Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-10-2008, 09:02 PM #64
Genocide12 (Banned)
Explicit OT Eh?

It coming out on Nov 17th and i cant wait im buying it for PS2 and its gonna be sick you can fully customize ur guns and loaders.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:06 PM #65
PbLoSeR05
CodyB

PbLoSeR05 is a Paintball photographer
PbLoSeR05 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
PbLoSeR05 is Legendary
Nov 18th.

Houston Heat
PhotoMOB
Old 11-10-2008, 11:32 PM #66
Head-Shot013

Head-Shot013 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoGBA5 View Post
From some pics I saw there are some Xball fields, but they don't say its PSP or anything of course.
The xball fields are from the XPSL..it says on one of the websites (gamestop I think) that it has NPPL, Millennium, and XPSL tournaments..
PMGWC
Old 11-11-2008, 12:13 AM #67
egomaniac2372

i hope u start like at a crapy feild and like on a mxl team and rank ur team or ureslf up, and have to make dicisions like on sponsers and to leave teams or not

GEAR BAG SALE
Old 11-11-2008, 12:42 AM #68
Stevenmo34
Paintballing in Japan

agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by egomaniac2372 View Post
i hope u start like at a crapy feild and like on a mxl team and rank ur team or ureslf up, and have to make dicisions like on sponsers and to leave teams or not
That would be sweet... so you will have a choice on what you get... like paint sponsors, gun sponsors, hoppers and what not... i would pick dye all the way because they have everything now....lol... even the new Dye Rotor... i hope that is on there because that would be fast as hell...
Old 11-11-2008, 01:10 AM #69
ih8ipods
Way diffrent in real life

there is also a mini in teh game

PLEASE STOP USING DUBSTEP IN ANY AND ALL PAINTBALL VIDEOS CAUSE REALLY ITS JUST HARD TO WATCH WITH THAT UNINTELLIGIBLE GARBAGE PLAYING.

On average NPPL and semi players can satisfy their girlfriends and wives much better than PSP and ramping players :)
Old 11-11-2008, 02:00 AM #70
Parkerdc14

i hope this game ends up being atleast decent lol, heard they did alot of research into the guns
Old 11-11-2008, 03:36 AM #71
ic@ntbebeat
psalm 27:1

Annual Supporting Member
ic@ntbebeat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ic@ntbebeat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ic@ntbebeat supports Team VICIOUS
ic@ntbebeat supports Team VICIOUS
ic@ntbebeat supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicon View Post
Yup im deffo getting this game if it has BL markers....And it may possibly never leave my 360 lol
*edit* Idk what your talking about Timmys being over played in the game.
they will shoot just like the do in real life....better than any other marker made
same here cod4s gonna get a break, i did see a custom paintjob on a marq in a trailer. looked pretty sick, hopefully they will have some more fields none of those huge rock feilds like ghtp, i seen the mellineum field. go to nppl.com and watch the trailer. the guy that created cod4 did this game to so its gotta be insane. I PRE ORDERED IT. LOOK FOR RIOT75. oh and you can reload and shoot. YAY, CHECK IT. http://www.nppl.com/Pages/default.aspx

Last edited by ic@ntbebeat : 11-11-2008 at 03:38 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:59 AM #72
Luigi Speed 05
PBN made me a gun whore..

Luigi Speed 05 plays in the PSP
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Luigi Speed 05 plays in the APPA D4 division
Luigi Speed 05 supports DLX Technology
I'm getting it for sure... as for the markers, I believe this game started its development process as a "Bob Long" game, I've heard about activisions collaboration with Bob many times before it was actually announced to be an NPPL game, so I'd expect a ton of Bob's markers in it... Droids would be nice, but as long as I can have a DM and an Ego (maybe a Geo) I'd be more than happy already... and I remember hearing about not only Xball fields but true Xball matches as well, I'm quite curious about the logistics of it... just not sure what system should I get it for...zapper on the wii, but I have most of my friends on XBox live and on the other hand my PS3's got the HDMI hooked up already...

$outh Beach Pimp$ sponsored by: Planet Eclipse, SobePaintball, Deadly Wind, Ninja Paintball & The Ford Report

DaLuxeMob
Old 11-11-2008, 11:05 AM #73
jtprotium the second
Danny

Annual Supporting Member
jtprotium the second plays in the PSP
jtprotium the second plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp kid View Post
my guess's:

Bob long
SP
Dye
Planet Eclipse
Macdev
Tippmann
Spyder
Angel
Invert
DLX (aka Luxe)?
he meant in game, not booths. I don't believe anyone will be shooting a spyder, lol.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:11 AM #74
Luigi Speed 05
PBN made me a gun whore..

