anything you did to get ready anything you think would be good to try out
anything in your minds that you think could help us id love it
just no flaming
thanks!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2008, 02:00 PM #2
winkie

If you want to make the jump to NPPL then make sure that you can afford it!!!!! Travel expenses and the cost to actually play are going to be very expensive. Dont play the league if you "just want to go pro" play for the love of the game. Its your chance to play with the best players from all over the country, so dont expect to win every game, usually your first event is more of an experience than a huge win.
Expect the unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pro events are usually 100 degrees or pouring down rain. Make sure that you and your gear can handle the elements and have plenty of emergency gear and lots of extra cash.
Paint is never perfect and will change a lot with the elements, so bring a squeegy on the field.

Im sure I left a lot out but I hope you get the idea.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:39 PM #3
db1227

Ive been looking into the plane tickets and hotels and paint and everything and your right its a huge expense but myself and the couple guys im talking to are aware of this and we may have connections in line in terms of paying for hotels and flights so that helps
as for the love of the game, that is def. there its why i go to the field everyweekend no matter if im alone out there or with 50 guys
thank you for telling me all this
i really appreciate it
ill be sure to bring extra cash and extra gear just incase that kind of thing happens

if you think of anything else let me know
same goes with anyone else
Old 11-05-2008, 10:09 PM #4
MavBoii28
I quit again

its good to have connections, my team didnt have any.... And we've been around 7 man alot... good luk to u sir