Old 11-18-2008, 07:17 PM #85
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
lol... if you got insulted from "6th grade level"... (i actually laughed out loud when i read the response, because i missed it the first time)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2008, 10:15 PM #86
{OG}-Chubbs-

trust me, i wasnt insulted. i said he tried to insult me. and you never did explain the statement any other way. so tell me, what message did you try to convey?
Old 11-19-2008, 07:04 PM #87
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
to OP,
skip =/= bounce
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Old 11-19-2008, 07:55 PM #88
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by {OG}-Chubbs- View Post
trust me, i wasnt insulted. i said he tried to insult me. and you never did explain the statement any other way. so tell me, what message did you try to convey?
OK, Once a upon a time there was this guy (guy A ) and he made a statement.
Quote:
...these masks look cool, but preform poorly compared to other masks. there have been incidents, like the nightmare my team experienced, when the mask did not do what it was designed to do. and, looking at SP objectively, they have a very poor public view and public customer service...
FYI, "..." means there are words before and after the quoted text.

Now this OTHER guy (guy B) read this statement and disagreed with it. Follow me so far?
Guy B made a statement of his own. (excerpt)
Quote:
Your team has had ONE very scary incident in which you can NOT state the cause...

...You see these are REAL issues, not the made up BS that you and everyone else has been throwing about.
Now when guy B wrote these several remarks he was answering several points (issues) of guys A statements. I've not lost you yet have I? I hope not.

Now if guy A looks real careful he'll see that guy B said that what happen to his team mate was a "real scary incident" acknowledging (that means agree with) what guy A said.

OK, the next part is going to get a little complicated so take it slow and reread it a few times if necessary (that means if you have to).

Guy A also said
Quote:
...when the mask did not do what it was designed to do. and, looking at SP objectively, they have a very poor public view and public customer service...
and again guy B disagreed so guy B said
Quote:
Now talking about mask problems did you know that in 2001 JT had a mask recall? Or how about Brass Eagle's 1998 mask recall? Brass Eagle actually had 8 reports of mask lens failure before the recall!

You see these are REAL issues, not the made up BS that you and everyone else has been throwing about.
So guy A wrote a statement with several points, guy B also wrote a response to those points.

Got it? If not I could have it translated it into German if that would help you...

Last edited by Txvman : 11-19-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:54 PM #89
{OG}-Chubbs-

oh, dont worry, i followed you. however, closing statements tend to be what people take out of an argument. and your closing statement said that the issues you presented were "REAL", while mine were "BS". even if you agreed that the incident was in fact scary, you ended your argument by saying it had little to no importance and was "BS".

but, i can say thank you for explaining what you meant to say in the first place, especially since you made yourself look like a total *** while doing it.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:56 AM #90
iondan

Personally I think that Save Phace is doing some shady things with what happened to NDN. Also I think its funny that SP is all about being "professional" but at the same time sicks it's sponsored players and lackey dogs on people in an internet forum. Then at the same time these people public bash people and their points of view, even going so far as to get into worthless internet fights.....for shame SP...for shame. You can't be all about professionalism in one hand but act like a child in another. Just remember people do/are watching the things you do, and they reflect upon your business and so far I'd say its going pretty bad for you. Hang in there NDN, OG, etc. hopefully people will start to see what SP is really like.

PBNation feedback OLD +1
PBNation feedback NEW +1
Old 11-20-2008, 12:38 PM #92
Murdox
One With The Gun

I've been following this for a while and I personally don't see anything iondan has seen. Stop trolling and let's discuss the topic at hand.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:13 PM #93
IgnoranceInABag

Annual Supporting Member
IgnoranceInABag plays in the PSP
IgnoranceInABag plays in the APPA D1 division
i would just like to add something.

NDN. you didnt need to come in here saying omg SP masks suck. you could have just let txv show his "god experience" with SP.

TXV. your posts make you seem like the most arrogant person alive. most of your posts are meant to degrade someone or their views. and your large rant above is just bashing the people who you have been arguing (****, how do you spell that word) with. i know that all you will say is "That is your oppinion." it is my oppinion and the oppinion of many others in here im sure.