Luigi Speed 05 plays in the PSP
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Luigi Speed 05 plays in the APPA D4 division
Luigi Speed 05 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtprotium the second View Post
he meant in game, not booths. I don't believe anyone will be shooting a spyder, lol.
well, if it resembles the single player structure from GHTP, you might have to start with whatever you can afford at that point, so yeah, people might be "forced" somewhat to shoot spyders...

$outh Beach Pimp$ sponsored by: Planet Eclipse, SobePaintball, Deadly Wind, Ninja Paintball & The Ford Report

DaLuxeMob
Old 11-11-2008, 12:10 PM #75
udflyer (Banned)
kByram

my electro trigger spyder will out shoot your 09 ego anyways
Old 11-11-2008, 01:38 PM #76
chi-town baller
R.I.P Jason Towlie Calef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi Speed 05 View Post
I'm getting it for sure... as for the markers, I believe this game started its development process as a "Bob Long" game, I've heard about activisions collaboration with Bob many times before it was actually announced to be an NPPL game, so I'd expect a ton of Bob's markers in it... Droids would be nice, but as long as I can have a DM and an Ego (maybe a Geo) I'd be more than happy already... and I remember hearing about not only Xball fields but true Xball matches as well, I'm quite curious about the logistics of it... just not sure what system should I get it for...zapper on the wii, but I have most of my friends on XBox live and on the other hand my PS3's got the HDMI hooked up already...
activision sponsors oakland blast which is basically bob main team.

NEED CUSTOM SHIRTS, JERSEYS OR CUSTOM DECALS PM ME
Old 11-11-2008, 02:45 PM #77
fatality51

freak barrels jaja
Old 11-11-2008, 02:56 PM #78
SnakesideStalker20
Killer 4 Hire

SnakesideStalker20 plays in the PSP
SnakesideStalker20 supports Team VICIOUS
SnakesideStalker20 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by ic@ntbebeat View Post
same here cod4s gonna get a break, i did see a custom paintjob on a marq in a trailer. looked pretty sick, hopefully they will have some more fields none of those huge rock feilds like ghtp, i seen the mellineum field. go to nppl.com and watch the trailer. the guy that created cod4 did this game to so its gotta be insane. I PRE ORDERED IT. LOOK FOR RIOT75. oh and you can reload and shoot. YAY, CHECK IT. http://www.nppl.com/Pages/default.aspx
yeah they have a clip in the video of someone rolling their gat while podding...altho i hope that you have to work up to that with like attributes and skill progression...that would rock

University of Wisconsin Platteville Paintball
Old 11-11-2008, 03:02 PM #79
pbnoob9988
Everyday Normal Guy

pbnoob9988 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Spyder is one of NPPL top sponsors so it'll probalbly have the 30BPS Electra.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:06 PM #80
dukearodbw22

dukearodbw22 is a Supporting Member
I kinda like that we really dont know anything about the game. It adds more excitement for me personally to see what they did with the game hands on and not from a stranger on the internet.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:46 PM #81
rokindeEGO
shens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukearodbw22 View Post
I kinda like that we really dont know anything about the game. It adds more excitement for me personally to see what they did with the game hands on and not from a stranger on the internet.
haha qft.

would like to know if they have actual xball matches like stated earlier. That would be pretty fun online to have a time limit and just play a lot of games.

Sounds fun.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:01 PM #82
paintballking72
Yummy! :-)

paintballking72 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I don't know if this has been posted but when I watched the trailor I paused many times during the part where they are showing the gear and I saw

a spyder
a mini
Bob long protege
BL Ripper 2
SP Vibe
SP EOS
Ego
Halos
Magna
Jt team pants
empire pants

Also while watching one of the new vids I saw a barrel break. This game looks like its shaping up to be hecka sick (well duh its a paintball game).
Old 11-11-2008, 07:23 PM #83
Freak36

Freak36 is an NCPA player
Freak36 plays in the APPA D4 division
At least they're using real markers and have NPPL in the name... unlike World Championship Paintball... wow that game was AWFUL. It'll be cool playing a paintball game that actually follows a true league structure, having NPPL in the title it sounds promising. The 10 minute timer for 3-man to 7-man games in GHTP max'd is pretty pointless( great game none the less).

I hope you can upgrade your teammates equipment as well as rank them up with you. It'd be pretty cool if other teams also advanced in ranking with you.

Really looking forward to this game... I really wanna buy a PS3 to play it on.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:00 PM #84
WGPmaster123
Negative Cakes.

I think a few features that should be looked at, the choice of headbands, and lenses, and more things like that, which would look pretty cool when that Mirror lens is bunkering you online

Also, if they did like a Forza Motorsport, style customization for your guns and hopper. maybe even tank covers.
Tommy Taylor Fan #816

Hardstyle / Trance / Drum & Bass / Hard Dance = EDM Music Fan
Mini-Me Ballers Gang