Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Naughty dogs succk
no green letters no say.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:08 PM #23
|Hio| (Banned)
White guy in denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialthreat10 View Post
just remember guys, caps lock is cruise control for cool.
Every post he makes is in caps, it's just the way some people do it, I can't stand people that talk L33T on here, but they do it.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:58 PM #24
Crayzee Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Obviously I didn't mean I can beat you or anything. I meant that you guys are doing horrible this year, thought that was pretty obvious. Sorry, I should have sugarcoated it for you.

And yes, Fracture does suck compared to you. You guys suck compared to Ironmen or just about any other pro team. You guys are still pro and are great players. But your not that great in the pro series.
Dude, just shut up and get out of here. All of the guys on that team are stand up guys, and put more work into this game then you ever will. The fact is, they have had some serious issues this year with players, and having inconsistent rosters. Frizbee is twice the man you are, and a beast of a paintball player. You have no room to talk crap on the naughty dogs. You haven't earned it.

ND NXT For Sale
Old 11-16-2008, 02:10 PM #25
shaggy freak
dirty south hate

naughty dogs!!!! W00t

BRICK SQUAD "I yell it and its goin down!"
Old 11-18-2008, 01:05 AM #26
Destroyka_CK

Destroyka_CK plays in the PSP
Destroyka_CK plays in the APPA D3 division
Destroyka_CK supports DLX Technology
yuik you are ****ing hilarious! lol habe the dogs ever even won a NPPL series? no. Any world series? No. Any other titles? No, yeah maybe they were good back in 03 but thats long gone and read the ****ing nppl thread thay got bumped DOWN to SEMI-PRO cause they suck. And JFriz or "Friz Nasty" get the **** out, if you put maybe half the effort you did into your playing as you did into this thread maybe just maybe you might place top three in semi pro next year!!! yay!

Old 11-18-2008, 01:08 AM #27
motorpsycho
AIR-COOLED

motorpsycho supports Team VICIOUS
motorpsycho supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptk22 View Post
no green letters no say.
****in dawt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyka_CK View Post
yuik you are ****ing hilarious! lol habe the dogs ever even won a NPPL series? no. Any world series? No. Any other titles? No, yeah maybe they were good back in 03 but thats long gone and read the ****ing nppl thread thay got bumped DOWN to SEMI-PRO cause they suck. And JFriz or "Friz Nasty" get the **** out, if you put maybe half the effort you did into your playing as you did into this thread maybe just maybe you might place top three in semi pro next year!!! yay!
they are on the field while your sitting in front of your computer talking ****...case and point...stfu
Old 11-18-2008, 01:13 AM #28
usafpilot07
East Coast

usafpilot07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayhemBaller87 View Post
apparently youve never listened to professional football or basketball players when they dont think they are mic'd up talk. Pro players in every sports cept for maybe bull riding complain. the point is most people who dont have the time skill or dedication to play pro can sit and talk bout how any pro team sucked. for god sakes a few years ago Ultimate was TERRIBLE. but they at least should get some respect because the teams that were caving there heads in were "pro" Teams. and untill this event is over you cant really say how bad the Dogs are cause they are still playing on Sunday, and thats all thats matters. nobody gives a !!!! how well you do saturday if you lose Sunday.
Well could you imagine the situation the bull riders complaining looking like?

"HEY, **** YOU BULL, *KICK* YEAH, TAKE THAT *****"

☺☺☺☺Rare XO Designers- Brown/Gold & OG Brown Venomwear☺☺☺☺

☻☻☻Old School Baby Blue JT Strap☻☻☻
♥♥♥Rare Colored JT 2-Piece ♥♥♥
Pink Ion-Never been shot. Needs new QEV, Feedneck and Reg- $70
Old 11-18-2008, 01:20 AM #29
Destroyka_CK

Destroyka_CK plays in the PSP
Destroyka_CK plays in the APPA D3 division
Destroyka_CK supports DLX Technology
lol!

Old 11-18-2008, 01:48 AM #30
immortal_baller2010
buy my crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialthreat10 View Post
just remember guys, caps lock is cruise control for cool.
lmao
O YEAAAAAA!!!
potentialthreat10 im gonna quote this haha just too hilarious not too

but to get back on subject,
i think everybody should stop talking ****, none of them have played ANY pro team or play in their leagues
they might not be having their best season ever but a pro team is a pro team, they dont "suck"
all these people talking down on ND swearing like they could coach them should seriously stfu
you sound like douchebags
Old 11-18-2008, 02:13 AM #31
usafpilot07
East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal_baller2010 View Post
lmao
O YEAAAAAA!!!
potentialthreat10 im gonna quote this haha just too hilarious not too

but to get back on subject,
i think everybody should stop talking ****, none of them have played ANY pro team or play in their leagues
they might not be having their best season ever but a pro team is a pro team, they dont "suck"
all these people talking down on ND swearing like they could coach them should seriously stfu
you sound like douchebags
a lot of people practice with pro players...