Last edited by IgnoranceInABag : 11-20-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:29 PM #94
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

Quote:
Originally Posted by iondan View Post
Personally I think that Save Phace is doing some shady things with what happened to NDN. Also I think its funny that SP is all about being "professional" but at the same time sicks it's sponsored players and lackey dogs on people in an internet forum. Then at the same time these people public bash people and their points of view, even going so far as to get into worthless internet fights.....for shame SP...for shame. You can't be all about professionalism in one hand but act like a child in another. Just remember people do/are watching the things you do, and they reflect upon your business and so far I'd say its going pretty bad for you. Hang in there NDN, OG, etc. hopefully people will start to see what SP is really like.
I don't believe that SP and its reps are telling anyone to come after me or anyone who opposes SP... BUT... I do think that they are doing it because it makes them look good for defending their sponsors online.

I dont think I need to say much more about this post though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic.paintball View Post
lol, you are joking right?
See above response, i guess... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnoranceInABag View Post
i would just like to add something.

NDN. you didnt need to come in here saying omg SP masks suck. you could have just let txv show his "god experience" with SP.

TXV. your posts make you seem like the most arrogant person alive. most of your posts are meant to degrade someone or their views. and your large rant above is just bashing the people who you have been arguing (**** how do you spell that word) with. i know that all you will say is "That is your oppinion." it is my oppinion and the oppinion of many others in here im sure.
I like informing people... The more people we have in the world (not even just paintball) that have knowledge, the better... I try to make sure to help out whomever I can if they ask or need it (as long as they aren't idiots)

Actually, my first post simply stated the obvious.

as shown below

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelyDeezNutz View Post
i know people are going to say something to me about this post... but... its the truth.

So, the mask shows obvious wear from 1 hit on the clips and took the graphics off in an area... correct?

sounds great!
Old 11-20-2008, 03:39 PM #95
IgnoranceInABag

Annual Supporting Member
i see your point, but all masks show obvious wear from even a single hit from that close. if my flex botoms werent white i would show you the marks. the hit on the mask in the OP is very normal
Old 11-20-2008, 04:06 PM #96
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

I've been shot from upclose... I've shot masks up close... I can't remember a single mask that showed wear like that from 1 single shot.

The only time I've ever seen a freak thing happen, was with a pair of Dye Invisions, brand new lenses, we were at a pump night in NJ, and a guy got bunker'd (the FPS limit was 260) the lenses cracked, they got into a HUGE argument saying that the guy was shooting way hot... chrono'd the gun, and not a single ball out of 10 was over 260.
Ended up being the players fault, he cleaned the lenses with Windex and ended up weakening them.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:24 PM #97
IgnoranceInABag

Annual Supporting Member
ill try to get some good pics of the hits on my flex for ya
all i got is a ****ty cell phone camera. when i can get a hold of a good camera ill post up some pics.

Last edited by IgnoranceInABag : 11-20-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:27 PM #98
iondan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdox View Post
I've been following this for a while and I personally don't see anything iondan has seen. Stop trolling and let's discuss the topic at hand.
Well it's called reading....you know, left to right then top to bottom. Form words together to make sentences (also known as complete thoughts). Remember to use context clues and to think critically, sometimes certain passages have hidden meanings. We call this evaluation and understanding what the author really meant.

This thread is riddled with the things I talked about, if you don't agree then your one of the people that probably thinks "Of Mice and Men" is just about two guys working on a farm for a summer job.

PBNation feedback OLD +1
PBNation feedback NEW +1
Old 11-20-2008, 06:33 PM #99
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

Quote:
...but, i can say thank you for explaining what you meant to say in the first place, especially since you made yourself look like a total *** while doing it.
I'm happy you understood, that it gave you some enjoyment and it allowed you to attempt to insult me. That just shows that you were stumped and could not think of anything intelligent to say.

Two things, I don't personally know anyone here so I really can't remark on them as people. Good OR Bad. So in that same thought I could care less what anyone here thinks of me. I've been called worse by better.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:44 PM #100
LockDown Zach
naughtydawgsfan11.

LockDown Zach plays in the PSP
LockDown Zach is an NCPA player
LockDown Zach plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txvman View Post
I'm happy you understood, that it gave you some enjoyment and it allowed you to attempt to insult me. That just shows that you were stumped and could not think of anything intelligent to say.

Two things, I don't personally know anyone here so I really can't remark on them as people. Good OR Bad. So in that same thought I could care less what anyone here thinks of me. I've been called worse by better.
"Scenario, Woodsball, Speedball. We do it all with Honor, Integrity and Sportsmanship."
That is what was on the front page of your team's site. From what I have seen, you haven't been displaying any of that. You are personally attacking those that happen to post something contradictary to what you say.

