If you are a field in Oklahoma and you are interested in hosting an event for the 2009 MPS Season, please email me the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
. I will collect emails from interested fields for the next few weeks and evaluate them all equally. I will make my decision based on what I feel will be the best option for the series.
1. Does your field have insurance?
2. Does your field have HPA fills and CO2 fills to accommodate a 5man tournament with 4500 psi fills?
3. Does your field have means to a 5man air ball field? (Email me pictures of this field to email@example.com
4. Does your field have means to two smaller air ball fields? (Email me pictures of these fields to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Do you have safety netting that will surround all areas of these mentioned fields that will protect spectators?
6. Do you have space for adequate parking and staging for the players?
7. Do you have concessions at your field?
8. Do you have a restroom facility at your field?
9. Is your field indoors or outdoors?
10. What is the playing surface like at your field? Your options are 1) All Dirt 2) Mostly dirt/Some grass 3) Mostly grass/Some dirt 4) All Grass 5) Mixture of Sand/Grass or Sand/Dirt
11. Where is your field located?
12. What is the name of your field?
13. Has your field sent sponsored teams to any past MPS events? If so, which events and what was the team’s name?
14. Do you plan on sending any sponsored teams to any MPS events in the 2009 season?
15. How far of a drive is it from your field to the nearest accommodations such as hotels, food, gas, entertainment, etc.?
16. If you hosted an event, who would ref your event and how much reffing experience does this team/players have?
17. Would you be willing to donate any prizes to be given away to the players as part of the free prize giveaway drawing? If so, what would you be willing to donate?
18. If you did host an event, what means do you have access to that would help promote the event? (i.e., email lists, forums, etc.)