Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-15-2008, 09:55 AM #1
PaintballTourney2

MPS Suspension List Updated

Ths Suspension List has been updated....

http://paintballtourney.com/forum/vi...?p=42760#42760

Dan
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2008, 04:35 PM #2
kansasassassin
New Orleans Warped Army

Annual Supporting Member
kansasassassin is playing at Living Legends VI
kansasassassin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kansasassassin plays in the APPA D2 division
kansasassassin supports DLX Technology
Wow i never even knew you could get suspended from the MPS series. I just thought you could get kicked of tournaments. All you Fatal Effect boys better get off that list, Levi, Clayton, and Dylan. So u guys can play next year.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:38 PM #3
Pantalones
Scruggs

has been a member for 10 years
true that
Pantalones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:52 PM #4
#1 DYE GUY
PAINTBALL=LIFE

this is charles from the klub kidz and i went in and read the rule that we were banned for breaking and it doesnt state anywhere in the rules that i would be suspended for breaking the rule, it just says that i would be asked to leave the event without a refund.

this is the rule that we got suspended for breaking.

35.06 – All players who participate in the MPS must play paintball competitively but at the same time represent themselves, their team, and the sport of Paintball in a manner, attitude, judgment, and demeanor that portrays themselves to be law abiding, friendly, and kind to others which would include players, reffs, field staff, spectators, and any other person either directly or indirectly associated with the Midwest Paintball Series. If a player’s actions prevent them from being law abiding, friendly and kind to others as described here-in, then at the discretion of the Event Promoter and Field Management, that player can and will be asked to leave an event with no refunds given.
#1 DYE GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:08 PM #5
BigJT
Elitesportspb.com

BigJT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BigJT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BigJT supports Team VICIOUS
BigJT supports Pev's Paintball
To all my boys u better not say ****! I do not agree with what my boys have done, if what the intentions of the sign was what I was told. I will handle the situation as I see fit. I have also never seen this done in the MPS that players were suspended other than non-payment, but it is what it is.
PLANET ECLIPSE- RPS-EMPIRE- MONSTER
BigJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:13 PM #6
nate4444

35.06 – All players who participate in the MPS must play paintball competitively but at the same time represent themselves, their team, and the sport of Paintball in a manner, attitude, judgment, and demeanor that portrays themselves to be law abiding, friendly, and kind to others which would include players, reffs, field staff, spectators, and any other person either directly or indirectly associated with the Midwest Paintball Series. If a player’s actions prevent them from being law abiding, friendly and kind to others as described here-in, then at the discretion of the Event Promoter and Field Management, that player can and will be asked to leave an event with no refunds given.

35.05 - Any person or team that fails to adhere to the guidelines and regulations shall be prohibited from competing in any future MPS sanctioned event at the discretion of the series promoter.

This is also in the rules bud. Its just above the one you posted. It was a bad choice dude and I'm sure you all regret doing it now. Don't let it become something ugly. Just say your sorry and be done with it. There is no reason this needs to turn in to a big deal.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:21 PM #7
fro_lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 DYE GUY View Post
this is charles from the klub kidz and i went in and read the rule that we were banned for breaking and it doesnt state anywhere in the rules that i would be suspended for breaking the rule, it just says that i would be asked to leave the event without a refund.

this is the rule that we got suspended for breaking.

you are an idiot for trying to defend yourself, this series is a privilege for the midwest. you have some nerve coming in here challenging the call to suspend you guys. if he saw fit to suspend you then i'm sure you were doing something completely out of line. so stfu and apologize

"Originally posted by dontgotsaclu: frolock 08' for president of all things awesome"
fro_lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:57 PM #8
FireFox/Jacobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by fro_lock View Post
you are an idiot for trying to defend yourself, this series is a privilege for the midwest. you have some nerve coming in here challenging the call to suspend you guys. if he saw fit to suspend you then i'm sure you were doing something completely out of line. so stfu and apologize
Old 10-15-2008, 09:03 PM #9
Rampage paintball
Poop'd on... : /

Rampage paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rampage paintball supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fro_lock View Post
dawt.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:09 AM #10
Aaron94
Pineapple

Aaron94 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Aaron94 supports Team VICIOUS
Aaron94 is for the Gunfight
Aaron94 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage paintball View Post
dawt.
he is right stupid move on your part
Old 10-16-2008, 12:12 PM #11
PaintballTourney2

So that there are no more rumors or questions going around, let me clarify what is going on.

