PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-28-2008, 07:09 PM #1
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity

The Vibe Appreciation Thread

Hey guys, well this is a place to tell other vibe users and potential vibe users how you did with your vibe the last or most recent time you played, and also to give updates on how your vibe is doing. This can show potential vibe-buyers how we like our vibes in hopes of persuading them to get one.

DA RULES
1. THIS IS NOT AN OFF TOPIC THREAD. Only discuss recent experiences with your vibe and what you liked about it
2. DO NOT come in here with problems or issues you are having. Post a separate thread for that.
3. Obvisously no flaming whatsoever; this includes other users, the Vibe, upgrades, anything.
4. If posting your current upgrades, please provide a picture if possible and give a brief review of the upgrades
5. ALL TALK should be related to shooting your vibe in games or in the backyard etc., and what upgrades you have or want to get.
6.The only questions permisable here are "What upgrade should i get and why?" and anything about the vibe's qualties that are likeable especially during games.
7. Try not to post anything negative about the vibe itself, only about certain upgrades if you had a bad experience with it.

Let's see what comes out of this!

The "I agree with GunnaStunna" count: 23

Last edited by GunnaStunna : 10-28-2008 at 07:17 PM.
GunnaStunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2008, 07:23 PM #2
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity

I guess i'll start it off to show what a post should look like. Let's see the last time i used my vibe was a month ago at a scenario event. btw my vibe has a progressive barrel , a psychoballistics drop with on/off and R.L. destroyka grips which look hot.

(picture)

I was amazed how little kick the vibe has, and how quiet it is, and was getting compliments all day about its quietness. it was shooting ropes most of the day even though the paint-bore match was slightly off. Efficiency wasn't bad either, especially for a cold day (400-500 shots per fill if i remember right) with a 48/3000 steely. All-in All i had a great experience. I have to say the most pleasant feature of the vibe is the anti chop bolt; didn't have one ball break all day, literally.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:33 PM #3
ATLpaintball96 (Banned)
****Check out my sale****

first time using it... used a gravity feed and shot 2 cases through it. 5th time using it, it broke and reg needed a new seal. 8th time usin it i got liek 50 barrel breaks with stock barrel. 8th time and it owned with the linear barrel. got about 6 off the break and gogged a poor kid 6 times. I didn't have a single break on me the whole day (played 8 hours, played mid)
ATLpaintball96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:41 AM #4
DaCreator

my vibe got me into paintball because of it's wicked price and quality for that price. Have only played once with it but it was definitly a great gun to start with, most people there had classic ions and I didn't feel like the gun was holding me back. That day bought a 14 inch progressive barrel and couldn't be happier with it's accuracy considering I paid 20 for it. Have gone through about a case and a half and haven't broken one ball yet at all. Can't wait to up the gun some more and get back out there!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:12 AM #5
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
I put mine in the hands of a first-time player last time we were out... my 11-year old daughter. She had a great day of play with it, never having a single gun problem.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:29 PM #6
3P1PHANY S0N
Fall 7 times; Stand up 8.

took mine out first time to a scenario-like place. all woodsball. performed great. very cold day, using bad paint, and i remember the one break i had all day. it was checking the velocity. and it was set at like 305? (dont ask me why, but it was) and that was the only break. (with the stock barrel and a ricochet rhino? haha)
i got the linear and my friends eggy 2 and took it for speedball. I played 8 games, and got 16 people out on the day (not THAT bad, i havent been playing long, and i only brought 1000 balls, so i had to save a little paint)
i now have an epiphany, but not because the vibe failed me. mainly because its faster, and its a more intermediate player gun, for i am starting to really get into the sport. but the vibe, it was an amazing first gun. i still use it, though i have an epiphany.

Smart Parts Vibe
14' Linear Barrel
Eggy II
3P1PHANY S0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:06 PM #7
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity

nice does anyone here plan on getting the blackheart or have the virtue now? any reviews on the virtue?

Old 11-23-2008, 06:10 PM #8
paintballer992

Got into speedball this year for the first time... went into three local tournaments. The vibe never failed me. We took third twice and second once. Will likely get the blackheart Asap.
paintballer992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:17 PM #9
Sub-Zero Frost
Frost

I never used mine in a game yet because it broke on me but still an amazing gun.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:52 PM #10
Noltez
Ψ

Bought the SP-1, which is a Vibe in tactical bodywork. Out of the box, it performed flawlessly. Suppose to get into it's first game today (lost my hopper?!). But just outside practising, it's a great marker. A good rate of fire, adjustable trigger pull, LIGHT, efficient... what's not to like about it?

What would I change? Not much! A faster fire rate would be nice ($100 option by changing the board). Color body skins would be nice for Vibes (SP1 could use a camo body ). Not sure if the Vibe barrel is longer than the SP1 (10" for SP1) but I just added a 16 and experienced improved accuracy. That's just personal choice.

Problems? Only one. I hooked up the tank and heard an internal air leak. 2 Allen keys and <1 minute later the bolt was out. Wiped it clean and re-oiled it, back in and ready to go in less than 2. No leaks. So far I've put about 700 rounds through it and am extremely satisfied with the gun.

....▪Young Players "Making Money" FAQ
....▪General Shipping Costs Guide & FAQ
Noltez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:53 AM #11
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity

had to use my vibe yesterday cuz my halo was dead so i couldnt use my pmr. i shot good and straight but there were a ton of skipped shots. this is most likely due to the dying batteries in my reloader. it was there when i needed it and i couldnt ask for much more