PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-04-2008, 05:11 PM #1
fireball86

noob looking for tips on how to take care of this gun

hey guys
im new to electric guns ( have a tippman for 2 years) and im going to get the SLG. I just have no idea how to take care of it,

someone wanna send me to a list of things and/or just tell me?
thanks guys

myspace.com/filtereffect
fireball86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:38 PM #2
protodude777
Proto O.T.

protodude777 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2688230

stickies
"Originally posted by JESUS_V2: I love protodude777"
protodude777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:18 PM #3
IonMan00
Beat Down City

my friend has a slg it sucks the barrel is too short not accurate enough...u probably know about the feedneck..there is none horrible not a great purchase1
XSV PRIDE
Penn State Paintball Association
IonMan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:31 PM #4
faithalone
God...Faith...Paint

i disagree with the above post.. my son has an slg and it has survived a year of hard abuse by him and if any one can destroy a gun he would be able to do it... i do agree that the barrel could be a bit better but honestly... did you check out this month's apg magazine and the review on the 08 slg? it has +/- 3 fps over the chrono out of the box and the lowest score on accuracy with the stock barrel was 19/20 shots on target... not too bad for a gun in that price range....

keep it clean... the manual recommends relubbing after 10,000 shots i think or about 5 cases of paint... you can use the lube that came with the marker and it will do just fine...

enjoy your new gat
Old 11-08-2008, 06:38 PM #5
Tcheno

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithalone View Post
i disagree with the above post.. my son has an slg and it has survived a year of hard abuse by him and if any one can destroy a gun he would be able to do it... i do agree that the barrel could be a bit better but honestly... did you check out this month's apg magazine and the review on the 08 slg? it has +/- 3 fps over the chrono out of the box and the lowest score on accuracy with the stock barrel was 19/20 shots on target... not too bad for a gun in that price range....

keep it clean... the manual recommends relubbing after 10,000 shots i think or about 5 cases of paint... you can use the lube that came with the marker and it will do just fine...

enjoy your new gat
Faith,

Can you send me a PM with a copy of the review? There's no place for me to get APG were I'm from...
Tcheno is offline   Reply With Quote