Just sayin

Old 11-18-2008, 02:35 AM #32
Lolerskating Champ
batboy coif

Lolerskating Champ plays in the PSP
Lolerskating Champ is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Lolerskating Champ plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRIZ View Post
So, I read your posts and maybe before you swing your dick around you should think about where you are in this world?

1. Do you get paid to play paintball? Doubtful.

2. Do you make a salary and or living playing paintball? Negative

3. Is paintball on ESPN? Are you considered a professional athlete to the rest of the United States and any other countries outside of this paintball world? No.

My point being is that this is the real world, outside from paintball and any involvement; you are a nobody. You shouldn't boast to paintball players who are not professional when you aren't even considered a professional yourself.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:52 AM #33
nickwithanafive
VA 540 VA

nickwithanafive plays in the PSP
nickwithanafive is an NCPA player
nickwithanafive plays in the APPA D4 division
Dogs haven't been a top team for like 4 years now?

If that's news to you, get a rock with a parascope.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:16 AM #34
PimpinTheDeadbox
I WAVE AS I BLUE BAYOU

honestly, if you have no respect for the people that put in their time year after year reguardless of there record then you have no idea what it takes to win. the dogs have been grinding it out for a dozen or more years and have won more tourney's and have more podium finishes than your mom at the adult video awards so stfu. these guys play all out not matter if they are in first or 14th place and you gotta respect that. if you scrubs thinks you can play better why arent you pro? bc you would get your face blown up as soon as they called game on.

the dogs have been playing ball since before most of you could poop without changing your diaper so respect that. and as for them not being good enough for pro? does neone remember two years ago when the ironmen hadnt won **** and they had just picked up ollie? its called a rebuilding year and you'd be rebuilding if you were in the same situation.

dogs keep you heads up and all these kids talking are just that, kids running their mouths. who cares what they think bc they are just a bunch of haters that have nothing and want to make others just as miserable. go ask your parents to buy you a new gun or whatever, just gtfo and stop trying to bash good teams you know nothing about.

and the real world? who the fruck are you in the "real" world? nobody...yeah nobody. so before you try to degrade other people maybe you should take time to look at yourself and your short comings before you try to point out other people's. i dont see you on the cover of any magazines, i havent heard anyone talking about how dope your game is so what do you have thats so special? nothing. absolutely nothing. you are a nobody.

Notorious
CERTIFIED FLEX PIMP (ASK AROUND)
Old 11-18-2008, 10:51 AM #35
nickwithanafive
VA 540 VA

nickwithanafive plays in the PSP
nickwithanafive is an NCPA player
nickwithanafive plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpinTheDeadbox View Post
honestly, if you have no respect for the people that put in their time year after year reguardless of there record then you have no idea what it takes to win. the dogs have been grinding it out for a dozen or more years
I can agree with you there, (kind of) I was just saying they haven't been the powerhouse (for the last three or so years) that they had been in the past . . . I remember a time when XSV could beat Dynasty but not the Dogs . . . a lot of heated X-ball games went down back then.

You also have to realize though, that there are so many more players in the grind now than there were say 5 years ago. A lot of divisional teams now sacrifice a lot and grind it out multiple days a week to stay competitive. More and more is being required to compete in every division, and because of this more sacrifice is required.

The deal used to be that being a pro-player made it rather difficult to have a regular job, normal friendships, and a solid relationship. You were forced to sacrifice a lot of these things to be on a solid pro team.

Contextually, the same if not more sacrifice is required out of divisional teams than it was of pro teams back 5 years ago. A great example of this is the "Damaged Goods" video that is up, Tampa Bay talks about what they had to do (even before they went pro) to stay on top. If you still don't believe me, watch a paintball DVD from the 300 FPS era . . . the pro teams you see there would get blasted off the field by strong D2 and D1 teams nowadays. Unless for some reason you believe ability in paintball has absolutely nothing to do with how much you put into it, you can not deny the truth that players now are pushing through the grind harder now than in the past.

Don't get me wrong though, I am not trying to say that Divisional Play is as hard as Pro Play, because the talent curve has been pretty consistent throughout the ranks in paintball, D3 to Pro have been excelling at comparable rates. I am more critiquing the idea that just because a team was Pro in the past we should instantly respect them, because being a Pro then wasn't what it is now.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:15 AM #36
undrdg
RIP Larry Alexander

has been a member for 10 years
First of all you guys are hilarious. How can you even sit there in your cozy little computers and talk smack about people you don't even know.

The Dogs have been a staple of the NPPL since the split in 03. They didn't BUY their spot like others did. They earned it. They moved up from Amateur to PRO just like Trauma did.

Do you think its fair that they get relegated after only 4 events? Every Pro team that has been relegated has been relegated after 5 events. This year because of a hurricane they only got to play 4 events.
I personally do not think its fair at all.

Whether or not you like the Dogs is irrelevant, but you should respect them for their hard work.

