline  
Old 11-22-2008, 12:45 AM #19
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist
 
Softie68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ossining,Ny
Softie68 plays in the PSP
Softie68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Softie68 supports Team VICIOUS
Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpntballer View Post
i love the fact that the starter of this thread is a 2k8'r
lulz
His join date has nothing to do with the video game nor does it really have to do with anything. I was playing paintball for quite a while before i joined pbn. Thats like saying youre a n00b because you shoot a promaster. Take his advice-----------
__________________
Overlook Paintball
Action Sports Park
Hungry Fat Chicks
Overlook Project Zero
Softie68 is offline  
Old 11-22-2008, 12:53 AM #20
mikekwb
 
 
mikekwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kansas City, KS
mikekwb plays in the PSP
mikekwb owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mikekwb supports Team VICIOUS
mikekwb plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFHS View Post
Thank god I got a 360 not a PS3.

There putting way more effort and detail into the game.


how in the hell do they put more effort into the 360?
mikekwb is offline  
Old 11-22-2008, 01:07 AM #21
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈
 
ionshooter93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
ionshooter93 is a Paintball photographer
Buy an xbox and stop playing on easy!
__________________
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
ionshooter93 is offline  
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump