Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-20-2008, 11:41 AM #43
cavemanchaz
VWC

i really liked it when i shot a kid sliding into the snake on the angel field...the ref calls him out and makes the motion with his hand on his head...then decides to leave him without even a clean motion...he creeps down the snake with no one on our team knowing because everyone thought he was dead...blows away three guys including myself and wins the game...the ref pulls a 1 for 1 after he gets up out of the snake and sees 4 hits on his side and legs...now am i mistaken that he should have pulled 3 additional players plus the 1 for 1?...either way that kept us out of sunday..

ohh yeah i also like how a ref on the angel field prefers to tell me that my undershirt looks rediculas instead of making good calls

nppl and eclipse refs were the best
angel and spider were garbage
and jt was meh

Last edited by cavemanchaz : 11-20-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2008, 03:34 PM #44
cha$ePB6

i must say that if reffing is going to get any better that refs need to speak up. majority of bad calls happened when a ref was making the right call and another ref, who didnt see what happened, comes running in and makes a bad call. something needs to be done or refs need to be more firm with their decisions. reffing for the most part was great and im not complaining...much. but i do think refs need to not be afraid to make the right call. just because the other ref is the head ref doesnt mean he should make the call. the ref that saw what happened should assess the call without any influencing of another ref. that is the only problem i saw.

FREE TRAIN RIDES

PBWAREHOUSE.NET