It must feel really good having to come on here and e-attack those younger than you. We are not personally attacking you, so why do you feel it is necessary? Do you really care that much about what people think about these masks? Let it go, as it really isn't all that big of a deal.
Xcape paintball.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:15 PM #101
{OG}-Chubbs-

well kodiak, seeing as you somehow believe that i dont have anything to rebuttal to your new argument, i think i shall prove you wrong with a contradiction you made.
Quote:
Now this OTHER guy (guy B) read this statement and disagreed with it. Follow me so far?
Guy B made a statement of his own. (excerpt)
Quote:
Your team has had ONE very scary incident in which you can NOT state the cause...

...You see these are REAL issues, not the made up BS that you and everyone else has been throwing about.
Now when guy B wrote these several remarks he was answering several points (issues) of guys A statements. I've not lost you yet have I? I hope not.

Now if guy A looks real careful he'll see that guy B said that what happen to his team mate was a "real scary incident" acknowledging (that means agree with) what guy A said.
so let me ask you, how is it that you agreed and disagreed with the same statement at the same time? plus the way you cap certain words to give them emphasis, it's obvious you were acknowledging the event as taking place, but implying that it has very little importance and shouldn't be be referred to as being a "real issue". and while you may have not said those exact things, it's pretty obvious that they were implied. anyone with even basic reading comprehension skills would realize that.

Edit: And the whole, "stumped and couldn't think of anything intelligent to say". hmm, seems like that been your problem for quite a few posts now. with the 6th-grade reading level to the "translate it to german remark", not to mention the condescending tone of the post i quoted, you've done very little in the way of anything intelligent but a lot in the way of attempts at personal jibes.

Last edited by {OG}-Chubbs- : 11-20-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:39 AM #102
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDown Zach View Post
"Scenario, Woodsball, Speedball. We do it all with Honor, Integrity and Sportsmanship."
That is what was on the front page of your team's site. From what I have seen, you haven't been displaying any of that. You are personally attacking those that happen to post something contradictary to what you say.

It must feel really good having to come on here and e-attack those younger than you. We are not personally attacking you, so why do you feel it is necessary? Do you really care that much about what people think about these masks? Let it go, as it really isn't all that big of a deal.
Play with me on the field and you'll see the "Honor, Integrity and Sportsmanship", at the same time I'm not going to lay down and let anyone run over me. You and everyone else that has attacked Save Phace are not victims UNLESS I'm a lot better than I thought I was. Just because YOU say it does not make it true. You have your opinion and I have mine. You have the right to attack Save Phace and I have the right to defend them. I dare you to take your own advice and "Let it go".
Quote:
well kodiak, seeing as you somehow believe that i dont have anything to rebuttal to your new argument, i think i shall prove you wrong with a contradiction you made.

so let me ask you, how is it that you agreed and disagreed with the same statement at the same time? plus the way you cap certain words to give them emphasis, it's obvious you were acknowledging the event as taking place, but implying that it has very little importance and shouldn't be be referred to as being a "real issue". and while you may have not said those exact things, it's pretty obvious that they were implied. anyone with even basic reading comprehension skills would realize that.

Edit: And the whole, "stumped and couldn't think of anything intelligent to say". hmm, seems like that been your problem for quite a few posts now. with the 6th-grade reading level to the "translate it to german remark", not to mention the condescending tone of the post i quoted, you've done very little in the way of anything intelligent but a lot in the way of attempts at personal jibes.
Your command of the English language is slim to none or you are intentionally trying to deceive, I'm sorry to say. I have explained my statements to you every way from Sunday and you still insist on making an issue of "Your incident was BS". Since I have completely explained my self, I will now accuse you of purposely falsifying and misquoting me with the intent to deceive others that are reading these posts. My "jibs" were just that, just as yours were.

Last edited by Txvman : 11-21-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:27 PM #103
Waxball88
Ego♥

Lol i actually looked into where you live to see if i could play you. I would have a lot of fun with that.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:07 PM #104
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxball88 View Post
Lol i actually looked into where you live to see if i could play you. I would have a lot of fun with that.
I would not mind at all, win or lose I enjoy paintball very much!
Old 11-21-2008, 06:16 PM #105
{OG}-Caffeine-

This thread = ridiculous