PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-12-2008, 02:59 PM #22
GunloveingAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Berry15 View Post
play tight in your bunker and call out positions. Even though a player may not have any paint they can still be very useful during a game. Or if you guys are in a bad situation run to snake and stay down this will attract the other teams attention and there attention will be on you and one of your teammates can go and shoot them in the back.

Like I said you can still be very useful even with no paint. And like suggested it may not work when trying it with experienced players but try surrendering someone half the time it may work and well the other half you will get light the **** up who knows its worth a try.

Lol oh and one more thing this is kind of a last resort type of thing but if your team is damn near desperet (SP) what you can do (hopefully you still have some air left) Is go try to go and bunker someone if you make it without being shot aim at there pack and dryfire if you guys trade shots tell him you shot him in the pack and the overwhelming confrontation you guys are having in the middle of a game half of the time he will just get out.

And when he checks and sees no hit he has no one to blame but himself. Because no one can really check a pack-shot because you can't see Like I said it is a very very last option and somewhat dirty thing to do but its legal so.

Last part is sooo dumb. You dont know the diffrence between dry fireing and shooting paint sound? Also, you never go out if theres a doubt w/ out a check, like a pack shot.
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2008, 09:59 PM #23
gmanuelp
|\|/~ADP~\|/|

gmanuelp posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Pber View Post
dryfire, if your in a tournament, go to the fifty and grab the flag, because thats point the other team doesnt get, or if its already been grabbed, just dont get hit, and basicly coach your team while not getting hit
Don't dry fire because there is a huge difference in sound between firing and dry firing. But other than that, everything else you said was good. Because you won't have a gun/pods/gear, you can run faster and therefore make it to your bunker better, and like Pber said, you can coach because that can be more useful than shooting sometimes.
Small Gear Sale
gmanuelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:44 PM #24
a5_Caesar_a5

I heard paintballs that you pick up from the ground can ruin your gun because it might have condensation inside it or something somehow
Old 01-01-2009, 05:42 PM #25
Pereira!
Ruhspect teh dodgy!

Run to the fifty or into the snake to cause as much "ruckus" as you possibly can. Nothing makes a team madder then when someones in the snake.

"The Philadelphia Americans have nothing on the shield, nothing on the goddamn Ironmen"
|Thrash Inc.|

WTB Rotor, DXS pants and a sick longsleeve or jersey: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post64247460
Pereira! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:35 AM #26
r34p3rex
#EPICNuss

r34p3rex donated to help Peyton Trent
r34p3rex owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
r34p3rex posts videos on PbNation
r34p3rex has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
r34p3rex has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
r34p3rex is Legendary
If you're playing for fun, run all the way to the back of your team's side and run back and forth attracting the other team's balls =D put your gun down somewhere so you can run faster

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...973&highlight=
r34p3rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:39 AM #27
1992baller
pewpewpew

Sorry if I am pulling up a old topic, but I cannot stress how IMPORTANT communication is. One day I got to the paintball field and my gun just wasn't working. I didn't feel like playing with a rental so I just played without a gun. I played the front and just got the other team to shoot at me. I made myself a target and just called out positions to my team. We rarely lost the entire day. It's amazing how much communication helps, especially if the other team isnt communicating.
1992baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:23 AM #28
raleysonlyballer
serving t for the win

do somthing crazy to get guns on you and off ur teamates
raleysonlyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:36 PM #29
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by r34p3rex View Post
put your gun down somewhere so you can run faster
Careful with that one. Many tournaments have an "abandoning gear" clause in the rules.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:05 PM #30
D.Berry15
Future Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunloveingAmerican View Post
Last part is sooo dumb. You dont know the diffrence between dry fireing and shooting paint sound? Also, you never go out if theres a doubt w/ out a check, like a pack shot.
oh yes because during a heated up speedball game you are really going to pay close attention to how a gun sounds when you are about to be bunker'd
Old 01-29-2009, 10:02 PM #31
BradyAndHisBike

I was playing with a kid who ran out of paint, then ran up to 5 different people yelling surrender, he got 4 out, the 5th shot him.

Do what i had my friend do, run back and forth from bunker to bunker. Also, yell at the other team, get their attention.
BradyAndHisBike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:16 PM #32
hosepipe
.:*EGO Maniac*:.

1) Draw fire so your team mates can move etc.
2) Capture the flag even if it means getting elimenated. (points)
3)Call out what bunkers are hot and how many players are left.
4)dont try dry firing too much you will give your no paint cover away and you will get bunkered

5) make crazy moves to snake or 50 to draw guns and make the other team panic and do stupid things..

if you cant do any of these make a dashing run for your back center and steal a pod. ( seen this happen in a tournament hehe )

Thomas "Troll" taylor fanclub #970 Todd Martinez Fan #129
hosepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:19 PM #33
kynite
we devour everything

when i realize im getting close i will turn my gun up side down and dry fire trying to move up the field, call out positions, and attempt to bunker someone with the few remaining balls i have left. or just do what these guys are saying.
kynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:52 AM #34
hosepipe
.:*EGO Maniac*:.

Running with your fun upside down has got too look so so so funny, and stupid

Thomas "Troll" taylor fanclub #970 Todd Martinez Fan #129
hosepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:43 PM #35
smartpartsfan94

take off your clothes and run in a giant circle screaming "Rape" to get the other teams attention
smartpartsfan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:28 PM #36
jerz_pn0y
Mini #844

jerz_pn0y helped look for balloons
jerz_pn0y owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jerz_pn0y owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ive run out of paint in a game before. unfortunately i was the last kid on my team left and i got bunkered.

Rocking the Ego, DM, and Mini
Jersey Authority FC 89
jerz_pn0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:20 PM #37
fastball4life

borrow a buddies pod thats what i do or even half a pod just to finisht the game and then buy more paint, and how do u forget ur pods?
fastball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:17 AM #38
El_Duche

distract the other team by becoming a runnig target so you team can advance in the field and win the game !
El_Duche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:26 PM #39
Lone Hunter

I played once at a speedball course. I was shooting at ths guy, then he would come out with his gun and I would take cover. We kept on with this until his team member got me. He came up to me and told me that he had just been pointing his barrel at me. He showed me the barrel, which was not connected to the body. I just broke up laughing.

All you need in life is God. Though without a Phantom I'd ask HIM if I could go to Heaven and get it over with.
Lone Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:12 PM #40
anihilist

i asked someone who ran out of air for their balls, he was my brother
anihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:48 AM #41
musiccj78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
most guns can still fire like 2 bps with the eyes on and no paint. thats how you load new balls in a magna with rf
in my marq thats force shot, u hold the trigger for a second and it bypasses the eyes and fires. besides that, if there is no paint in the breach your gun shouldnt fire
Old 08-25-2009, 08:59 PM #42
Mikeblaze

Mikeblaze is an NCPA player
Play with confidence act like you do have paint so the opposing team will still take you as a threat when you really aren't. When I say to play with confidence I mean as in make some aggresive moves and I dry fire while I move to other bunkers just to pin them in for a second. And make sure to keep talking to your teammates