Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2008, 05:57 PM #1
VolumePBall's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Fullerton, CA
Some help with my gun.

Hey guys, i actually havnt been on here in a while since my gun has been broken and school has been getting in the way so i couldnt get my gun fixed. But anyways i was wondering should i send my gun in to bob long to get it fixed? i tried virtually everything on my own and the gun still leaks when i put my tank on it. i was wondering if i were to just send in my gun to Bob Long if they would fix it for me? well thanks for any help
VolumePBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 11-13-2008, 06:11 PM #2
ghettogunner's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Alaska
 has been a member for 10 years
they will hook you up , just givem a call , and then send it to them in a usps flat rate priority box for like 8$ and you are good
Ripper Pump
ghettogunner is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump