Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-10-2008, 05:21 PM #1
mason435

Psycho Ballistic Lightning

Alright, I am looking at buying a Psycho Ballistic Lightning and i know its not ready to shoot out of the box. Therefore what all do i need to make the gun ready to play?
mason435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2008, 09:33 PM #2
woody06

a reg and an asa
woody06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:17 PM #3
Karnivor'sFan

Karnivor'sFan is playing at Living Legends III
Karnivor'sFan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Karnivor'sFan supports Team VICIOUS
nevermind

That is the key to life."

Last edited by Karnivor'sFan : 11-10-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Karnivor'sFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:24 PM #4
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

what is missing on the gun? you could be missing any single piece and it wouldnt be ready to shoot....
Old 11-11-2008, 09:12 AM #5
Warparty
Oh noes! A snipe-

Annual Supporting Member
Warparty is a Moderator
Warparty is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Warparty is playing at Living Legends VI
Warparty supports Sherwood Forest
Warparty supports our troops
I would also suggest getting a new LPR. The stock one is not very cosistant. I had issues with mine needing constant adjusting during play, and the domed knob is a pain in the butt to adjust under preassure. I put a Jackhammer II on it so it is all good. I have small issue with the 3 way, if I dont put a drop of oil on it before play, it will leak, a little oil and it good to go for the day. I love this marker and I used it more this year than either my Viking or Mini.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:16 AM #6
hudd

get some new pneumics, retime it and go play.
hudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:48 PM #7
longrowe

has been a member for 10 years
Warparty is right. It is a good marker, but the pneumatics a spotty at best. On mine, the LPR was OK, the 3 way did hiss a little if it did not have a fresh coat of oil/grease on it, but the ram was not very good. I could never get a good seal on the piston so I swapped it out.
longrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:08 AM #8
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Well if you don't have the money to get it to shoot out of the box, just get a decent inline reg, a bottom line, and an asa. The pneumatics will do for now, all you need to do is break in the LPR, and lube the 3-way and ram. Then get it professionally timed. Upon doing those thing(s), you will have a good shooting cocker. I've owned 3 of these so far, and a couple of superbolts.....even ask warparty ;]
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:37 PM #9
mason435

wheres the best place to buy these parts?
mason435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:26 AM #10
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Well for the reg(s), any place would do. But first thing is to figure out which reg you like (performance wise too), and what type of ASA/bottom line to get. That includes; on/off ASA's, standard ASA's, macroline kits or stainless steel hose kits. As for the pneumatics; 3way, LPR, and Ram. I would strongly recommend these following site(s):

www.compulsivepaintball.com
www.paintballgateway.com

and lastly: www.ebay.com

I apologize, I cannot tell you which inline regulator to get. Because I am not fond of those of inline regs, but I hear WGP, CP, Hybrid and Dye make some good ones. As for the pneumatics, I would recommend that you get (for the 3way); a wgp, a shocktech bomb, or a hollowpoint. For the LPR; wgp tickler, eclipse DART, or the eclipse/belsales evolution. And lastly the Ram; a wgp MP4, wgp STO (with qev's), or the Eclipse/belsales ram (w/qev's). Hopefully this helps you.
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote