Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2008, 03:19 AM #22
secret.account.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
The more i play paintball the more i find people who smoke weed and play paintball.

Most players dont understand how much drugs are tied into the sport. Hell most of the old trauma dudes used to sell just to keep the rent paid. Does anyone remember the fat guy with the dreads on cypress? he used to be THE guy to go to at events. The old farside guys used to tape a ounce of shrooms under there balls when they flew to the event. Thats how they paid for paint. The old infamous squad used to disappear into the woods at the chicago open randomly, i wonder what was going on there. Do you guys not smell that stench in every hotel at events? or see everyone walking fields with bloodshot eyes? Did you know you can turn a pod into a bong in about 2 minutes? for christ sake we have a team called STONED assassins! Remember ADDERALL kids factory team? Thats like advertising that you have a meth lab. Tyler michaud was rumored to have overdosed on oxycotin at an event in 04.

Now im not accusing TBD of any of this.. just keep in mind there is a lot more going on under the radar at events than what you think.
__________________
I created this account so i can speak freely without anyone knowing who i am.
secret.account. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2008, 09:48 AM #23
Fatal Effect92
 
 
Fatal Effect92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
If your serious about anything, baseball, basketball, football, paintball, or whatever you do, you'll find out drugs will only slow you down. I look at my dead cousin and how much doing drugs helped him, a good life thrown away. If you disagree with that then haven't thought anything through in life...
that's the end of this whole drug talk
__________________
RIP Bill's



What are you doing today that will get you to where you want to be tomorrow?
Fatal Effect92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:31 AM #24
#1p8ntballa06
 
 
#1p8ntballa06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: TAMPA, FL
__________________
R.I.P Jason ''Towlie'' Calef
~Ball till ya fall~

tbdFIERCE

Last edited by #1p8ntballa06 : 12-08-2008 at 10:22 AM.
#1p8ntballa06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:56 AM #25
TBDJoey
 
TBDJoey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
TBDJoey is a Professional paintball player
TBDJoey plays in the USPL
TBDJoey plays in the PSP
Thanks for your support.

As for the rest of this please take it somewhere else.
__________________
Tampa Bay Damage
DYE
Virtue
Protex
CFP
Social Paintball
TBDJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:03 PM #26
barstoolhero (Banned)
Unsigned Photos
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Middletown, Pa
barstoolhero is a Paintball photographer
barstoolhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:02 AM #27
IPaIInTbAlL IKid
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoFla
IPaIInTbAlL IKid is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
IPaIInTbAlL IKid plays in the USPL
IPaIInTbAlL IKid plays in the PSP
The original post was completely unnecessary and really kind of pointless but..

TBD is a great team, been playing against some of those cats since they were Demolition i believe at the ER 5 mans in Fort Myers. Good luck to them in the future hope they continue to do well.
__________________
add me on instagram @jonnyyydeeee
IPaIInTbAlL IKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:10 AM #28
L8r_H8r
Timers are ready
 
L8r_H8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: *407*
L8r_H8r supports our troops
L8r_H8r supports DLX Technology
^^^ haha same here...

if you guys want to keep tlking about drugs and other garbage, go take it to some other ot thread not affiliated with damage, and stop flaming people for speaking their mind, you just make yourself look worse
__________________
SAMBROWN: He's a baller, a ladies man and most of all a stand up guy. I'd let him date my sister if I had one. So I guess my mother will do.
Auctionjunkie! : While most people consider ST to stand for Small Talk I feel it's more Septic Tank than anything else. It's where all the waste and refuge goes.


Shocker Owners
L8r_H8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:18 AM #29
Snack Pack
 
 
Snack Pack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: So Fla
i like rage. i like weed
Snack Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:07 PM #30
ScottQ
lefty scissors
 
ScottQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Eureka Springs
Annual Supporting Member
ScottQ is a Moderator
ScottQ is a Supporting Member
ScottQ is a founding member
ScottQ works for a Paintball manufacturer
ScottQ plays in the PSP
ScottQ supports Team VICIOUS
Keep this civil guys. This is a discussion of Damage being a bad *** team, not how many joints are smoked by paintball players.

What people choose to do in their free time is up to them, and it is not up to us to judge.

TBD FTW!
__________________
Empire - Empire BT - JT Paintball - JT SplatMaster - Spyder

Let me close this conversation by saying that you are one unique individual.
ScottQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:19 PM #31
andrew hw99
Rck
 
andrew hw99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: orlando florida
andrew hw99 plays in the PSP
andrew hw99 donated to help Peyton Trent
andrew hw99 plays in the APPA D2 division
I love TBD but I hate people who downsize other teams that they know little about
__________________
Rack City Klutch
andrew hw99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:06 PM #32
B.tw33nZeyes#14
 
 
B.tw33nZeyes#14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Massachusetts
B.tw33nZeyes#14 supports Team VICIOUS
B.tw33nZeyes#14 is for the Gunfight
overall, tampa bay damge ftw
drugs are the terrible for you
__________________
Stay Ruthless
B.tw33nZeyes#14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:19 PM #33
(o)nxtkid
Custom User Title.
 
(o)nxtkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Long Island
Quote:
Originally Posted by secret.account. View Post
The more i play paintball the more i find people who smoke weed and play paintball.