Yes, the ones recently Suspended are those from the Klub Kidz and they are sponsored by PCOC. Prior to suspending these players, I did notify Hank with PCOC of this situation and he agrees with the action that I have taken and backs my decision 100%.

The reason they are suspended is because they wrote the letters, FTE on a sign during the Prize Ceremony at MPS Event #5. It wasn’t until after the ceremony when I talked to several teams about the letters did I learn that the letters meant, “F%@k The Edge”. It is my guess that they did this out of anger because of a bad call that went against their team earlier that day. We all know that the call was a bad call, but that is NO excuse for writing this sign, especially when this team lost several other games that day that had they won those, the bad call game wouldn’t even be an issue.

I initially brought up over a week ago on the thread titled, “Vote Now: Favorite MPS Event” that I was aware of the FTE sign and that the team would be dealt with accordingly. I waited over a week to see what the teams reaction would be. I had two players contact me…. one over PM and one in person apologizing to me for the sign and those two players will have their suspension lifted as long they write an apology here on Nation for the public to see. There are three players that could have their suspension lifted depending on their response and if they offer a public apology. Then there are two players who insist on defending their actions and who are telling me that the sign means, “For The Entertainment.” Come on guys, we are not stupid. Those two players could possibly be suspended indefinitely.

I am treating this just like I am treating a situation with my 11 year old daughter who got into some minor trouble at school earlier this week. I told her, as long as she owns up to her mistake and admit that what she did was wrong, and she apologizes to the people that were affected and promises she will never do it again, then she will not get into trouble by me.

To the 5 of the 7 players suspend, the ball is now in your court.

Thank you,

Dan
Old 10-16-2008, 03:25 PM #12
littleollie24
levi

The Edge and Dan,
I sincerly apologize for the sign that i wrote and i shouldnt have written it because of some bad calls made on our team and i feel like i let my whole team down for doing and it was completely my fault why everybody was suspended but i am very sorry for writing it.

Levi

edit:
and dan did you get the money that i sent you
R.I.P Casey Gibson #77
PCOC
littleollie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:27 PM #13
MWClatyMW

MWClatyMW owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MWClatyMW is an NCPA player
MWClatyMW plays in the APPA D5 division
To The Edge and Dan:

I am sincerly sorry for my actions twords your field, staff, and event at MPS 5. It was wrong of me to get so angry about a call. I acted like a little kid and sincerly feel bad about doing so. While I did not actually create the sign with "FTE" on it, I knew it was made and I did not make an attempt to change it or destroy it. So I am just as responsible as Levi for making it. You guys threw a great event and one call should not have made me so mad.

Clayton Stauffer
Klub Kidz
Old 10-17-2008, 12:03 AM #14
Underachievers-buck
Rampage Paintball

i would make them call up the edge, writting is nothing like saying it.
Underachievers-buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:27 AM #15
bunkherfrombehind82

bunkherfrombehind82 is a Supporting Member
bunkherfrombehind82 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasassassin View Post
Wow i never even knew you could get suspended from the MPS series. I just thought you could get kicked of tournaments. All you Fatal Effect boys better get off that list, Levi, Clayton, and Dylan. So u guys can play next year.

How the **** did i get suspended? I haven't played ks in like 3 years! WFT Dan!!!
XSV club member #666

The reason Santa's so jolly is cuz he knows where all the BAD GIRLS live!!!

feedback +27-0
bunkherfrombehind82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:43 AM #16
Buckfrenzy
Turtle Force

Buckfrenzy plays in the PSP
I think you got suspended for your name...

It is just silly.
Buckfrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:40 AM #17
bunkherfrombehind82

bunkherfrombehind82 is a Supporting Member
bunkherfrombehind82 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Naw, I've known Dan for a while...figured i'd give him some ****.
XSV club member #666

The reason Santa's so jolly is cuz he knows where all the BAD GIRLS live!!!

feedback +27-0
bunkherfrombehind82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:22 AM #18
K-9
name's ryon. hi

Annual Supporting Member
K-9 plays in the PSP
K-9 donated to help Peyton Trent
K-9 supports DLX Technology
All Klub Kidz, please post your apologies in the apology thread plz.
K-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:12 AM #19
Pantalones
Scruggs

lol clayton, you son of a *****
Pantalones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:00 AM #20
MWClatyMW

MWClatyMW owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MWClatyMW is an NCPA player
MWClatyMW plays in the APPA D5 division