Annual Supporting Member
Shocker_Monkey is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Shocker_Monkey is playing at Living Legends VII
Shocker_Monkey plays in the APPA D5 division
Shocker_Monkey is Legendary
Shocker_Monkey is Boss
2013 Reflex inbound: Questions

I have a new 2013 Reflex Rail coming that should be here in a day or two (Its here! See above). I've tried to find as much information as I can on it, but some things I'm still not really sure on.

Bolt:
There was a post somewhere on here that said there is a small difference between the 2013 bolt and the 2014 bolt to fix an issue. Do we know what that difference is and what the problem was that is fixed by the change?

Efficiency:
I see varying numbers and its hard to tell sometimes if people are talking about the standard rail or reflex rail. What can I expect out of the box to get from a 68/4500? I'm thinking probably 7-8 pods.

Noid:
It sounds like the Reflex has a more standard noid but there can be leaks due to over pressurization. The fix looks to be replace the noid gasket. I did some looking around but did not find any replacements. Is this a difficult part to find? Where can I pick up extras?

Thanks! I haven't had a "still in production" gun in a while so I'm excited, and it sounds like the people that own reflexes are happy with how the gun shoots.

==========================================
WISCONSIN NAVARONE

Last edited by Shocker_Monkey : 03-17-2015 at 07:19 AM.
Shocker_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2015, 12:26 PM #2
Resevil85

I have a 2013 reflex rail myself, the red and black pga one. They shoot awesome for the price. I always get compliments on the field.

I saw the post about the differences in the bolts but no one explains it, aftermarket bolts work for both so I can't see any big difference between them.

I get about 8 pods plus hopper on a 68/4500 so your in the ballpark.

I haven't had an issue with my noid, I had some leaks but it was due to the HPR turned up too high (another time i broke so much paint it got into the solenoid causing leaks) if you have an issue just clean it out. Here is a link to the gasket:

http://paintballgateway.com/pr09pmrsogar.html
Resevil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:54 PM #3
Shocker_Monkey
KCCO

Annual Supporting Member
Shocker_Monkey is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Shocker_Monkey is playing at Living Legends VII
Shocker_Monkey plays in the APPA D5 division
Shocker_Monkey is Legendary
Shocker_Monkey is Boss
Thanks for the reply. I'm really excited to get it out to the field. It feels great in the hands and I like the trigger.

And yeah I found the gasket last night finally. At least I know they are available if I need one.

That efficiency is plenty in my eyes. I very rarely ever carry more than 4 pods on me at any one time.

WISCONSIN NAVARONE
Shocker_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote