PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-02-2008, 07:29 AM #1
michael.b.broussard
Paint magnet

pmr noid

hey i know this could prolly go under vioded warrenty, but i figured people here in the pmr section would have a better answer. i also checked the sticky's, google, and spent endless hours searching the web and didnt see anything. well anyways i have a few burnt out noids due to a couple problems my marker had (its now fixed), but i figured that someone in here would eaither know how to or new of a place where i could get a copy of the noid diagrams because im thinking of taking the 3 i have and making them 1 so i have a spare and so i will stop spending $65 on a noid since dye wont replace it because the marker is old as ****. if some one could please point me in the rght direction that would be cool, and if nobody can i understand. thanks
michael.b.broussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2008, 08:25 AM #2
D.Berry15
Future Soldier

lol gl the closest I think you will get is in the manual. I do believe they have a picture of the noid but not a diagram of it. And you spent hours searching? well chances are bud there is not one.

I can point you in the direction if you want to ever buy one. I can find you a link in a hot second but sorry I can not assist you.

Edit: I found this on Matrixowners.com Idk if this is what you are looking for but Macky takes apart the solenoid and he shows you some pics.
http://forums.matrixowner.com/showthread.php?t=10195

Maybe I did help after all

Last edited by D.Berry15 : 11-02-2008 at 08:32 AM.
D.Berry15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:57 AM #3
michael.b.broussard
Paint magnet

ya ive seen it,but he doesnt break it down far enough for me to get a good look. well i guess ill go with it and take pics along the way i tried dye too but they wouldnt give the to me lol but at least i have a few broken 1s to try it with. ya the thing that stinks is ive had to buy 3 noids so far and im about thru spending money on my pmr just to get it working.
michael.b.broussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:01 AM #4
D.Berry15
Future Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.b.broussard View Post
ya ive seen it,but he doesnt break it down far enough for me to get a good look. well i guess ill go with it and take pics along the way i tried dye too but they wouldnt give the to me lol but at least i have a few broken 1s to try it with. ya the thing that stinks is ive had to buy 3 noids so far and im about thru spending money on my pmr just to get it working.
If this does not work out try to buy a used noid here.