Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-24-2001, 07:17 PM #1
Stalker123
Look out...

has been a member for 10 years
Mag or bushy?

I am upgrading from my M98 and i was lookin at either a 68 automag or a Bushy. The mag would be a little easier on my wallet but i love the bushy trigger. Well what do you guys think i should go with?
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2001, 08:00 PM #2
Jomron

Well, you have to take a few things into consideration. The Bushmaster usually needs HPA (Nitro) to work effectively. However, I know some people who run CO2 through their Bushy. If you have a question about CO2 through your Bushy, feel free to PM me with a question. Otherwise - it all depends on your style of play. Both markers are fairly light and compact. But do you really need that extra Rate of Fire that a stock Bushmaster has over a stock Automag? I personally have no problem and love both of these markers, but it's mostly personal preference. If you did buy an Automag, you could throw in some extra money and buy a BooYaH E-LCD or a Centerflag Hyperframe for it for the high rate of fire, and there are endless possibilities with the Automag. It all comes down to your price range, preference, and performance. In many cases people who buy Electronic markers and are still starting out in the sport don't even bother using the rate of fire as a true advantage, or end up spending much more money on paint because they shot one hopper and 8 pods during a recreational game of speedball.
Old 10-24-2001, 08:03 PM #3
abcito

abcito is a Supporting Member
abcito is a founding member
abcito owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
you can really get going on a mag on the trigger I tried one for the first time this weekend and I got it going pretty good....

mags are reliable and have been for a while and you can get a really nice mag for half the price of a bushy...electros get boring too
Old 10-24-2001, 10:34 PM #4
oldskoolshocker

IMPUSLE

IMPULSE