None of you will never really know what is to be a professional paintball player, so unless you grind day in day out I suggest you keep your traps shut.
Go watch Heroes for a Day and understand what it is like to be a pro, then magnify that by 100 and you got the Dogs.
They don't live in Sunny California. They dont' have millionaire owners. There are NO pro teams in the same state. They come from a small town in Oregon.
Put all that into perspective and tell me that they dont' deserve to stay pro.

Fact is that the economy hit everyone hard. Dogs got hit harder because of it.

So please. Don't talk smack about people you don't even know. Sit there really think about you are truly saying when you go out and insult a pro team like this.

Put yourself in their shoes and understand the sacrifices put forth. These are real people with real families going out there playing paintball day in and day out, because they LOVE this sport.

If you love this sport then stop hating on those that have been doing it longer than you. Give a little respect and i promise you, you will be respected more.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:39 AM #37
derder Joe
DirtNap.com

derder Joe plays in the PSP
derder Joe posts videos on PbNation
derder Joe is an NCPA player
derder Joe is an NCPA National Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyka_CK View Post
YOU along with all the other haters ARE ****IN RETARDED. get your facts straight before you even come in here.

1. just because you dont win every event at pro level, doesnt mean you arent a very good competitive team. you think its easy to beat teams like ironmen, rl, philly americans, dynasty? you think its easy to beat organizations that have the funding to shoot a case a point/ never stop shooting (therefor holding lanes). other teams practice and get better too. the dogs are still amazing, other teams just came out a lil stronger. anyone will still say (even listen to matty in live webcasts or any random dvd) that the naughty dogs are always the team to watch out for because they can beat any team on any given day. inconsistent....sometimes, but you dont know what to expect when you play them and sometimes they come out like a better dynasty. they have earned the respect and preperation for them from other top pro teams......so how the **** does some random nobody scrub in d5 cfoa come in here and talk ****?

2. naughty dogs still do podium. they have a first place finish this year. they have a few top 4s in the past 2 seasons in psp and nppl and they beat many powerhouse teams only a few seasons past in the smart parts championship.

3. dont come in here and tell a pro players hes a nobody. and especailly dont tell him this because paintball is nothing and you think a pro baller is noone to the real world. the fact is, they arent treated like pro footballers yet or paid as well if at all....but you are stepping us backward in paintball from trying to move to that point. The few pros in our sport work their ***** off to do what they do, they spend every last penny to ready for what....a 3 day weekend of extra welts only so random children can smack talk them? rewarding huh.......

NVP HK
Planet Eclipse
Old 11-18-2008, 11:48 AM #38
danbob1088
succisa virescit

danbob1088 is a Paintball photographer
danbob1088 is an NCPA player
danbob1088 plays in the APPA D5 division
Fact is they had a bad year.

Compared to the other professional teams in paintball they did not play well.

This has no bearing on the team being stand-up guys. I'm sure they are all outstanding dudes and work extremely hard with less than some of the other teams.

If you look at the facts, they had a bad season. It doesn't take a pro to say they "sucked" compared to the competition. I wouldn't say they sucked, since they made Sunday and look to finally be getting stable as a team. The fact remains they didn't play well for most of the season.

Also, I deem a professional as someone who acts like that - professional.

There are professional players and players who play professionally. There IS a difference. Any "professional" player who bashes on nobody's because the nobody has his panties in a bunch, that is not professional. Professional is not stooping down to that level, and carrying yourself with some class.

flickr
Old 11-18-2008, 12:00 PM #39
Oracle_
China Man Can!

ND=worthless.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:06 PM #40
usafpilot07
East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbob1088 View Post
Also, I deem a professional as someone who acts like that - professional.

There are professional players and players who play professionally. There IS a difference. Any "professional" player who bashes on nobody's because the nobody has his panties in a bunch, that is not professional. Professional is not stooping down to that level, and carrying yourself with some class.
The Indiana Pacers called, they think you're ridiculous. Pros in other sports get into altercations with fans all the time. Just because the paintball community is closer knit with it's pros than big sports, doesn't mean it's any difference.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:28 PM #41
omaker
CHILL N' KILL

omaker plays in the PSP
omaker plays in the APPA D3 division
Fu*k what these kids say youl bounce back and everyone knows it! ND kills! keep reppin the NW boys!
Become a fan of team Notorious on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104333070025
Best PB site for updates on the world of paintball
Propaintball.com
Old 11-18-2008, 12:30 PM #42
danbob1088
succisa virescit

danbob1088 is a Paintball photographer
danbob1088 is an NCPA player
danbob1088 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by usafpilot07 View Post
The Indiana Pacers called, they think you're ridiculous. Pros in other sports get into altercations with fans all the time. Just because the paintball community is closer knit with it's pros than big sports, doesn't mean it's any difference.
Wow, the Pacers? Really?

I don't call many of those players professional either.

If you actually read what I said, you would know that my distinction between professional players and players who play professional sports was not made specific to paintball.

I have the same view for other sports.

So next time you decide to attack someone else's post, make sure you understand it first.

flickr