Most players dont understand how much drugs are tied into the sport. Hell most of the old trauma dudes used to sell just to keep the rent paid. Does anyone remember the fat guy with the dreads on cypress? he used to be THE guy to go to at events. The old farside guys used to tape a ounce of shrooms under there balls when they flew to the event. Thats how they paid for paint. The old infamous squad used to disappear into the woods at the chicago open randomly, i wonder what was going on there. Do you guys not smell that stench in every hotel at events? or see everyone walking fields with bloodshot eyes? Did you know you can turn a pod into a bong in about 2 minutes? for christ sake we have a team called STONED assassins! Remember ADDERALL kids factory team? Thats like advertising that you have a meth lab. Tyler michaud was rumored to have overdosed on oxycotin at an event in 04.

Now im not accusing TBD of any of this.. just keep in mind there is a lot more going on under the radar at events than what you think.

Seriously, what they do in their own time is obviously helping them in one way or another. Go to NEO, and walk round the fences, not everyone has a regular Camels or Marlboros, smell a littel something else in those? Exactly. but regardless TBD is amazing and they shouldn't be judged on what they do or don't do in their free time. and this thread should be closed now bye
__________________


Electronics

Gearbag Sale
Shoes
(o)nxtkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:35 PM #34
502 killa
THIRDEYE
 
502 killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville
Annual Supporting Member
502 killa plays in the PSP
502 killa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
502 killa plays in the APPA D2 division
you werent just showing support you were bad mouthing rage as well. your a ***.
__________________
R.I.P. Thirdeye Paintball
Paintball Asylum
MISC. Gear sale.
502 killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:18 PM #35
paintballpimp092
Si vis pacem, para bellum
 
paintballpimp092's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Florida
 has been a member for 10 years
paintballpimp092 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballpimp092 plays in the APPA D5 division
paintballpimp092 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Effect92 View Post
If your serious about anything, baseball, basketball, football, paintball, or whatever you do, you'll find out drugs will only slow you down. I look at my dead cousin and how much doing drugs helped him, a good life thrown away. If you disagree with that then haven't thought anything through in life...
that's the end of this whole drug talk
Unless you're A-Rod, then drugs helped make you better.

Your cousin didn't die from smoking weed. Coke, pills, meth, stuff like that is terrible for you. I know plenty of guys who smoke weed and they do just fine... I don't personally use it but if they want to, I don't really care. I wouldn't want to see them doing coke or meth though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottQ View Post
Keep this civil guys. This is a discussion of Damage being a bad *** team, not how many joints are smoked by paintball players.

What people choose to do in their free time is up to them, and it is not up to us to judge.

TBD FTW!
QFT! Good luck to Damage at Phoenix.
__________________
"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of God." - Matthew 5:9

FOR SALE: Mares Hybrid ProTec Scuba BCD
paintballpimp092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:52 PM #36
MoneyMaker17
It's the little things.
 
MoneyMaker17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio
He didn't say weed killed his cousin... drugs killed his cousin..

TBD FTW!!
__________________
MoneyMaker17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:50 PM #37
Kr3wpaintball
 
 
Kr3wpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Connecticut
Kr3wpaintball posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpimp092 View Post
Unless you're A-Rod, then drugs helped make you better.
LOL! Yea, good luck at phoenix boys.
Kr3wpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:28 PM #38
PGpaintballer77
♠ PG Kds ♠
 
PGpaintballer77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Anderson, Indiana
PGpaintballer77 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBDJoey View Post
Thanks for your support.

As for the rest of this please take it somewhere else.
yep
__________________
Team Dark Side
Black/gold 05 XSV Ego----STOLEN please find me
Sand/Black SL74 1 of 20 Avalanche
Pg for life*Darkside*
PGpaintballer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:31 PM #39
SoProTheyGoWHOA
Sneaky Beaver
 
SoProTheyGoWHOA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NC/SC line
SoProTheyGoWHOA is an NCPA player
SoProTheyGoWHOA plays in the APPA D4 division
SoProTheyGoWHOA has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SoProTheyGoWHOA has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Tampa balled S*#$ up at world cup. They placed 3rd and the funny part is that dye congratulated ironmen for the 4th place win. But not Damage for there 3rd place. Also they beat ironmen
__________________
ECU PAINTBALL
SoProTheyGoWHOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:08 PM #40
HxCpaintballer246
Respect My Gangster.
 
HxCpaintballer246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The 540h!
HxCpaintballer246 supports Cereal Killerz 2
HxCpaintballer246 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
HxCpaintballer246 supports Team VICIOUS
HxCpaintballer246 is for the Gunfight
How about this, you wanna show love to damage?
come to the OT.
you wanna talk about smoking marijuana go to Rehab.

So dude that made this thread, a expect to see you in the OT very soon and for everyone else feel free to join in, just leave the cyber bull**** out or get banned.

- Willy.
__________________
DAMAGE
EKK
TAYLOR GANG
HxCpaintballer246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 04:01 PM #41
ARSON1789
/\/\ \/\/ /\
 
ARSON1789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ~2 1 9~
ARSON1789 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoProTheyGoWHOA View Post
Tampa balled S*#$ up at world cup. They placed 3rd and the funny part is that dye congratulated ironmen for the 4th place win. But not Damage for there 3rd place. Also they beat ironmen
Ironmen are absolutely overrated. As well as Oliver.
ARSON1789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:52 PM #42
landis121
 
 
landis121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
landis121 plays in the PSP
landis121 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
landis121 plays in the APPA D4 division
i support tbd all the way, ther4 my favorite team ever since i started playing, its good to see people putting stuff like this up.
__________________
studies show that more than 40% of players rock proflex's, if your one of thes put this in you sig


also have a nice ion maxxed for sal with up's
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...545&highlight=
ay everybody check out my youtube channel MxPMedia im going to be posting some videos up soon!!
landis121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump